Debt Collector (Yukonwolfspirit)

Mallory

“Well I find it hard to believe a man of your status and looks wouldn’t be fucking his secretary senseless.” Yukie teased with a smirk as he took in the Alphas scent even more his body burning with a deeper need to be consumed by the man before him. Feeling  the Alphas hands on his waist only drove Yukie a touch more mad the poor Omega taking a moment to figure out what the Alpha said his mind only on the burning feeling on his body left by the hands that held him. “Mmh you say that but, weren’t you the one claiming I was yours? That you owned me? I’m just collateral so why does it matter what dangerous games I play?” Yukie asked as he looked at the Alpha’s eyes directly as he wrapped his arms around the Alphas neck. Moving closer to the Alpha Yukies lips softly kissed the Alphas own while he crawled fulling into the man’s lap moving his body closer to his lover. Moving his hands up to the Alphas hair Yukie moved a little his ass playfully rubbing against the Alphas leg.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Mallory

Hearing the omega and all about his sex life with such vulgarities made something heated coil in the pit of Vikor's gut. Something oozing and warm. This really was a dangerous game they were playing, and the alpha intended on winning. "You seem to like the idea of me fucking someone senseless," he countered rubbing circles with his thumbs into the dips of the other's waist. 

The alphas eyes fluttered as the omega continued to speak; he did own the other, why would it be so bad to fall deeper into that sickly delicious scent,? Were there really any consequences? Even as his instincts begged and screamed to take the omega immediately, something gnawed at the back of his mind. Poke and prodded him with a sense of guilt that he couldnt ignore, mutter how insignificant it was compared to the hunger of lust coursing through his veins. 

Before he knew what he was doing, Viktor was responding to the kiss feverishly. Longing for more of that taste as he allowed the other to climb into his lap. His hands moving from the omega's waist to his ass, kneading the flesh through the pants as a continuous growl tumbled from the depths of his chest and up his throat. He wanted more. Needed more. Breaking the kiss, he moved towards the omega's neck. Nipping and biting the doughy flesh as he sunk his teeth in. Wanting the flush the skin and leave marks that'll show. He should stop, Viktor knows he should stop. But go does the omega, this brat, taste delectable.

Yukie could only moan happily in response as he was kissed hungrily back by the Alpha. The poor Omega only pulled the Alpha closer to his burning body as it deepened and was clearly wanted by the man before him. Groaning softly as his ass was kneaded and felt up Yukie gasped as the kiss was broken so quickly the only proof of their kiss in the Omegas hard breathing. Feeling another wave of burning pheromones racing through his body Yukie tried to steady his spinning head that was slowly drowning in the Alphas scent making his body react to even the smallest touch to his skin. Feeling the Alphas lips move to his neck Yukie shivered in pleasure as each nip and bite only made his moans vocal as he cried out in pleasure.  The Alpha who seemed at this point was hell bent on marking up Yukies soft skin with bite marks that screamed that he had been claimed by the Alpha before him. Letting out a small whine in need Yukies hands tried to work on the tie that was hindering his own playtime with the Alphas neck. Grinding playfully in response to each touch from the Alphas hands to his waist Yukies own cock became rather hard and throbbing against his pants the Omega wanting nothing more now than to be taken. “Please…take me as yours~” Yukie begged his voice sweet and full of need as he trembled under the simplest of foreplay from the Alpha before him. Yukie was at this point desperate to be fully touched  his sling burning under his clothes feeling that only the Alphas touch could quench. Yukie in frustration abandoned his lovers tie, only to easily work some of his buttons on his own shirt off before ending up just ripping the rest apart. Taking off his shirt fully he satin his Alphas lap revealing more skin for his Alpha to chew on and tease. “…what…what should I call you? What name should I moan out?” Yukie asked softly his voice breaking under so much need as he tried to focus less on the pleasure he was receiving and more to the answer the Alpha provided. “Do…do I still call you boss and master?” Yukie asked with a small moan as he shivered again in pleasure his body overwhelming itself with pleasure from even the smallest touch.

Hearing the small noises the omega was making only made the alpha bite down a bit harder. Leaving redder and redder marks up and down the column of the other's neck. Leaving mark on the soft flesh. Painting it harsh pinks with indents of is teeth here and there. 

Viktor was suffocating in the omega's heat scent, open mouth panting like some wanton dog. The smells was making in practically drool, the whines causing the alpha to groan and growl in response. His own scent pumping out steady, thinking in the air of the enclosed space they're in. He doesn't know if he can stop, the omega made the most delicious noises. Had the most delectable scent. It was filling every one of Viktor's senses.

He moan as the other grinded against him, feeling the omegas harden cock against him. Was the other always so easily riled up? He wanted, no, needed to know. He felt his own cock twitch and fill as the mintues ticked by, dragging on with this intense heat hell bent on burning him from the inside out. 

Viktor shudder, a rumbling groan leaving his lips in finality; "Mine. My little brat." He felt himself preen at that. At the fact that the omega saw himself as Viktor's. That Viktor owned him. His hands moved back to the other's waist, guiding his hips as he grind down against his leg. Making the omegas harsher yet slow, teasingly so. The alpha moved his head back, pausing his assualt on the omega's neck as he watched the other tear at the buttons of his button up shirt. It made him scoff playfully. This brat was desperate.

That playful mirth dying out once more skin was exposed on the omega. Viktor swallowed as his hands greedily took in the exposed flesh. Kneading and squeezing here and there, pulling at the taut nipples. Taking in every curve and dip of the other's body.  A shudder rocked his body before he moved his face to one of the omega's nipples, nipping and suckling it with muffled growls.

"You can call me 'master'," he muttered. The very idea of that name falling from the other's lips made his cock full. But he knows if he heard his own name, he wouldn't be able to hold back. "What about you, Yukie. What should I call such a stubborn omega?"

Letting out soft moaned of bliss Yukie shivered as his nipples were pulled and then later nipped and sucked causing a wave of pleasure to run through his body. Having never dated let alone gone this far with anyone each touch, each bite and tease was new and exciting for the Omega. Breathing a little heavily as he looked at the Alpha Yukie nodded at the name which his new Master wished to be called by him. Yukie letting out a soft groan as he clung tightly to his Master a small dry orgasm rushing through his body only making the poor Omega even more desperate to be filled. “I…I, want to be called your mate. Though my Master should be choosing my name he calls out since he owns me.” Yukie replied his voice soaked in a deep need as he leaned in and kissed the soft places on his Masters neck that he could reach.

Viktor gave a particularly hard bite to one of the taut nipples before moving towards the other, liking and biting the erect flesh. Being able to rate the omega's heated skin made the alpha's instincts sing. He wanted more, needed more. Needs to taste more of the other than he needs to breathe. The alpha let put a loud growl. Mate. His mate. 

He's had many sexual experiences before, but he's never had someone for long. Never wanted someone to be his mate. There were a few that wanted him but didnt feel tha same. Thos was different, so jarringly new to Viktor. He's never craved for someone like this. Never hungered for them. 

Viktor moved his neck to the side to allow the other more access to hi skin. What should he call him? The alpha hummed as he continued to leave marks across the omega's chest. "Yukie," he whispered. Trailing his lips up and up until they brushed against the shell of the omega's ear. 

"Yukie," he repeated. "My Yukie." 

Yukie blushed red as his Alpha mentioned his name the Omega hiding his face a little in his Masters neck as he refused to admit just how much he loved hearing those words uttered from his Masters lips. With his face burning even more Yukie gently kissed the Alphas neck before biting him hard enough to leave a good sized mark. Licking the wound softly Yukie was satisfied with just marking his Alpha once. Pulling back he looked at his Masters face his own flush and needy. “I want to feel you inside of me. I want you.” Yukie asked softly almost begging as he reached down and touched the Alphas cock feeling it’s throbbing in his hand. Gently moving off of his Master Yukie moved away as he slowly started to strip off his pants before moving back to his Alphas arms. “Please~” Yukie begged his body aching to be filled. 

Feeling the omega hide his face within his neck made Viktor chuckle lowly. How cute, how easily the omega can get flustered. His cute little omega. The alpha rubbed calming circles into the other's back, slowing down the heavy petting to let Yukie have the time to calm down a little.  Viktor let how a low moan from the other's words, head leaning back as he felt the omega touch his hard cock. He can't hold back anymore. 

With a feverish growl, the alpha grabbed the omega in his arms with one arm and pulling his own pants down to free his heavy cock. "Yeah? Want me to fuck you, Yukie?" He moved to remove the other's boxers, completely exposing the omega to him. 

Edited by Mallory

Jumping a little in surprise as he was grabbed Yukie, couldn’t help but blush the second he realized he was being held closer by his Alpha. Feeling the Alphas strong arms around his completely naked body Yukie moved a little to get comfortable in his lovers arms again. Nuzzling against his Masters neck Yukie kissed it softly before kissing his Masters lips the Omega showing he was starting to get impatient. “It’s so wet.” Yukie moaned softly having only realized how wet he had become in anticipation of how much his ass was wanting to be filled by the Alpha.

Viktor returned to kiss with a hum, his hands roaming down to knead and part the omega's cheeks. Fingers catching on the rim and feeling just how wet the other was. It must be his heat. With a growl, the alpha slowly inserting his ring finger. Marveling at how tight and warm the omega was, he slowly pumped his finger in and out. In and out.

Granted, he wants nothing more than to fuck the omega with no prep. But he knows it will be painful for the other, no matter how harshly his instincts screamed at him to just claim. Claim until the other was q withering mess underneath him. He also wasn't exactly small. Blame the alpha genes, he supposes. 

"Gonna get you nice and loose for me," he mutter against the omega's lips. Voice low and gravelly. Pheromones constantly pumping out of him in a steady flow of alpha scent. Heady and heavy. 

“Ah~” Yukie moaned out his body trembling as he felt a finger slip inside the appendage rubbing and stroking him over and over making him even more wet. Letting out cute lewd moans Yukie pushed his hips against his Masters finger pushing it deeper with each stroke of his Masters finger clearly desperate for the real thing. 
“Okay?” Yukie replied softly as he was a touch confused by the Alphas words but let his Master continued stretching his soft ass. The scent of his Master was overpowering making the poor Omega wetter and more turned in the more he breathed it in. Letting out a small moan Yukie nuzzled into the Alpha his body burning and sending out waves of pleasure at every single touch from his Alphas hands. Kissing his Master softly Yukie wrapped his arms around his Alphas neck hugging him close. “I want you…please I feel like I’m going mad with your scent and it aches.” Yukie begged as he was meaning his ass longed to be filled. As a shiver ran through his body sending out more pheromones and pleasure Yukie moaned again his voice breaking with need as he tried to control his desires.

The alpha was drunk on the moana the omega was letting out, drinking it all in. Every reaction, every sound. With a groan, Viktor added another finger. Stretching the other's hole with lewd wet sounds filling the air of the limo along with their combined scents. The erotic sound making in a bit more impatient, a bit more aroused. He wanted naothing more than to fuck the omega open, to split it on his cock over and over again. The breed him senseless.

Viktor gave soft kisses in answer to Yukie's begging, feeling his cock swell from the pleas of the other. He can't wait any longer, can't take it anymore. At an agonizing pace, he retracted his fingers from the omega's hole. Deeming in prepped enough as he lined the head of his cock to his hole. Holding on the other's hips and pressing him down as he trusted up. Thrusting into the intoxicating cavern of the omega at a tortuous pace. Growling at the heat and tightness that engulfed him. He didn't stop until he bottom out with a groan, pausing the give the omega some time to adjust to his size and girth.

"Fuck, Yukie," he groaned. Pressing his face into the crook of the omega's neck. "So tight. All mine." 

“Ah~” Yukie cried out as he was filled the large cock head pushing deeper inside of him the feeling unlike anything else he had ever experienced. As his ass was pushed into deeper and deeper Yukie could only feel his insides taking in all of the Alphas cock his insides almost bursting at the seams. “You’re so big. I feel so full~” The Omega moaned out as he shivered in pleasure at finally being filled, the Omegas body showing its happiness as it sucked in all of his Masters gift as deeply as he was given. Holding on tightly to his Master Yukie moved his hips slightly a touch impatient as he teased his Masters cock with half movements not aware he was teasing him since the feeling to him was all new.

Viktor groaned, leaving trails of kisses along the column of the omega's neck. He knew he was above average, but hearing it from the other's mouth gave his ego a boost. For a moment he paused, taking in the tight, wet feeling of the omega. The dizzying heat. Before moving.

His thrust were even and slow, yet harsh. Each ending with a slap of skin as he bottomed out. The alpha had was conscious of not wanting to be too rough on the poor omega. But the instincts, that intoxicating heat, made his movements that much more bolder. That much more rougher. 

"Yukie," Viktor let out a warning growl as the omega moved with in his lap. Giving the omega's hips a bruising squeeze.

“Ah~” Yukie moaned out his voice almost singing as he felt the Alpha start to thrust deep and hard into him making his body shiver and roll with each thrust. Hearing the Alpha growl out his name Yukie stopped half teasing the poor Alpha not wanting to be scolded “You feel good. I can’t help it.” Yukie explained his voice almost a whine as he felt his Alphas hands tighten on his hips only making his ass tighten even more around his Alphas cock squeezing it even tighter than before. Gently running his hands through his Alphas hair Yukie pulled it upwards playfully wanting the Alpha to meet his face for a kiss. “I’m behaving~ but only for my Master~” Yukie mumbled as he leaned down and kissed the Alphas lips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...