Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks very much!! :cuteonion41:

spacer.png

 

  • Thanks 1
Posted

It's been less than a day since I registered on the site.
I was touched by the wonderful relationship between you and the Lord✨✨.
Thank you for sharing
Lord✨✨,
you are really kind💕:leaf3:💕✨✨

  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I also want to have a sweet love, thank you for sharing.:1436503449_Inlove:

  • 2 months later...
Posted

From now on my links will be disabled in one day. I have received a report that my purchases - which are my efforts - there are people who are profiting from it, for this reason I have deactivated the links. Sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you understand.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
please reupload this TEMPORARILY

Some of us did not know of this site when you uploaded this

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hola disculpa, no abre el link no si habrá un error? 

Posted
On 1/24/2024 at 6:57 PM, Ansel said:

Hola disculpa, no abre el link no si habrá un error? 

Saludos, no es un error. Yo desactive el link.

Posted
On 1/24/2024 at 6:57 PM, Ansel said:

Hola disculpa, no abre el link no si habrá un error? 

(DESACTIVATED JANUARY 28)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Thanks 3
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I’m using this website again and I’m sad to hear about what happened :(( well if you’re able to upload it again. I’ll be so grateful 🥲 

Edited by HIKARIKISS
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Reupload Pleaseeeee :No!:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus