Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan

nicicia

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
HAHA nope, not yet. The manga hasn't progressed that much.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• gin

• nicicia

• kihi

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see. Wonder what's inside.

Also, FFFFUUUU~ I can't find that gender-bender Armin fanart. Oh why, oh why didn't I save it last Sunday. ;~;

HAHA wished that Armin was a girl and Haji was a boy, tch* dreams, impossible dreams.

I guess inside the basement lies how to produce titans or something like that.

Haha, well Armin looks rather feminine and Hanji is...well Hanji is Hanji xD

But imagine if Mikasa was male though, then I bet we'd all be shipping Mikasa with Eren so much. Male Mikasa would be such a bishie xD

Yeah and i'll be shipping em' everywhere lol. Hanji's so cool to be a girl TT I pictured her as a male coz' I hardly identified his gender before. Nyahaha

I read the manga after watching 9 episodes, and i had to say, definitely love this anime! It's so good >_

I also think it would be better if Mikasa was a guy, and me shipping 'he' with Eren :p,

btw, i found a really nice vid

I also think it would be better if Mikasa was a guy, and me shipping 'he' with Eren :p

approveo.png

Also, I like the song used in the vid.

haha, I mentioned this earlier, but yeah if Mikasa was male we'd have a lot of yaoi shipping material XD

That being said, I actually like Mikasa as a female because I tend to dislike females in shonen, but Miaksa is a badass, who actually ends up saving the Eren more than Eren saves her.

I love when female characters actually are portrayed as people rather than fanservice with unnecessary whimpy and *shudders* energetic cutie personalities. Or when everyone else can fight except for them, and they end up having to be rescued all the time. (Looking at Orihime from Bleach here. I like Bleach a lot, though, but it has its flaws.)

I love this anime and honestly with all the shipping going on, i still root for mikasaxeren.

Mikasa x Eren!! they are too special XD.

You're not the only one. I ship them too, for fun. XD I don't really care much about pairings in snk. I'm more about the action and mystery. But I hey, some ships are fun. Eren and Levi have an interesting relationship to begin with. Everyone who has read the manga should see that.

I mean come on, that scene with Eren tied up in chains, shouting, and Levi just shutting him up in the most effective way. Then later Levi's all casual like "Do you hate me, Eren?" And Eren is a bit shaken but still he's just like "No, I guess not. We're cool."

Ahaha, good. They do have an interesting relationship, the fact that Levi----

claims to kill Eren if he goes berserk. I kind of died.

DAMN, when he was chained on that pole and Levi came I was like: OH MY GOD. (I have this major thing for bloody stuff) and yeah, he might have done it... differently... hohoho...

Oh yay this anime is awesome ! A friend showed me this few weeks : I was totally captivate =)

(and I love the opening !!)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow you know I haven't even started shipping anyone yet in the anime. I'm just so focused on what's going to happen next that I haven't even tried.

I really do like the anime though. The opening theme gets stuck in my head after awhile. And sometimes the characters get on my nerves because of their fear. But I guess that's how life works? You train hard for something but then when you actually face what you're going up against its like the fear you've been trying to hiding suddenly comes back to hit you at full force.

Just started reading it I'm on volume 4 ^.^ my favorite character is Misaka, though Eren is awesome too and Armin and the rest aren't so bad. and since Rivallae pops up a little bit in volume 3 i like him as well :) I honestly don't know what is going on at this point currently since I just started the series, i'm not only sure what to talk about with the early chapters... that the series really gets better and better with each volume. I'm honestly surprised that I like the series, I kept seeing screenshots and what not of scenes that seemed funny, but the idea of titans and this other stuff, just seem really odd and strange to me, despite how unique that is. and yes I'm aware of the slashing :p but I can't make a opinion on that quiet yet, cause I honestly don't really pair anybody together yet, I mean I know Ymir and Christa have quiet the relationship. it hasn't given me much to work with to ship either pairing.

• 1 month later...

I love SnK! *looks at avatar* :leaf4: I actually first found out about it on Tumblr. XD I've gotten into a lot of good anime/manga through looking at fanart pairings. (Shiki, Kuroko no Basket, Durarara to name a few) I cried during the first episode when you know what happens. =..O This reminds me I haven't read the latest chapter! ty. ^~^

• 4 weeks later...

i love this anime.. i'm reading the manga and im watching the anime weekly.. the animation is good but the manga is not..haha.. but its ok..i personally recommend this anime to those who have not seen it yet..

I didn't expect to fall so in love with a series like this. The animation does a really good improvement to what the manga lacked on its first chapters (since a lot of people keep on criticizing the art style, but it does in fact get better with each chapter). And certainly, while it's not the best story I've seen, I am very much in love with its characters and the representation of gender. I fell into relief when I found out that there's some actual gender equality in an universe in which humanity hasn't the time to be fooling around with sexism.

Regards the characters, I am happy to see there's a lot of gray morality ensued and they are not always meant to be "likeable", since it's a fact that they all get to do bad decisions or deliberate cruel acts... and the icing of the cake is that there's a consequence for these kind of acts, as it should be. I recently figured that Isayama was also influenced by Kentaro Miura (author of Berserk, another great example of characters with gray morality, in darker shades of gray, I must add). Eren, Mikasa, Armin... each character shows depth, and that's something I always appreciate.

Also, canon queer characters! °u°