Lalsgs Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 Could you please reupload it? Please please please 😭🙏
Medo_Akashi Posted June 10, 2025 Posted June 10, 2025 Please re-upload it because I loved this manga and wanted to listen to it, but it's broken now please please plzzzzz 😭😭😭😭🙏🏻 1
long06092004 Posted April 15 Posted April 15 (edited) I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ Edited April 15 by long06092004 6 17
guil-tea Posted April 15 Posted April 15 24 minutes ago, long06092004 said: I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ thank you so much!
fukufugu Posted April 15 Posted April 15 awww arigatouuuuuuDaisukiiii 4 hours ago, long06092004 said: I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ
love217217 Posted April 16 Posted April 16 (edited) 13 hours ago, long06092004 said: I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a happy time 🖤🤎 I solved the password at once Honestly, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to solve it Everyone, fighting Edited April 16 by love217217
Anime_Avah1 Posted April 18 Posted April 18 On 4/16/2026 at 3:32 AM, love217217 said: Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a happy time 🖤🤎 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I solved the password at once Honestly, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to solve it Everyone, fighting I couldn’t even download it it says unsupported file type should I use computer instead?
love217217 Posted April 18 Posted April 18 2 hours ago, Anime_Avah1 said: I couldn’t even download it it says unsupported file type should I use computer instead? You can download it without any problems. Try again
duo_rei Posted July 8 Posted July 8 (edited) On 4/15/2026 at 3:20 PM, long06092004 said: I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ Thank you so much for taking the time to share your own copy (and ending our suffering lol)!!! Was able to download and unzip with no issue :) Edited July 8 by duo_rei 1 2
pear-er Posted July 8 Posted July 8 On 4/16/2026 at 3:20 AM, long06092004 said: I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ Thank you so much, you're the best! The password is really simple and has clear direction. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now