Takara no Biidoro BLCD

Chainee25

Hi!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much for sharing!! 💘
ありがとうございます〜✌️(。♡‿♡。)✌️

Edited by Kaorubl

Thank you for sharing. I was about to buy this CD. Now I can listen to it for free without buying it. It’s great. It saved me a lot of money. Thanks again

• Like 1

sorry again!i just finished listening OMG best suzuki san yuuke cd ever heard since huge fan of dr stone just wanted say thank you so much 🙏🙏

• Like 1

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:again I wanted say quick thank you 

i just finished listening and made me cry hard I'm huge fan of dr stone and minta san suzuki san and yuuke was such wonderful cp thank you for gave me chance to listen them

• Like 1

From now on my links will be disabled in one day. I have received a report that my purchases - which are my efforts - there are people who are profiting from it, for this reason I have deactivated the links. Sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you understand.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, Chainee25 said:

From now on my links will be disabled in one day. I have received a report that my purchases - which are my efforts - there are people who are profiting from it, for this reason I have deactivated the links. Sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you understand.

totally understand your stance. :( i usually save it for my personal use only. thank you again.

3 hours ago, AeriaSya said:

totally understand your stance. :( i usually save it for my personal use only. thank you again.

Thank you very much! Really!!