Find me a hero!

Villain

Hey there!

I've figured that I should say a few things about me on here first lol. I joined this forum with ulterior motives though and I'm not talking about plotting to take over it(or take over the world), I just want to find some rp partners as I've missed rping on forums.

I have a full time job and I'm also doing part time college lol so I'm pretty busy but I still find some time to meet my daily yaoi quota (I read a bunch of mangas and webcomics). I have exams right now but I have binged all 3 seasons of Mo Dao Zu Shi a few days ago as I've taken some days off for my exams... Pretty responsible adulting I'd say.

I love to watch anime and Tv-shows as well, I'm part of a bunch of fandoms so to say, I've seen a lot of them... I'm also a gamer so that also helps me a lot in life not lol. Now you probably think I'm just a bum lol but I also love hanging out with my friends and travelling, especially going on hikes and stuff. Taking awesome pics during my trips is also a favorite past time of mine. 

I'm a pretty chill person over all and I can be pretty damn funny as well so by all means don't be afraid to engage... I don't mind chit chatting (chatterbox here lol).

Well, I hope to see you around!

• Like 1

Welcome,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

I'm sure you'll find some good RP partners around here, from what I've read here and there.

Good luck on your exams and being a responsible adult! Lol. Have a fox. :msn_red_fox_smilies-22:

Thank you for stopping by Faithful Banana.

I hope to catch some good ones as well. I don't bite that hard.

Thank you again! 3 down and 5 more to go. Sheesh, such a bother but I'll survive.

endearing-fox-cuddle-dhcdt4elpw9fpdnz.gi

Edited by Villain
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here! Make sure to post an RP idea if you have one and you'll surely get partners!~ :)

You seem like a very fun person to chat with!~

Thank you for stopping by Dai.

I have a bunch of rp ideas as I'm pretty much inspired by anything that I see/read and I've already posted some on the forum. I might post even more later on, they are usually quite complex so people kinda shy away from them though.

Yeah, you can hit me up. I'm really fun and I always find unusual things to say eh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

!

Belated welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf: