I found that someone uses all the CDs uploaded on this forum to make money!!!

Novah17

spacer.png

China's Taobao website

Blatantly and infamously selling these repacked resources

9000TB so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to protect anyone or discredit anyone, I'm just stating the facts.

25 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

if you know sites in Taiwan making profit by these sources, I can report the crime.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Friend, please calm down, please? My original intention is to say, do not use personal behavior to represent an entire country or region. There are problems like this everywhere.

Regarding the issue of comics, I only heard from netizens I know in Taiwan that this kind of thing also exists there. I don't mean to say that all Taiwanese people are like this. Of course, the Taiwanese netizens I know must also know this police phone number. If she saw such a problem, she would choose to call the police.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

Friend, please calm down, please? My original intention is to say, do not use personal behavior to represent an entire country or region. There are problems like this everywhere.

Regarding the issue of comics, I only heard from netizens I know in Taiwan that this kind of thing also exists there. I don't mean to say that all Taiwanese people are like this. Of course, the Taiwanese netizens I know must also know this police phone number. If she saw such a problem, she would choose to call the police.

Thank you,:yoyo19:

I mean, I also uploaded manga and some CDs in my own-purchased or by-exchanged, in a new topic or a reply.

then this phenomenon making me so angry. That is all.:ali_022:

I'm curious, doesn't "creation time and other information (these information cannot be changed once the audio is generated)" mean that it could be the original creation time and other info from when the original creators finished recording and splicing or whatever it is that they do? 

Edit: like i mean, if you're buying e.g. stuff from dlsite and downloading from dlsite, then wouldn't the files have the same info unless you maybe convert the files from wav to mp3 etc sth like that?

Edited by tanuki18
additional information

26 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

China's Taobao website

I'm not trying to protect anyone or discredit anyone, I'm just stating the facts.

I know some things are in a gray area and some people take advantage of legal loopholes.

I also don't know if comics published in Japan get the same protection in other regions as in Japan.

If this comic is not introduced to our country, does this comic have copyright in our country? If a Taiwanese uploads copyrighted comics imported from Taiwan, it will be regarded as infringing Taiwan's copyright. I also uploaded the same comic, but my country has not yet imported the copyright of this comic. what do I do?

So I will only discuss it from the perspective of BLCD, because no country will introduce BLCD copyright, right? If it were comics, the situation would be too complicated. I think it is not uncommon for various places to make profits from this. It's just that countries or regions that import copyrights cannot sell them publicly. The governments of regions without imported copyrights cannot temporarily supervise them and can sell them publicly.

26 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

China's Taobao website

I know some things are in a gray area and some people take advantage of legal loopholes.

I also don't know if comics published in Japan get the same protection in other regions as in Japan.

If this comic is not introduced to our country, does this comic have copyright in our country? If a Taiwanese uploads copyrighted comics imported from Taiwan, it will be regarded as infringing Taiwan's copyright. I also uploaded the same comic, but my country has not yet imported the copyright of this comic. what do I do?

So I will only discuss it from the perspective of BLCD, because no country will introduce BLCD copyright, right? If it were comics, the situation would be too complicated. I think it is not uncommon for various places to make profits from this. It's just that countries or regions that import copyrights cannot sell them publicly. The governments of regions without imported copyrights cannot temporarily supervise them and can sell them publicly.

If there is no agency in the country, the copyright is no trial without complaint.

Some CDs have media branches in Taiwan and own the copyright, but the CDs are not sold in Taiwan.

Using free sources and making profit is just a very dirty conduct.

13dl was pirate site in Japan had dead. and make

not to share any manga again.

We must keep this seriousness in mind

23 minutes ago, tanuki18 said:

I'm curious, doesn't "creation time and other information (these information cannot be changed once the audio is generated)" mean that it could be the original creation time and other info from when the original creators finished recording and splicing or whatever it is that they do? 

Edit: like i mean, if you're buying e.g. stuff from dlsite and downloading from dlsite, then wouldn't the files have the same info unless you maybe convert the files from wav to mp3 etc sth like that?

This information is the time it took for the audio to be extracted from the disc to the computer. To put it more vividly: it is the time when a new thing is "born" on the computer, not the time when the voice actor recording is completed.

If the audio is format-converted again or extracted from the disc (a process that generates a new file although the content is the same), the timing information of the new file will change.

For example, if you extract audio twice, a new audio file will be generated each time. The time attribute of this new audio file is its "date of birth". You can choose any one for me. The content of the two is the same, but the time information is different.

So what I mean is that the "thief" doesn't want to do the "concealing" work at all, but directly "steals" the resources of the forum.

• Like 1

1. If you want to talk about copyright, any unauthorized sharing or re-uploading is prohibited, illegal, including unauthorized sinicization.Not to mention the act of using it to make money. It's really disgusting.......

2.   Piracy exists everywhere, regardless of country, such as the famous Japanese local website 13.DL.NET.   Or Z-Library   Or "3N5B" and "HY" forums established by Taiwanese people a long time ago, it is said that the owner of the forum has fled with fundraising funds, and the forum has closed down.

3. Not only Taobao, but also other websites, such as the recent famous case of being arrested for uploading manga cd etc to foreign websites for profit.

To sum up, the act of stealing and selling pirated legends can not be fundamentally stopped, then there is one way: the sharer no longer publicly share.But private exchanges, even the best relationships, can be betrayed.

It's a problem that can never be solved... Because it's a long-term problem and The effects are really bad....

Edited by ljbozk32674
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

If there is no agency in the country, the copyright is no trial without complaint.

Some CDs have media branches in Taiwan and own the copyright, but the CDs are not sold in Taiwan.

Yes, yes, that's what I mean. These behaviors are seriously wrong, but the laws or cultures of various countries and regions are different (I am from an Islamic country, and you cannot say it is bad just because our culture does not allow BL-related things), so we have no right to evaluate which country or Districts are doing well or poorly. We are just discussing the behavior of this group of "thieves" (of course, we are not targeting a specific country, every country has more or less problems in this regard) how can we protect the interests of Posters?

Whether it is comics or BLCD, it is wrong to publish the resources of this forum to other forums or online platforms without the consent of the poster, and it is even more abominable to use them for profit.

I'm glad we were able to reach such a consensus. I'm also sad that cruciatus-san isn't sharing anymore, but we all understand, right? My original intention is not to cause confrontation, accusations and insults among everyone, but I just hope that everyone can find ways to reduce the occurrence of this kind of thing. After all, we wouldn't want great posters like Cruciatus-san to disappear, right?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ljbozk32674 said:

1. If you want to talk about copyright, any unauthorized sharing or re-uploading is prohibited, illegal, including unauthorized sinicization.Not to mention the act of using it to make money. It's really disgusting.......

2.   Piracy exists everywhere, regardless of country, such as the famous Japanese local website 13.DL.NET.   Or Z-Library   Or "3N5B" and "HY" forums established by Taiwanese people a long time ago, it is said that the owner of the forum has fled with fundraising funds, and the forum has closed down.

3. Not only Taobao, but also other websites, such as the recent famous case of being arrested for uploading manga cd etc to foreign websites for profit.

To sum up, the act of stealing and selling pirated legends can not be fundamentally stopped, then there is one way: the sharer no longer publicly share.But private exchanges, even the best relationships, can be betrayed.

It's a problem that can never be solved... Because it's a long-term problem and The effects are really bad....

Yes, I agree with you. Strictly speaking, the resources uploaded on this forum are also illegal. We are also discussing a "greyer" issue in a gray area, so I think Maitetsu misunderstood what I meant. I am not condemning China here. The supervision in this area is unfavorable. You see, aren’t we also within the scope of insufficient supervision in the area where the forum server is located?

29 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

I agree with ljbozk32674. Strictly speaking, the resources uploaded on this forum are also illegal. We are also discussing a "greyer" issue in a gray area, so I think Maitetsu-san misunderstood what I meant. I am not condemning China here. The supervision in this area is unfavorable. You see, aren’t we also within the scope of insufficient supervision in the area where the forum server is located?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Novah17 said:

Yes, I agree with you. Strictly speaking, the resources uploaded on this forum are also illegal. We are also discussing a "greyer" issue in a gray area, so I think Maitetsu misunderstood what I meant. I am not condemning China here. The supervision in this area is unfavorable. You see, aren’t we also within the scope of insufficient supervision in the area where the forum server is located?

I quite understand the feeling of seeing this kind of behavior.  In fact, I personally have reported some shops and websites, but no effect, after a period of time will be a new name to open.  So the use of loopholes to make money is both shocking and disgusting.  But this loophole is not something that ordinary people can fix.  Our original intention is to recommend favorite works, encourage people to have the ability to buy genuine, support the author, right? 

It's so sad.:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ljun said:

Taiwan is originally a part of China. What kind of division are you trying to create here? Please stop talking about politics in the forum, okay? What's more, it says YouTube and Facebook have it. Wherever you can make money, there is business. Why do you have to target China so much? If you don't want to recognize China, you can just go out independently. Please don't cause division!! Although in China's general environment, Blcd sales are not allowed, but there are still many Chinese people who support voice actors!!本来台湾就是中国的一部分,你在这里搞什么分裂,请不要在论坛里谈政治好不好?何况上面有说YouTube,Facebook都有,哪里可以赚钱,那里就有买卖,你为什么非得这么针对中国,你不想承认中国,你独立出去就行了,请不要搞分裂!!尽管在中国大环境下,不允许blcd销售,但是还是有很多中国人支持声优!!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, ljbozk32674 said:

I quite understand the feeling of seeing this kind of behavior.  In fact, I personally have reported some shops and websites, but no effect, after a period of time will be a new name to open.  So the use of loopholes to make money is both shocking and disgusting.  But this loophole is not something that ordinary people can fix.  Our original intention is to recommend favorite works, encourage people to have the ability to buy genuine, support the author, right? 

Of course, our original intention is to hope that everyone can support genuine content within their financial capacity, and to maximize the protection of the interests of posters who upload resources.

I think just wanting everyone to hear a good story does not require too high quality, or multiple audio tracks can be merged into one, which can fully meet the needs. This allows people whose financial situation is temporarily difficult, such as myself, to be heard, and prevents thieves from making profits.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ljbozk32674 said:

Yeap!

My purpose is sharing these in-low-profile

(For those genuine items are not sell in your country)

NOT FOR PERSONAL PROFIT.

I am becoming to change my sharing method from full-pack to partial ones.

lower pixels or lower audio-bitrate quality.

I mentioned China's website due to My native language is CHT, so when I open Google and type words for searching manga / drama cds I can not but to see these theft-items being making profit-use, and just show you what i see now. I know every regions may have some people doing this.

Those pirate manga websites (profit) in Taiwan had been banned by criminal prosecution.

Sources are moved to most China's websites but without donation required

in my position, for those sites I have no comment~

17 minutes ago, huyizhi58 said:

Of course, our original intention is to hope that everyone can support genuine content within their financial capacity, and to maximize the protection of the interests of posters who upload resources.

I think just wanting everyone to hear a good story does not require too high quality, or multiple audio tracks can be merged into one, which can fully meet the needs. This allows people whose financial situation is temporarily difficult, such as myself, to be heard, and prevents thieves from making profits.

Wow! ! This is a good approach and I think it is feasible.

Of course I like the fact that 320kbps can give me more sound quality, but if it reduces the opportunity for profit, I fully support it.

If multiple audio tracks were merged into one, it would save me the time of switching tracks, and it might sound smoother.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, huyizhi58 said:

Low sound quality is a good idea.

The CDS I bought myself,also to suppress the low quality to share, encourage people around to buy genuine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, huyizhi58 said:

I think it is a really good idea. I will go edit and replace some resources I posted before and resend the link in next few days. 

I ve been thinking what we should do about it while I saw this post. Honestly the way they stole resources makes me feel extremely unpleasant. And I know we are also in a gray area as well. So...really appreciate your idea. Thank you very much!

PS: I just want to say I love this website, which is why I would love to share some CD I purchesed before. and I believe that there is no doubt most people who in this website, post thread and resources are are share similar, good, kind intention. Therefore again I want to appreciate all the people I met and talked on this site so far, and I do want to keep sharing, enjoying good time with you all. 

Thank you again for letting us know about this situation. @

• Like 3

omg this is really upsetting T____T especially to those who actually bought CDs and shared in this forum, then finding out their CDs are being sold for a higher price 🥺 i hope karma finds their way to these people

• Sad 1