Sharing my old BL manga collection

Justiflake

Thank you so much for sharing your library, justiflake!! :Kyaa-Screaming-01:What a great gift to get back to after vacation. Looking forward to finding hidden treasures. 

On 7/24/2023 at 12:17 PM, Ryo-Ma said:

Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy that the site where can download old titles has been closed recently!

Please let me take advantage of this place  :3onion15:

I can't make a new thread because watermark of the closed site. If you want to read it, go ahead!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sorry but it's for a limited time (until 11/1)

Contents

Thank you for sharing, ryo-ma! :Chuu: I see several manga that I haven't read before.

On 7/23/2023 at 9:53 PM, Justiflake said:

Most of this stuff is already online on websites like 13dl,

Actually,

, and I know of no other large database for yaoi raws (if people have other large sources, feel free to let me know in PMs 😉). 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, oriolidaee said:

Actually,

, and I know of no other large database for yaoi raws (if people have other large sources, feel free to let me know in PMs 😉). 

I wanna know, too! YO and 13dl were the only source I knew , and one of them closed.🥲 

Thank you for all your kindness to share here. Uploading all those files must be tough too. Cant imagine if i have to upload all my 3TB BL mangas LoL

• Like 1

15 hours ago, chaineddesire said:

Thank you for all your kindness to share here. Uploading all those files must be tough too. Cant imagine if i have to upload all my 3TB BL mangas LoL

I think we have a winner. 3TB yaoi!?!? And I thought that I had a lot. 😳 But I generally throw out the ones I don't intend to reread. I might have 200GB?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oriolidaee said:

I think we have a winner. 3TB yaoi!?!? And I thought that I had a lot. 😳 But I generally throw out the ones I don't intend to reread. I might have 200GB?

These many collection, from the glory days of aarinfantasy, and others japanese sharing webs still there, but as you have guessed, MANY of them were old BL's mangas and doujinshis (raw and translated).I have to clarified this collection also including (old and new) BL CDs, BL artbooks from games etc, Bara, original BL doujinshi and BL animes (old and new). I couldn't just throw away any of them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I decided to upload part of my BL collection. I do not own any of the scans and I will delete any manga if the original uploader requests it to be deleted. It is only 20GB because that's the storage mega offers lol but I hope you guys at least find one volume you want to read.

I'm also looking for a few mangas, if anyone could help me:

Ore to Joushi no Kakushigoto Tsuzuki no Hanashi

Netsuai Nante Ariemasen!

Michiru Heya

Come to Hand

Koi o Egakeba Iro ga Saku

If anyone has them, I would appreciate if you could share it with the rest of us!

DOWNLOAD 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 20
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, dalek_emperor said:

Hello!

I decided to upload part of my BL collection. I do not own any of the scans and I will delete any manga if the original uploader requests it to be deleted. It is only 20GB because that's the storage mega offers lol but I hope you guys at least find one volume you want to read.

Netsuai Nante Ariemasen!

Michiru Heya

Come to Hand

If anyone has them, I would appreciate if you could share it with the rest of us!

DOWNLOAD 

Thanks a lot!!!

10 hours ago, dalek_emperor said:

Hello!

Netsuai Nante Ariemasen!

Michiru Heya

Come to Hand

DOWNLOAD 

Thank you so much for sharing, dalek!! I have only shuffled through the first 3GB, and I've already found several volumes I didn't have. I'm looking forward to reading them. 

spacer.png

On 7/27/2023 at 3:19 AM, Amiyaki said:

I wanna know, too! YO and 13dl were the only source I knew , and one of them closed.🥲 

Count me in, please 😭

• 2 weeks later...

I missed my chance. It would be nice if you could reupload dalek_emperor's collection again. The mega link is broken. Thank you in advance ^_^

On 8/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, dalek_emperor said:

Hello!

Netsuai Nante Ariemasen!

Michiru Heya

Come to Hand

DOWNLOAD 

Dear Delek, 

I much appreciate if you could validate the URL again or reupload when you get a chance. I didn't realize my download was incomplete and now am in despair😭😭😭

• 1 month later...

Decided to sharing my storage collection xD

Most of them are from our lovely and kind providers/uploaders in the forum (thanks for your kindness). If the original uploader requests to remove your files, please contact me :D

(about 160GB, I think...)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

I really appreciate you’re kind enough to share it with us. But Im worried as well because it seems like there is someone steals the raws from here and re-upload on other sites. 
if you haven’t seen…

It seems I missed something has been happening... Thanks for your reply, maybe I should remove the links? =A=

• Sad 4

thats why people haven’t uploading anything last couple of days I think. If the original scanner/uploaders don’t mind you sharing it, i think its okay.  but your collection is HUGE.😅 its like a whole collection of this forum. 

if you didn't mind your collection getting shared outside, then you can just leave the links, although since your post were from yesterday I think the thieves already downloaded everything. 

On 9/30/2023 at 1:43 AM, Hyto said:

Decided to sharing my storage collection xD

Most of them are from our lovely and kind providers/uploaders in the forum (thanks for your kindness). If the original uploader requests to remove your files, please contact me :D

(about 160GB, I think...)

i missed😭😔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...