There is someone talk about blcd..?

bbos

Is there someone..? I'm new to BL and I start collect tracks..but there is no one to share thoughts.

So there is someone talk about blcd with me?? I hear Japan and Korea drama cd.

You can talk here! Who is your favorite BL voice actors? Here's mine:

Furukawa Makoto (for me he has the sexiest seme voice of this generation of seiyuus)

Shirai Yusuke (I like his personality as an VA and he does a nice tsundere uke voice)

Saitou Soma (consistently does a great uke voice, no matter how dumb or messed up the story is, his sexy uke voice makes up for it)

Okitsu Kazuyuki (also does a great uke voice.. I don't exactly feel his seme voice tho)

Wataru Hatano (he is already a veteran in the BL scene but his seme roles are consistently good. I find his voice soothing)

Amasaki Kouhei (he is new in the BL scene and in the industry but his uke voice is so cute! I'm looking forward to his upcoming BLCDs)

I am currently on my Blue Lock phase (new football anime) and the guy who voices Bachira (Tasuku Kaito) has a really cute voice. Seems like a perfect uke voice… if ever he does a BLCD hehehe~

I don't know any korean BLCDs. I listened once and they don't sound as good as the Japanese ones. I usually search via voice actors. For example, I like Sato Souma's voice, I will search and download every BLCD with him on it. If the BLCD he is in happens to be also one of my favorite mangas (like Nii-chan by Harada) then it's a bonus for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 9:54 PM, Milcah said:

Okitsu Kazuyuki (also does a great uke voice.. I don't exactly feel his seme voice tho)

Wuah! I'm surprised! Have you heard him in Yokosu Inu Mekuru Yoru? I really enjoy his voice in that one. I mean, I generally do enjoy his voice no matter whether he tops or bottoms, but I def recommend that one for Okitsu!top!

A new found love of mine is Azakami Youhei:ali_059: I think he's fairly new to the blcd world? There aren't that many titles out which suits me fine currently since I'm damn near broke. It's great that he bottoms too because I do like a bottom with a deeper voice! It got to a point that I watched an anime on Netflix (Godzilla something) just to hear his voice ahaha

Ono Yuuki is a top contender for me too. I mean, I think he's popular choice, right? Top or bottom, I just really love how he gets into his roles, the sound of his voice. There's a like a... I don't know how to describe it, but like, you know when you're coming out of a cold and you're just the right amount of hoarse? His voice has that sort of quality to it? I love it to bits.

My most favorite voice actor though is Nojima Hirofumi. Absolutely in love with his voice and I have been since I first heard the COLD-series (in which he starred alongside Hatano Wataru). He's made me cry and laugh and squeal with delight. Blcds with Nojinii along either Waccha or Onoyuu are my faves! Have you guys heard the flirting in Nights? My god. It felt like I should leave, it was so intimate! And, if you get the chance, listen to Yandere-kun no koi yamai. Great production value imo.