Bonjin Alpha no Junan ☆ Kanao Miyako

FuMiruku

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful comics with us.
And I know there has been a lot of hard work due to some heartless people.
I think it's good to try something new. It was a nice gimmick and fun like a game.
Thank you so much and I look forward to more.:ali_061:

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing. I'll be sad if you cancel. But you must accept your reasons. Hopefully, those heartless people will get results soon.

Thanks for your sharing and the small game!
It's very fun and I think it can prevent from someone has "purpose" for downloading the file.

I wonder that I successfully get into MEGA, but it seems that I only can download 116 of all of the files(223).
Did I need to get any other link?
Sorry for bothering you!
I'm very preciate your kindness!:ali_071:

6 minutes ago, kiyo526 said:

Thanks for your sharing and the small game!
It's very fun and I think it can prevent from someone has "purpose" for downloading the file.

I wonder that I successfully get into MEGA, but it seems that I only can download 116 of all of the files(223).
Did I need to get any other link?
Sorry for bothering you!
I'm very preciate your kindness!:ali_071:

Sorry, it has fixed!
It seems that it's the Net problem.
So sorry for asking you.

4 hours ago, FuMiruku said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am trying out another method of sharing manga. I still want to keep on uploading, but that won't last if I see more reuploads.

For now, I'm uploading stuff with both read-only and download links.
     I'm still testing this out, so I can't guarantee I'll (re)upload everything with this method since this takes up my time.

Anyone can access the online gallery, given they use the password which you'll know if you read this post.
I will still provide a download link, but you can't access it unless you follow my instructions.

You may think think this is too complicated for one (1) manga download, but that's the price of getting free manga. I'm also still putting my files at risk here, and I dislike the idea of using watermarks or limited-time links. So you have to bear with it. You can think of it as a little game. If you don't have the patience for this, too bad but I'm not making things easy for those who are stealing from this site.

Without further ado, here's a short guide on what to do:

Hide contents

1) Read the manga in the online gallery. You need a password to open the link.
Tip 1: How to get the password: Use the author's name! Use the naming conventions I use. No spaces, no capital letters.
2) Take note of the 4-character code hidden in one of the pages, you'll need it later. Note that the key is case-sensitive. You'll probably see it if you "read" the manga.

Now how to use the download link!
3) The download link needs a decryption key. I provided part of the key, but the key is missing 4 characters, which you would have found in Step 2.
Tip 2: How to download the file: Copy and paste the key I provided, then type in the 4-character code you saw in one of the manga pages. You should be able to open the folder and download it if you got it right.

That shouldn't be too hard to do, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me. If you want to discuss the key itself, take it to DMs. I won't give hints but I can make clarifications.

If you're looking here to re-upload this in other sites such as e-hen or bat*to, kindly fuck off. Please think about your responsibility for uploading and the implications in sharing in very public sites. Thank you! 🙂

Now for the links ↓

Hide contents

Read-only link: 

Password: Read guide above

Download link: 

Key:  0MKWvqXLfRuJFMlfNp
*missing 4 characters, read guide above

Let me know if you got it right, or if you had any trouble with it. Or if I made any technical mistakes. I can help with anything that's not outright giving the key. Have fun. :Sleepy:
If this method proves to be ineffective, or becomes too time-consuming for me, or if I still see reuploads, you might not see from me again. Hopefully I'll see you again in another post.

Thank you for sharing and quite fun to find the  puzzle of residue password letters.

The location of hide letters is great.

We cannot provide any more information than is presented by the uploader.

Please read the first Hidden contents of this topic carefully.
If you do as it says, the results are designed to be self-explanatory.

• 1 month later...

thank u for the link! i greatly appreciate all the work youve done! 

i respect this method youve done to help prevent people from snatching and running with it, and it was kinda fun searching for it! made me have a small smile when i finally found the lil' sneaky code :)

as always, very many thanks!! 

• 2 months later...

Uploading a permanent link for this manga.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 19