Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

NEED MORE YOHEI AZAKAMI AS UKE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BARKING RN

:6onion72:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
eres una heroina

Thank you so much

  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Posted

some parts from disc 2 are missing can you please re up load them too?

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing! :ali_059:

  • Like 1
Posted

Some parts from both disks are missing, can you peupload them pls? :Red_fox:

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you so much for uploading this Drama CD! I think there are some tracks missing from both discs?

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/17/2024 at 7:21 PM, Sakata Gintoki77 said:

some parts from disc 2 are missing can you please re up load them too?

here you go and sorry for the late answer :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Posted
On 5/20/2024 at 11:34 AM, Ryzo said:

Some parts from both disks are missing, can you peupload them pls? :Red_fox:

sure here 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Posted
On 7/31/2023 at 2:22 PM, Mrsfujo said:

NEED MORE YOHEI AZAKAMI AS UKE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BARKING RN

:6onion72:

MEE TOOOO I REALLY WAIT FOR A LONG TIME FOR ANOTHER BLCD ah the one with okitsu kazuyuki name is healing paradox have you hear it ? Azakami uke are Such an oishii voice :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can't thank you enough for sharing this, it has become one of my favorite stories ever! :ali_061:

I managed to track down and purchase all the manga tokutens, including the drama CD bonus manga, so I will be sharing as soon as I receive them, just wanted to let you know because you mentioned you wanted it! :In-good-mood:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted
1 hour ago, Tweedia said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can't thank you enough for sharing this, it has become one of my favorite stories ever! :ali_061:

I managed to track down and purchase all the manga tokutens, including the drama CD bonus manga, so I will be sharing as soon as I receive them, just wanted to let you know because you mentioned you wanted it! :In-good-mood:

OMG!!!:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:That's very sweet of you, I really haven't been able to buy it, but if you do I'll be grateful, my god:sad-cheetah-emoticon:, I love this manga so so much!!

I don't know how else to thank you than to say again thank you very much :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:, you are a sweetheart!!:ali_059:

  • Like 1
Posted
17 minutes ago, Livefuck said:

OMG!!!:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:That's very sweet of you, I really haven't been able to buy it, but if you do I'll be grateful, my god:sad-cheetah-emoticon:, I love this manga so so much!!

I don't know how else to thank you than to say again thank you very much :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:, you are a sweetheart!!:ali_059:

My pleasure, happy to share, I really love this manga too! It's thanks to you that I got to know this mangaka and listen to the drama CD, so I'm really grateful to you too, thanks again dear! :1436503449_Inlove:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Posted

It’s so rare to come across bottoms with deep voices lol. Thank you 🙏 

  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Awwww!
I do love the manga sooo much!
Junta is just -I-can't-can't-can't-cute-cute-cuuuute!

:cuteonion57:

Tnak you for sharing!

Data-cable, data-cable, mmm, fu-fu...

  • Like 1
  • 8 months later...
Posted

Thank you for sharing!!

:yoyo51:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus