☩Not A Pet☩ 18+ -Yin x Kira-

yin_yang_lover

Ryan screamed and cried in pain as Pier did all he did.He showed much pain in his eyes,and tears streaked his face.He hated being punished like this...though he always knew it could be worse...he just didn't know how it could be yet.

Kira smiled,watching this made him want to giggle.He figured either Pier was showing off for him,trying to make him fear him,which was completly failing.Or he was wanting Kira to see how much pain he could inflict,which he could care less about.Kira just sat calmly and watched Pier do as he pleased.

Ryan glared over at Kira,seeing the amusement in his eyes,he wanted so badly to say something to the neko boy,but he couldn't speak at all.He was already growing quickly weak and had lost his voice in all the screaming he had done.Now he lay there,silent.He knew there was nothing he could do to stop this...and he knew better then to try.

Kira on the other hands was playing with his own tail now.He sat there,in his cage and batted very softly at his tail,his ear twitched and he smiled.He then saw a mouse,scurry across the floor.His eyes widened and somehow he easily escaped the cage and chased the mouse.He chased it all around the room,and quickened his pace untill he caught the mouse.His eyes lit up at the creture trying to escape.He decided not to kill it,but he put it on the bed,making Ryan squirm(He despised mice!)

Kira then realized he was no longer in his cage and dashed from the room.He knew the chance of him reaching the door was 0% so he hid under a very low couch,keeping every part of himself hidden.Since he was a cat,his body was very flexiable,so he had no trouble making it under the couch.

"M-my Lord...t-the mouse...p-please get it...!" Ryan cried out as the creature scurried closer to him.He hadn't even realized the neko had ran,he was more focused on the tiny mouse

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KiraMidnight

The young vampire lord lifted his head from off of his shoulder with a feral growl, how dare he disturb him while he was feeding! He turned his head slowly and saw the small creature- but also the now open cage.

Pier's eyes widened for a brief moment before they narrowed into dangerous slits, he kicked the mouse of the bed with such a strong force that it went flying across his room slamming into the wall. He knew he just killed the little thing but anger was clouding his sense to even care about the innocent little thing.

"You idiot! You left the cage unlocked!?" He whipped his head in the direction of the bleeding man once again, his fangs baring at him. "When I come back with that Neko... I will snap you're neck!" With that said he got off from his bed and in a flash was gone and out of sight.

Word got around quite quickly that Kira had escaped from his cage, which sent the whole manor into chaos. Pet's and servants alike were searching for the Neko. Oliver was walking down the hallway carrying a basket full of clothes- he sighed softly. He was told once he got back to his master's room that he should join in on the search.

But as he walked his nose twitched, the scent of vanilla filled his senses. He recognized that scent, he lifted his head up and sniffed the air a few times before turning his golden brown eyes in the direction of the hallway couch.

The blond Neko- placed the basket down on the floor and walked up to the couch, he bent down low to peek under neath the leather sofa. He was correct.

"Kira? What are you doing? You're going to be in some serious trouble!" The older Neko whispered scolded the younger boy, worry and fear were showing in his eyes, he was worried for the boy's safety while afraid of the young master hurting him.

Kira looked at Oliver and quickly climbed from under the couch,clinging to him. For Kira,Oliver was his only safty in this place. He knew he was being scolded...but to him it more sounded like a older brother worring about his little brother.

"I originally was chasing a mouse...a-and then somehow my cage opened...I-I just wanted to go outside...I wasn't gonna run...I know that'd mean death for me,and despite everything,death is something I don't want...I was going to go outside...then after that guy was done with the other guy I was going to go back to him...it's not like I'd have a choice anyway..."

Kira smiled and softly licked Olivers cheek. He then stood up and walked to where the Young Lord was. His eyes showed no sign of fear, more of desire, since he wanted to be outside. He wandered through the hallways, and the site he saw, of everyone panicking to find him, it made him sime, cause none of them really knew what he looked like yet and had no clue they kept passing him. As he walked he spotted the firce looking Young Lord and smiled again, more of a sly smile, he couldn't help but smile that way. He walked up behind the Young Prince and grabbed his arm swiftly.

"Come on, no need to make a fuss.I was only going to go outside untill you finished what you were doing.That guy hate me and the way he focused on me I'm guessing would have pissed you off,so I left the room.I know better then to run,damn,such a baby you are!"

He dragged the Prince back to his room with the guy and walked ack to his cage,closeing the bars and making sure to stay out of reach of the Young Lord.

"Continue"