• vanillablue

• Furuichi

• Matti_19

• TheDeGeneres

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys.. I got some great news... Love of Siam 2 is coming sooon! and its the sequel

well I guess we can have everything after all as long as we fight for it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

What?? really, Furuichi? I ever read on my FB, TLOS's sequel will not be released. well, actually I read it last year I think :p. do Pchy and Mario play again as a couple ^^?

What?? really, Furuichi? I ever read on my FB, TLOS's sequel will not be released. well, actually I read it last year I think :p. do Pchy and Mario play again as a couple ^^?

a friend of mine just reported it to me. I really havent searched for it yet.. anyway.. lets just hope for the best

a friend of mine just reported it to me. I really havent searched for it yet.. anyway.. lets just hope for the best

Yes, I really want to watch it ^^. I want to know the continuation of Mew Tong's relationship. I don't like that ending T_T. I think that's not enough, hehe.. let's hope together ^^. thank's for your info, Furuichi :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The movie is bittersweet. There are some amazing songs, one of them, you will hear in different versions.

Mew played by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul is a cute, naive (definitely innocent) and completely clueless about love. He is bullied in school because he is 'different' he likes music and knows how to play the piano. Tong played by the sexy and talented Mario Maurer is the exact opposite. He is more outgoing and has self-confidence for one so young. When Mew was being bullied at school, Tong came to his rescue and that is the start of a beautiful friendship.

This is the first Thai film I've watched because I've heard so much about Mr. Maurer. But it was Mew (Witwisit) who captured my heart. He was amazing in this movie. He really put his character to heart and you will cry at the end scene when Mew holds the wooden doll that symbolizes their relationship.

If you are still hesitating whether to watch this movie. DON'T. You will not regret watching this. I started watching this at 1 am and I have a lot of work to do, but finished it even though I have a lot to do later in the day.

It is magic. It is about universal love. It is about us.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

รักแห่งสยาม! i reamber i saw this movie in cinema with my frien i don't know this movie have love scene between Tong & Mew

after i watch i can't stop my tear T____T i can write thai language?? อ่า.. รักแห่งสยามมันเสร้าจริงๆนะ ตอนจบมันดราม่ามากๆเลย!

that so sad! i want to see cut scene haha i don't know DVD set have but my cuntry have full movie no cut on cinema(i miss it!) for long time ago ^^

------------

r u heard it >>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the film. Love of Siam is probably one of the best films I've ever seen. It makes me cry every time I watch it. I was actually wondering if anyone could help me find subs for the Director's Cut? I bought it online and need subs in order to understand what they are saying when my DVD arrives.

Thanks, Fer

• Like 1