Amaetai Kemono

Livefuck

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2023 at 8:17 PM, Livefuck said:

sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd:ali_061:(also sorry for my trash english xd)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Cast)
CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda
CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami
CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi
CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai

Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!!
Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you:o

PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^

You're so kind!!! Thank you for sharing this to usss ❤️💕💖💜

• Like 1