Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

男子高校生、はじめての ~第15弾 部活の後輩はガチ恋している~

 

Pairings : 高江統吾 CV.佐藤元 Sato Gen x 海島漣 CV.伊東健人 Ito Kento

Release Date  : 2022/12/23

  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/31/2023 at 1:57 PM, aywdwct said:

Hello, I can share this Drama CD, but the CD arrives around July. Btw, could someone tell me where can I find translation of Vol.15? Thanks 

i don't have it, but I can try to translate it myself when i listen to it

Posted
6 hours ago, aywdwct said:

Hey there~ I just received the CD today. Please check it out here, if you have time would you please translate it ? Thank you!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

! Thank you for uploading!!! I'm a little busy right now, but I'll hopefully finish translating before next week ^^

  • Like 1
Posted
On 6/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, aywdwct said:

Hey there~ I just received the CD today. Please check it out here, if you have time would you please translate it ? Thank you!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much!!

  • Like 1
Posted
On 6/29/2023 at 1:33 PM, aywdwct said:

Thank you so much.

Please do it when you have time, and enjoy the CD!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Track 1 is partially translated and Track 2 is only summarized as of now - I'm still quite busy, unfortunately, but I will make sure to update the translation whenever possible!

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 7/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, aywdwct said:

'He accidentally blurted out "mother" when they're having sex.'He actually feels better when he has rough sex, because it doesn't give him time to think about that. '

I was confused about why he shouted out 'mother' while they were having sex (I'm very sucks in Jap.
And I understand now, thank you so much for the translation!

yeah my japanese is also a little behind, but I got really surprised when I heard him say that without context www

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/5/2023 at 2:46 PM, keeweedot said:

yeah my japanese is also a little behind, but I got really surprised when I heard him say that without context www

 

Sorry to bother you :cuteonion58: Is track 01 haven't finish translation yet? 


It's ok if you don't translate other tracks, since I dont want you to bother you so much time, but would you please help me finish the translation of track 01 when you convenient? :msn_red_fox_smilies-20:Thank you so much!

Posted
On 6/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, aywdwct said:

Hey there~ I just received the CD today. Please check it out here, if you have time would you please translate it ? Thank you!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much for sharing 💕✨
Gen-kun 💕 First main 💕 I wanted to hear ✨✨ Free talk 🤣 was the best ✨✨
I'm listening to the free talk first.
I hope the translation will progress as soon as possible✨🙏✨
Sorry for not being able to help :leaf8:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus