• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• chiakaiyuki

• yaoilicious

• passioncakes

@yaris12

If you can't open the movie (did you download both the movie file and the subs file?) then watch it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

Thank you for loading this up and also it loaded up free online but when is download it or see it free it gives me a problem please help me out and see if it out in eng subs yet cuz on veoh.com in eng subs but i can't see the whole movie

I've been waiting for so long for English sub. thank you, thank you very much ^^. I want more Takumi and Gie ^^. sadly this is the last chapter of them :(. I hope there will be a story when Takumi introduces Gie to his family, hehe..

And.. cool Misu-kun.. I love him more.. behind his cool side, he really understands about Takumi and Gie's feeling :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 2 weeks later...

this movie is soo.. aaa~w i've watched it over and over again and will watch again~~~

sankyuuuuuuu :hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 1

Please, re upload Eng sub .

I can't download it.

The MediaFire link with the English subtitles works, it has been checked. Besides, as Key wrote in the first post, that is the only link with the subtitles allowed to be shared, the translator's decision, so we can't upload it elsewhere.

If you can't download it, go in the media section (the link is in the first post) to watch it English subbed online.

The link for the English subbed one is removed due to violation. Can you please at least re-upload it? I've been searching for the file for the past month. Thank you :)

I try open the Mediafire softsub but I can't download it, because it's blocked or something. Please fix this.:hamtaro-005 (19):

• 2 weeks later...

where can u watch it?

- - - Updated - - -

where do u watch it?

Thanks for sharing this drama, even it's not english sub.

At first, i planed to wait until the engsub come out, but i wanted to watch the drama so badly that i couldn't wait any longer. I'll just help myself with this raw sub then.

Thanks again.

NO, the link is dead! Could you please re-upload it ASAP!!! I love this series so much! Thank you very much for your help and hark work!