How did you find out about YAOI?~

Uzuchi98

The name says it all.

In this game,each user is going to post how she/he found out about YAOI and started getting into it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

i'll start.

I was searching for some anime AMVs where I found Junjou Romantica. The name was interesting so i gave it a try and saw the amv. it took me seconds to realize Misaki was a BOY. then i starting watching JR and got into it.xD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uzuchi98

• tuti

• Marygrace94

I was in the middle of reading a manga when one of the chapters was from a different manga, and it was yaoi, I read it and got hooked

it's began when i was in junior high, accidently i buy a yaoi doujin

but i dont really mind that and read it normally, and a couple years later my friend introduce yaoi manga to me. at the first time i not have guts to read yaoi, so i began with shoai and i felt really really excited and fluttered

after that i read yaoi.... yaaayyyyy

Well one of my friend was into yaoi before I even knew about it and was always trying to make like it too, but I was never interested until one day, out of curiosity, I read 6mm no Taboo...my life hasn't been the same ever since xD

• 4 months later...

hmm..i discovered this site over a year ago.. i surfing the internet for my report on my major class. then, i was reading yaoi manga on a site and one commented about this site i guess..

my bestfriend showed me some of their fanfiction and the character is the Gazette member, back then i really love the Gazette (until now x3), and then i falling in love with their FF and search about yaoi more, and so on ~

• 3 months later...

i found an article about types of anime and saw the word yaoi and a picture of junjo romantica

then i went to youtube and watch the kiss scene from ep 1

then i became obsessed with yaoi