BLCD Request : Danshi koukousei, Hajimete no Vol. 15 男子高校生、はじめての ~第15弾 部活の後輩はガチ恋している~

きのこ

男子高校生、はじめての ~第15弾 部活の後輩はガチ恋している~

Pairings : 高江統吾 CV.佐藤元 Sato Gen x 海島漣 CV.伊東健人 Ito Kento

Release Date  : 2022/12/23

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I can share this Drama CD, but the CD arrives around July. Btw, could someone tell me where can I find translation of Vol.15? Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:57 PM, aywdwct said:

Hello, I can share this Drama CD, but the CD arrives around July. Btw, could someone tell me where can I find translation of Vol.15? Thanks 

i don't have it, but I can try to translate it myself when i listen to it

16 hours ago, keeweedot said:

i don't have it, but I can try to translate it myself when i listen to it

Hey there~ I just received the CD today. Please check it out here, if you have time would you please translate it ? Thank you!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, aywdwct said:

Hey there~ I just received the CD today. Please check it out here, if you have time would you please translate it ? Thank you!

! Thank you for uploading!!! I'm a little busy right now, but I'll hopefully finish translating before next week ^^

• Like 1

15 hours ago, keeweedot said:

! Thank you for uploading!!! I'm a little busy right now, but I'll hopefully finish translating before next week ^^

Thank you so much.

Please do it when you have time, and enjoy the CD!!!

On 6/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, aywdwct said:

Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 1:33 PM, aywdwct said:

Thank you so much.

Please do it when you have time, and enjoy the CD!!!

Track 1 is partially translated and Track 2 is only summarized as of now - I'm still quite busy, unfortunately, but I will make sure to update the translation whenever possible!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, keeweedot said:

Track 1 is partially translated and Track 2 is only summarized as of now - I'm still quite busy, unfortunately, but I will make sure to update the translation whenever possible!

Oh thats fast!!! Thank you anyway, please just feel free to translate when you have time ^^ no need to be hurry. Again, thank you so much~!

8 hours ago, keeweedot said:

'He accidentally blurted out "mother" when they're having sex.'He actually feels better when he has rough sex, because it doesn't give him time to think about that. '

I was confused about why he shouted out 'mother' while they were having sex (I'm very sucks in Jap.
And I understand now, thank you so much for the translation!

On 7/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, aywdwct said:

'He accidentally blurted out "mother" when they're having sex.'He actually feels better when he has rough sex, because it doesn't give him time to think about that. '

I was confused about why he shouted out 'mother' while they were having sex (I'm very sucks in Jap.
And I understand now, thank you so much for the translation!

yeah my japanese is also a little behind, but I got really surprised when I heard him say that without context www

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 2:46 PM, keeweedot said:

yeah my japanese is also a little behind, but I got really surprised when I heard him say that without context www

Sorry to bother you :cuteonion58: Is track 01 haven't finish translation yet? 

It's ok if you don't translate other tracks, since I dont want you to bother you so much time, but would you please help me finish the translation of track 01 when you convenient? :msn_red_fox_smilies-20:Thank you so much!

On 6/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, aywdwct said:

Thank you so much for sharing 💕
Gen-kun 💕 First main 💕 I wanted to hear Free talk 🤣 was the best
I'm listening to the free talk first.
I hope the translation will progress as soon as possible🙏
Sorry for not being able to help :leaf8: