Unmei no Tsugai ga Omae da Nante Drama CD

Saku995

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 9:32 PM, dam1anos said:

hello! would you kindly reupload this please? T_T

+1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, Saku995 said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Soo heere is another CD because no one seeems to have broken the rules so far >: keep up the good work! 

I have "Megumi and Tsugumi 2", "Kanashiku Ningyou", "Sewayaki Yankee wa Kin de Kawareru" and "Kiraide 3" too, but im not sharing them anytime soon because they just came out pretty recently and I want them to be profitable. (On that note pls buy the CDs if u can afford it! At least the downloadables!)

Im not virtua signalling >: its just me feeling more comfortable that way... buuut Im also using them to keep you guys in check :cuteonion9:

Share this outside of Yaoiotaku und see what happens! 

And by that I mean NOTHING will happen after this :onionn6:get it?  FEAR ME!!!

xD 

Reveal hidden contents

2024 and here I am still waiting for someone to take pity on this poor soul 🥹

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Iwas (for personal reasons) offline for almost 3-4 months and was afraid to log in again xD and as expected, all the messages softened me up. But I'm still gatekeeping, so I'll send the the link via private message to interested parties.

Those who have already messaged me will receive the link shortly! This offer is valid for one week! By then, my guilty conscience will have dissipated as well! xD

spacer.png

Edited by Saku995
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Saku995 said:

Iwas (for personal reasons) offline for almost 3-4 months and was afraid to log in again xD and as expected, all the messages softened me up. But I'm still gatekeeping, so I'll send the the link via private message to interested parties.

Those who have already messaged me will receive the link shortly! This offer is valid for one week! By then, my guilty conscience will have dissipated as well! xD

Hi pleace can i get this track too? If it is not possible it is fine 🫶

On 5/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, Saku995 said:

Yes!! Can I get a copy as well? Totally chill if not. I appreciate y'all sharing it this far.