Mrsfujo Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 NEED MORE YOHEI AZAKAMI AS UKE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARKING RN 1 2
Mercie Posted December 18, 2023 Posted December 18, 2023 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. eres una heroina Thank you so much 1
Sakata Gintoki77 Posted May 17, 2024 Posted May 17, 2024 some parts from disc 2 are missing can you please re up load them too? 1
Ryzo Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 Some parts from both disks are missing, can you peupload them pls? 1
nuclearjiji08 Posted May 25, 2024 Posted May 25, 2024 Thank you so much for uploading this Drama CD! I think there are some tracks missing from both discs? 1
Livefuck Posted June 13, 2024 Author Posted June 13, 2024 On 5/17/2024 at 7:21 PM, Sakata Gintoki77 said: some parts from disc 2 are missing can you please re up load them too? here you go and sorry for the late answer Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1 3
Livefuck Posted June 13, 2024 Author Posted June 13, 2024 On 5/20/2024 at 11:34 AM, Ryzo said: Some parts from both disks are missing, can you peupload them pls? sure here Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1 4
Mimi_han Posted June 13, 2024 Posted June 13, 2024 On 7/31/2023 at 2:22 PM, Mrsfujo said: NEED MORE YOHEI AZAKAMI AS UKE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARKING RN MEE TOOOO I REALLY WAIT FOR A LONG TIME FOR ANOTHER BLCD ah the one with okitsu kazuyuki name is healing paradox have you hear it ? Azakami uke are Such an oishii voice 1
Tweedia Posted December 14, 2024 Posted December 14, 2024 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I can't thank you enough for sharing this, it has become one of my favorite stories ever! I managed to track down and purchase all the manga tokutens, including the drama CD bonus manga, so I will be sharing as soon as I receive them, just wanted to let you know because you mentioned you wanted it! 1 2
Livefuck Posted December 14, 2024 Author Posted December 14, 2024 1 hour ago, Tweedia said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I can't thank you enough for sharing this, it has become one of my favorite stories ever! I managed to track down and purchase all the manga tokutens, including the drama CD bonus manga, so I will be sharing as soon as I receive them, just wanted to let you know because you mentioned you wanted it! OMG!!!That's very sweet of you, I really haven't been able to buy it, but if you do I'll be grateful, my god, I love this manga so so much!! I don't know how else to thank you than to say again thank you very much , you are a sweetheart!! 1
Tweedia Posted December 14, 2024 Posted December 14, 2024 17 minutes ago, Livefuck said: OMG!!!That's very sweet of you, I really haven't been able to buy it, but if you do I'll be grateful, my god, I love this manga so so much!! I don't know how else to thank you than to say again thank you very much , you are a sweetheart!! My pleasure, happy to share, I really love this manga too! It's thanks to you that I got to know this mangaka and listen to the drama CD, so I'm really grateful to you too, thanks again dear! 1
Nikoly Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 It’s so rare to come across bottoms with deep voices lol. Thank you 🙏 1
AnnB Posted November 4, 2025 Posted November 4, 2025 Awwww! I do love the manga sooo much! Junta is just -I-can't-can't-can't-cute-cute-cuuuute! Tnak you for sharing! Data-cable, data-cable, mmm, fu-fu... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now