Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan

nicicia

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Of course Mikasa wouldn't approve. Mikasa is the silent seme who likes to keep her little Eren uke close to her.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• gin

• nicicia

• kihi

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, and she's possessive to boot. And let's not forget rivaille, he's not that forgiving...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to his anime debut. I'm interested how the anime will play with his role and relationship with Eren.

*crossing fingers for lotsa yaoi undertones that mostly likely will never happen*

Ahaha well yeah, that'll never happen. But there are scenes. *ehem I'll not mention it ...that the two of them are talking stuffs. But I'll tell you, Rivaille's a sadistic seme. Gotta tell you that..

Rivaille's a sadistic seme? te hee

Oh oh oh... and Eren is a tsundere uke, ne? NEEEEEEE!?

AHAHHA yep since he's also so loud but such a softie , trying to act cool and such. Well I see him as a sadist in some sort of events... :)

Well that I got to see. Till then, he'll always be an uke to me. :3

Something to look forward to:

Just your everyday internet

aot.jpg

and

Oh gin you mean the scene with Rivaille and Eren in the room with all the people and...yeah I'm not saying anymore cause spoilers, but you what I mean, right? Definitely sadistic seme behaviour, ne?

LOL I saw that picture xD It looks like they're stretching the straps on his crotch so they can let it go and it'll snap right back into place, like a rubber band. Ouch!

Hahaha, Eren tsundere, that kind of fits. xDD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and the movie thing. I heard the poster is a fan poster, and the release date isn't real, BUT there will actually be a movie!

Deshou? Tsundere Eren = Sugoi Kawaii desu~

My weabooness aside, for real? A real Attack on Titan movie? Hope it's not one those fan teas crap like what they did for the Cowboy Bebop and Bleach movie announcements. =.=

I don't know for sure if there will be a movie. I only read it somewhere on tumblr, they were talking about a directed who was pulled off the project and another replacing him. I really don't know anything for sure.

But if we do get a real movie, I wonder how that'll play out. The CGI and all the stunts.

I think it's better to just see how the anime turns out. I mean the anime is epic so far, and I think I'd rather have an anime movie at some point. Since the manga isn't finished I wonder what the anime will do.

I hope they'll just have the anime catch up to the manga and then have a season 2 later. The wait would be torture but I'd rather wait for another season than have a bad ending.

Going off on a tangent here, Rivaille has some of the best lines xD sassy and sarcastic.

Kind of spoilers. Not really for the plot, just for Rivaille's character.

tumblr_mmnle61J0u1qiqyjwo2_500.jpg

This might spoil some of the plot though, best wait until you know what happened to Eren before you see them, just to be safe

tumblr_mmnle61J0u1qiqyjwo1_500.jpg

I hope they'll just have the anime catch up to the manga and then have a season 2 later. The wait would be torture but I'd rather wait for another season than have a bad ending.

This.

It frustrates me whenever a series felt like its ending had been hurried or rushed. Can't think of a good example on top of my head (actually I'm thinking of Shin Yori Sekai, but personally, I think its ending was alright.), but you know what I mean.

Looking at ANN, it says Shingeki has 25 episodes. Personally, I think that's a good figure for a series. 12-ish episode kinda leaves you hanging.

25 eps, I think it can catch up in that time if the pacing is right. Or at least it can cover a good part of the manga.

I can think of Fullmetal Alchemist, it was made before the manga ended and they just made up an ending, and it was just...weird. I didn't like it very much.

Then after the manga ended Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was made and it followed the manga, and the ending was so much better.

Aww... I think that's cute of Rivaille. (Or maybe it's my masochistic tendencies acting up). And I... didn't look at the second spoiler 'cause you know, I'd rather wait for the anime and I'm too lazy to read the manga. Unless mommy

forces me to read it. @_@

The only thing I like about FMA 2009 is that Lust had more screen time tbh. IDK. I just love her character.

Of course, needless to say.

Envy > Lust anytime. :3

Hey, anyone here shipping the titans themselves?

I mean, Bertholdt and Reiner. lol.

Imagine the action when.. hoho~

And the muscles. Heh.

Oh. By the way, though it was obvious in the manga even if it hadn't been exposed the thing about Eren yet, the titan as shown in the anime was pretty much a giveaway who with his eyes like that. = 3=

I just saw episode 7 last Sunday and...

Aww... to Eren turned into a titan. I kinda had an idea he will become after seeing a cute fanart but that's badass. Even more badass I suppose is Mikasa.

I love this anime and the opening song very much, every time hearing this song it's make me 'full of fire'

Soooooooo great!

Ah and seems I must be patient to watch the each of episodes every Sunday >_

• 2 weeks later...

alkfjsakfjksafjasfasf;fjsa; that was effing brilliant! And to be honest, I'm holding myself back from posting lots of Fanfic images here.

HAHA Kudos to that video, it made my day.

Am I the only one in here who adores titan eren form rather than the human form!? He's smexy in his titan form, that's a given.

WARNING: unutterably cute?

Nyahaha, I'm glad since my friends said that it's absurd coz' it's ugly. But titan Eren is not, in fact he is HOT. LOL

YEAH, and I protested to them lol those fine gorgeous muscles are perfect. He's like the bishounen titan. :3

He's a badass Titan. :fuckyeah:

Question which is kinda spoiler-ish

Did Eren ever see what's in the basement?