Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, This will be new code! It will be kept 7 days.

P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.

Thank you..!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

SERo45GyaCvQvrEfWn6_J4BPLtjM-pVChqMTzU4wq7c

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 14
Posted (edited)

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The site does not allow me to send you a private message, so I'll put this request here

Is it posible if you could temporarily reupload Kabukicho Bad Trip 2?

Edited by Mercie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

hello~ please reupload oni to tengoku 🤲🏼🔗 again

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

hiii i hate to ask but would a reupload be possible? ;;;

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello, This will be new code! 

P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.

Thank you..!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

SERo45GyaCvQvrEfWn6_J4BPLtjM-pVChqMTzU4wq7c

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 9
Posted
On 4/20/2024 at 5:48 AM, bbos said:

Hello, This will be new code! 

P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.

Thank you..!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

thank you!!!!!

Posted
On 4/20/2024 at 3:48 AM, bbos said:

Hello, This will be new code! 

P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.

Thank you..!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

SERo45GyaCvQvrEfWn6_J4BPLtjM-pVChqMTzU4wq7c

 

THANK YOU soooo much!! :cuteonion57:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello dear

 

I tried dm ing you. But it's bot working. Can you share the link for the cd drama  of oni to tengoku with me

  • 2 months later...
Posted
Please may i have the drama cd too?? Ur dm is closed so i have to comment here. Pretty please?❤🙏
Posted

The links are still working (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)q(≧▽≦q)

Posted

Oh ma gosh thank you so much finally accessible!!!!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

hello!!! could you please reupload? ~

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, can you upload again?? pls unu 

Posted

Hii hate to keep asking, could u reupload the link when ur free? (*´Д`*)

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Happy New Year everyone. I was wondering if anyone with a copy can share it please? (>人<)

Posted

Hello! I tried to DM but it didnt go through... could you possibly reuoload? ><

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/1/2024 at 12:03 AM, bbos said:

Hello, This will be new code! It will be kept 7 days.

P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.

Thank you..!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

SERo45GyaCvQvrEfWn6_J4BPLtjM-pVChqMTzU4wq7c

 

Hello! happy New Year! I tried to DM but it didnt go through... could you possibly reuoload? >< i am a huge fan of this manga (I bought the 1st 2volumes) and I'm dying to hear Okitsu Kazuyuki as Tengoku and will be forever grateful. Thank you!! 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

hello!! if you have time could you reupload? i missed the healing paradox so ill try my luck here ㅠㅠ

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, saddly I missed the link again, could you reupload please? :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • Sad 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus