Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A continuation of “Charmed Straight to Hell” spacer.pngspacer.png

 

Add update:

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hello, I would like to request if anyone can upload this drama CD. I listened to the first and second parts, and I really enjoyed the voice actors work :) 

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much in advance!

  • Sad 2
Posted

did someone have the vol 2 already? i just found the vol 1

Posted

Yess pleaseee someone upload this Drama CD, it's really really good:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Posted

I SECOND THSI! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! 💖💖

  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus