Looking for top/bottom who switch / webcomics !!

Yobissi

Guyyyys I need your help !

I just finished catching the last episodes of "The Prince of Southland" on Webtoon, and I think I'm maaad in love with this type of BL. 

I'm absolutely sure they switch (Jensen and Donnie), and I love the vibe because you don't know who is the real bottom and who is the top. I love the mystery around them, but I'm more in love with the idea of no real uke or seme. Plus, the protagonists are SO REAL about their humanity, there's no toxicity, they communicate and they apologize when they go too far, they're questioning the most human feelings and the author digs deep into sensible topics in an super intelligent way. 

So if you know some titles with the same vibes and without real established top or bottom, could you send me some ?? The serie is on a hiatus right now, my heart just can't 🥲 

I'm also reading "Boy Girlfriend", which is also super interesting when it comes to real human feelings. I love when they can go into some introspection and improve the relationship with their other significant with COMMUNICATION. I love green flags, can't deny it... 

Thanks !! 

PS / Titles that I LOVE the most : 

- Define the Relationship

- Smyrna and Capri

- Shutline 

- Under the Green Light

- ANTI P.T.

- Dear Door

- Full Volume

- Blood Bank

- 4 Week Lovers

- XXX Buddy