Demystify the Beast

Fmkitty

Title : Demystify the Beast

Fandom: King of Fighters

Characters : Kyo Kusanagi, Kyo-1, Kyo-2, Kusanagi, Iori Yagami (Hinted Kyo x Iori)

Summary:

[This story was made as entry for August's month Aarinfantasy Writing Challenge.]

One night, Kyo wakes up being tied up in the cold bathtub and soon shows up his kidnapper. What does he wants from him? Will he be escape alive? Read and find out~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

August's writing prompt:  "I have bad news for you. You've been kidnapped."

Write a story based on this line. Be sure to incorporate the line into the dialogue of the story.

Word count: 2587

Eventually, the Kusanagi’s heir slowly regains his consciousness. Even so, he has a terrible headache and feels like being beaten by a heavy bag.

No, it’s not an awful hangover despite that earlier, he celebrated with a blast his disciple’s birthday with his friends. After all, he got home safely and with no incidents, right?

For now, he shakily opens his eyes while groaning. To his surprise, his vision remains in the darkness. Kyo understands that it’s not his room or Yagami’s apartment.

Along with that, he realizes that not only he is blindfolded but also his mouth is shut by the duct tape.

The brunette’s senses finally become clear once he hears the mild water splashing around him in the chill room. For now, he feels how his soaked, cold clothes are sticking against his body while he is sitting, from what he assumes, in the filled bathtub with lukewarm water.

After Kyo tries to move his arms behind his back, he fails. After all, something is wrapped around them and his ankles.

Of course, if his hands weren’t under the water, he may burn the rope and escape. Unfortunately, such an attempt to do so may only boil the water.

Whether it is someone’s sick prank, Kyo doesn’t care, and he is ready to punch or even beat a living shit out of that person or anyone involved in this.

However, he is alerted upon hearing how the door is opened and the click of the light switch.

Suddenly, Kyo feels cold shivers down his spine when he senses a powerful, malicious aura as the mysterious person enters inside. More so, he can swear that it is awfully familiar too.

“Oh~ So, our precious sleeping beauty is finally awake?” The menacing male comments in a nearly identical voice to the Kusanagi heir’s one.

Of course, Kyo instantly recognizes this person. Suddenly, he lifts his head and struggles. Even through his shut mouth, he makes it clear that is mad and will fight if needed.

The tanned brunette only narrows his gaze and smirks. After he covers his mouth, he chuckles and adds in a nearly singing voice. “Yeah, I’m also happy to see you again.”

As Kusanagi approaches his prey like a hunting, dominant feline, his crimson eyes glow in excitement.

When Kusanagi gets close to the brunette, he pulls his hair and yanks his head up. Although he is indifferent to his victim’s suffering. “Come on, now. If you wanna say anything, just say. So, don’t be shy~”

After he peels off the duct tape from Kyo’s mouth and removes the blindfold, he curiously observes how the brunette growls at him.

So, his senses were correct. It’s the same tanned dark-haired male that also wields the Kusanagi clan’s flame. Instead of wearing an identical gakuran that Kyo once wore before getting abducted by NESTS, he wears a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and biker gloves.

“Untie me now, you coward! Or are you afraid that I’ll kick your ass?” The Kusanagi’s heir threatens him.

Kusanagi releases his prey’s scalp and replies. “You still do not understand your position, do you? It can’t be helped that I need to spell it out for your brainless head, then.”

As he roughly holds Kyo’s jaw, he makes him face him and adds. “I have bad news for you. You’ve been kidnapped. And you ain’t going anywhere~”

Instead of showing any signs of fear, the brunette only narrows his piercing gaze. “You won’t get away with, pal. I will fucking ROAST you!”

The dark male only gives him a mocking look and remarks. “The weaker dog is, the louder it barks, eh? Tsk, I don’t get it. Why that man whom you call Yagami is so madly obsessed with a weakling like you? Beats me… But how about we figure it out together?”

After he releases Kyo’s jaw, he walks away and leaves.

A few minutes pass by. Finally, Kusanagi returns carrying a couple of bottles of fine whiskey.

Once Kusanagi delightfully approaches Kyo, he lowers one bottle, and while he opens another, he gives a suggestive look. “The night is still young. So, how about we gonna loosen your tongue and help you to relax?”

His cheeks get warm, and his eyes become predatory when he chugs strong liquor like water. “You should thank me. After all, it’s something from my private collection.”

As he shoves the tip of the bottle against the brunette’s mouth, Kyo keeps turning his head away.

For sure, such behavior annoys Kusanagi. However, he remains persistent.

Instead of poking Kyo’s cheeks, he takes a good amount of alcohol and keeps it in his mouth. When he roughly holds his partner’s jaw, he buries his fingers into his scalp and presses his lips against his.

Suddenly, Kyo widens his eyes as his kidnapper’s tongue also tries to break through his lips and tastes burning like fire liquor.

No matter how hard he resists, his effort is an utter failure. In the end, as he closes his eyes, a tear runs down his cheek.

For now, he hates how he instinctively swallows whiskey from the enemy’s mouth and feels how it burns his throat. As it goes down, it eventually warms his belly.

After he drinks from Kusanagi, he widens his eyes when the dark male’s tongue tries to get inside him while his other hand grabs his throat.

Even if he is being choked, Kyo furrows his eyebrows and closes his eyes.

When he closes his eyes, he gives up and allows his partner to dominate him and explore every little corner inside him. Lastly, he lets out sweet gasps and whimpers while desperately catching air.

It doesn’t help that now his head spins like crazy, too.

Finally, when Kusanagi least expects it, Kyo bites his tongue.

Suddenly, the ebony-haired man withdraws his face and hisses. “You filthy, little whore… WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED YOU TO DO WHAT YOU WANT!?”

He grabs Kyo by his t-shirt and sends a harsh slap across his face. While the red-eyed male’s eyes glow in fury, he observes how his partner stares at him without showing fear.

Eventually, Kusanagi chuckles. After he fixes his hair, he comments. “… To think of, it won’t be that interesting if you didn’t resist. You can look at me with these threatening eyes all you want. You won’t scare me because, without your flame, you are nothing.”

When the tanned male rubs his nape, he adds. “But now it makes even less sense why Yagami is so fixated on you. You can’t even fight and you are fucking little pussy who refuses to use his flame as intended.”

After a brief pause, Kusanagi begins his speech. “We share the same flame, but unlike you, I use its full potential. Hey, have you ever felt that feeling against your palms when you boil anyone alive or watching them burn to crisps while they pathetically scream in pain? That is good that it almost makes me cum. Or at least it was at first, until I got bored.”

When he bends down and takes another shot of whiskey, he squats in front of Kyo and wipes his mouth. “Anyway, you sure miss out a lot~ Hell, even when Yagami finally snaps out and unleashes his power, all you do is cry instead of enjoying yourself. It must be fun to fight someone who is not holding back and will be ready to kill you.”

After a few moments, he exhales and continues. “…You are a lucky motherfucker. He even calls your name, and you still avoid to indulge yourself in a fight until only one of you would remain alive.”

“You know nothing about him. So, leave him out of this! If you have anything against me, then untie me and we gonna settle this.” Kyo indignantly backfires.

Meanwhile, Kusanagi stands up and leans to pick up a showerhead. While he keeps his hand in the jeans pocket, he sprays ice-cold water on the brunette. “Shut up. You’re annoying. What are you? Are you his boyfriend or something? If I remember correctly, he fucking hates you and wants you dead. Why is your corpse isn’t in the dumpster yet?”

After the tanned male turns of the shower, he adds while he observes his trembling victim with lowered head. “You know, while you were asleep, I checked your phone. Dunno why you have his number, but that saved me from a lot of trouble.”

When he takes a deep breath, he grins like a Cheshire cat. “He should show up any moment now~ So, don’t get bored without me. I promise I’ll come to play with you once I’m done with him.”

In the end, Kusanagi turns around and, before taking his leave, he turns the lights off. For sure, he is excited to greet one certain redhead.

Meanwhile, the brunette doesn’t show any desire to stay here any longer. After Kyo closes his eyes, he gathers all his strength and pushes himself out of the bathtub.

As Kyo harshly hits the ground, he groans and rolls in pain. However, he knows he cannot lie here while Iori is in danger. While he pants and opens his eyes, he tries his luck.

Suddenly, he ignites his palms from behind, and the orange flame lightens the room. Soon, the rope around his wrists falls off.

That fool shouldn’t have underestimated him. Either way, he must hurry and stop that dark being. Or so the Kusanagi is determined.

After he burns downs the remaining rope from his ankles, he hears a loud explosion outside.

Kyo only lifts his head while half sitting. “Yagami… Shit, just don’t do anything reckless.”

Lastly, he manages to stand up and runs through the door. Right now, he ignores his aching body and dizziness. After all, there are more important things to worry about.

“For the love of the-, please, just stay safe. That’s all I ask for.” The brunette prays while he rushes downstairs and hears a beast-like loud howling outside.

Somewhere in the abandoned construction site.

Aside from a tattered outfit, ‘Nagi barely has any bruises while he gives a mocking look to the injured and panting redhead. “Aww, is that all you got?~ Come on, just stop holding back and give in to your instincts.”

Meanwhile, Iori holds onto himself and gives a piercing, stubborn look. “I won’t repeat it. Where is Kyo?”

Yet, Kusanagi puts his hand into his jeans pockets and replies. “You still care about that cheapskate? You know, he is not the center of the world.”

As he thrusts his chest forward, he points his thumb at his own chest and declares. “Besides, your opponent is over here. So, focus on me or else you may die~”

After ‘Nagi removes his jacket, he tosses it and charges at Yagami.

Meanwhile, after Kyo rams into the exit door and destroys them, he is finally outside.

Of course, as he expected, both - Kusanagi and Iori are there. Just as he is about to call his partner’s name, his voice is cut by the sound of tearing flesh.

Before Kusanagi slams Iori with his burning palm, the redhead crouches and ignites his fingertips. In the end, he uses a crescent upper slash.

As the blood splashes, the tanned male is sent flying until he hits the ground. In the end, his smoking body lies while his hands twitch.

For now, the victor of the fight mercilessly looks at his victim while wiping the dark crimson liquid from his fingertips on his shirt. “Don’t test my patience any further. You are already wasted too much of my time. So, lie here and die!”

Meanwhile, Kyo calls his partner’s name and rushes towards him. Unfortunately, he almost loses his balance when his foot slips.

For sure, hearing the familiar voice again bewilders Iori, and he immediately turns his head. Lastly, he whispers Kyo’s name.

At the moment, he is more surprised to see the brunette in one piece rather than him being soaking wet.

Yet, the alcohol’s effect and his exhaustion kick in, and the brunette collapses. Fortunately, Iori’s reaction is quicker, and he catches Kyo in his arms.

“Looks like I wasn’t too late. You’re fine and that should only matter. Everything gonna be alright now.” Kyo murmurs while resting his head against Iori’s chest.

“Yeah. Sure. You owe me a huge explanation once we return home.” Yagami backfires while patting his head. After he throws Kyo’s arm over his shoulder, he adds. “Tsk, just leave you alone for a second, and look how it ends up, you idiot. Next time I’m going with you.”

The brunette closes his eyes and smiles while Iori helps him to walk. “Don’t tell me that someone is worrying.”

Of course, he could have teased his partner about his out-of-blue request. On the other hand, he doesn’t want to stress Iori more than he is now.

That’s why Kyo thanks Iori in a barely hearable whisper, even if right now he only can do this. However, the brunette plans to show his gratitude properly once he gets better.

In the meantime, Kusanagi shakily leans on his elbows, and his face grimaces in pain. When he looks down and sees the claw cut across his upper body, he grins. “It’s ain’t over yet… We’ve just started. So, don’t you dare to run away.”

However, when he is about to get up and send a fireball at Kyo, he hears a unison voice of a couple of twins. “Big Bro! Here you are.”

After Kyo’s clone in blue uniform squats near him, he speaks up. “What a hell happened there? We knew that something was off when you were gone for too long. Did the Red Demon attack you?”

In the meantime, the replica in the brown uniform helps Kusanagi to sit, places his arms under his armpits, and addresses Mero. “So, will you help me or not?”

For sure, this clone doesn’t like being ordered around, but as long as it is for their precious Big Bro, he would let it slip in.

When Mero lifts Kusanagi by ankles, Hoki lifts his upper body.

While the twins carry the tanned male to their storage, he closes his eyes and shakes his head. After Kusanagi opens his eyes, he plots how to get Yagami’s attention and thinks to himself. “This is not the last time we meet. Next time I’ll crush your corpse under my foot~”

“If we knew that you were going after That Man, we would have stopped you even if you complained, Big Bro. We thought you went drinking with your friends.” Mero nags on Kusanagi.

“Well, it’s kinda too late for that, don’t you think? So, don’t drop him now.” Hoki calmly backfires.

“Like hell I would do that, you stupid!” Mero replies while carrying the leader of the clones to their home.

Some time passes. After getting into his apartment, Iori lies the slumbering Kyo on their bed. When he removes the brunette’s wet clothes, he changes him into a warm pajama.

He lets his partner rest as much as he needs tonight and leaves tomorrow’s worries until then. After all, the brunette doesn’t look heavily injured, or he broke anything.

Surely, Iori feels slightly relieved. But for now, he looks for the first aid kit to treat his wounds and wants to take a shower and sleep next to Kyo.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days