Tryna find a BLCD name

Katie8

The manga/blcd i am looking for is japanese, yaoi genre. The artstyle is similar to itsuki makoto. 

A few things I remember is: the quiet and clumsy bottom works at the same office as the top (intern). So the bottom is a senpai. The bottom got harassed by the boss once, the bottom tried to get away which messed up his clothe. When the top saw the bottom come out of the boss’s office with his shirt all messy got jealous thinking the bottom slept with the boss so he kinda forced the bottom to make love with him in a storage closet/room. 

i remember the top having shoulder length blonde hair with hints of black stands (he usually tie up his hair). Bottom has black hair.

I remember the manga title as "Toshishita Kareshi no Renai Kanriheki" tho I don't have the blcd. 

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2023 at 2:20 AM, sleepy_timesz said:

I remember the manga title as "Toshishita Kareshi no Renai Kanriheki" tho I don't have the blcd. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much!! This was superrrre helpful!! 😭 💕