Debt Collector (Yukonwolfspirit)

Mallory

spacer.png

Name: Viktor Young

Being a mafia boss isn't always parties and sleeping around.

Everyone has debts to pay. Be it money or not, someone owes you something or another. Unfortunately for Viktor, a lot of people owe him something.

You see, being a mafia boss is all business and never pleasure for him. Sure, there's power that comes with it. A power many wish they would be able to wield. But, it does have it's drawbacks with equal parts rewards.

The drawbacks are, at the moment, out weighing the rewards for him.

Currently, Viktor is walking the halls of his home. Suit disheveled and untucked, hair a mess as two of his guards walked on either side of him. He was exhausted yet you couldn't tell from his stoic expression. He was going to have a meeting with someone that owed him a debt. Again. 

Honestly, it was becoming too much of a pattern for his liking. One he should nip in the bud. If more people owed him, anyone will believe he was easy to get a loan from. The last man who tried got a bullet through the head for his efforts. Though, Viktor knows that one body wasn't going to magically pay off everyone else's debts owed to him. Unfortunately. It was wishful thinking on his end. 

With a quiet sigh, he ruffled his own hair with frustration. He hoped that whoever he meets today had at least some of what they owed. For their sake. With a straight posture, he walks towards the meeting room, a sneer on his lips as he opens the door. Swallowing down a growl as he looked at whomever was in the room waiting for him. 

Whoever is on the other side better have some good news.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Mallory

spacer.png
Name: Yukie.

——

Yukie sat nervously on the couch his body tense as he looked around the elaborate room. Sighing softly he looked at the envelope again in his hands the amount being only a fraction of what he owed. Leaning his head back with a sigh Yukie closed his eyes trying to figure out what he could do to try and not get killed for his late payment yet again. Due to a horrible accident with the family home Yukie had ended up in the hospital himself for smoke inhalation from the fire and had lost his dear parents to the disaster. Due to medical bills, and now living on his own Yukie struggled to keep up having only landed a job in the stressful graphic novel industry the just last two months as a graphic designer that worked with artists in how they wanted their books to be seen. Yukie at the time he had started work had also discovered he was born an omega, this issue causing him to be sent home for a week from work to get his affairs and medication in order since he had discovered his condition at work. This had only added to his problems since he had added more medication and doctor visits to his growing bill list. Groaning a little Yukie rubbed his eyes the dark circles doing nothing but irritating him and reminding himself that he was stretched to thin with work. Looking up at the men in the room Yukie fixed his tie a little and moved his bag more to his side the bag containing all of his sketches and side job work for various clients.

There was many things Viktor expected today. Groveling, screaming, begging, even. What he was not expecting, was a quiet omega. He has met many omega in this sort of shady business, all sex workers, however. His mind supplied his mother as an omega he knew and Viktor immediately pushed that thought away. He gave the man a once over before nodding his head at his guards who flanked the door as he walked further into the room.

The room was a deep shaped a maroon with accents of gold. Expensive paintings hung up on the walls on both walls of both upcoming and world famous artist. One thing Viktor did enjoy, one of the rewards of his high position, was the art he could collect. The first pick of all the best works. It was obvious with how extravagant his home was decorated. Statues, paintings, all of realism and abstract visions which prices would make the average man balk.

He kept eye contact with the debt ower, taking in his features. He was quite the pretty omega, Viktor could admit. Even with the dark circles that framed his pretty eyes. Which annoyed him to an extent. Why, the alpha could not place it. It just did. A ball of annoyance settle in the pit of his stomach as he sat across from the omega. Legs spread as he loosened his tie. Staring holes at the other. 

"So", Viktor began. Voice a tenor of a rumble. "Do you have my money?" He wanted to get straight to the point without beating around the bush. It was easier that way, and caused less headaches for him when clients began to spill their life stories instead of paying their dues. This was the most frustrating part of being a mafia boss. The damn groveling. 

Viktor tilted his head as his eyes traveled from the omega across from him towards the bag next to the other. He wonder briefly if that's his money. He could hope. Truly, he could. His eyes traveled back towards the omega's, eyes narrowing as he waited with some hints of irritation for an answer. 

“I have a portion of it $10,000 for now. I’ve picked up extra shifts and should be able to pay more in three days. I should have you paid off in six months if my math is correct.” Yukie explained as he set the envelope down on the table not meeting the alphas eyes. Since finding out he was an Omega Yukie had found it rather difficult to look any Alpha directly in the eye and this meeting proved no different. “I know I’m late and I should have more. I’m sorry it’s not the amount I agreed to pay back for the first payment.” Yukie mumbled his voice growing a little more quiet as he sat on edge under the boss man’s gaze.

A portion of the debt? Viktor found himself gritting his teeth. This is the downside of giving out loans to unreliable clients, there's always just a portion of the payment. Never the full amount needed right then and there. The alpha turned his neck to the side, popping the vertebra with a satisfying sound. Trying, as well as he could, to reign his rage in. 

And yet,  the omega kept talking. And would not even look him in the eyes as he did so. Six months, he says. That'll make him almost a year late. No, no that won't do at all. Viktor stared holes into the omega as the other's voice trailed off until it was just a quiet mumble. Making it harder to hear him. With a snarl, Viktor stood up. Pacing back and forth in front of the omega. 

"Six months into the future doesn't fix the problem now," he growled, eye twitching as he paced. 

Honestly, what was he going to do with this omega? The loan was quite the chunk and he does not want to give him another six months to try to pay it. What if he runs off? Spread the rumour that the almighty alpha has gone soft and extended his time needed to pay his dues? That'll give him a headache with the rest of his clients, with the wives he widowed and the kids he's orphaned. 

He stopped in front of the timid omega. 

Viktor blinked before slowly squatting in front of the other. Tilting his head into the other's line of sight to force him to make eye contact. An idea rattled in his head. One that does make some sense to him and makes this a lot easier instead of this ending in another bullet through the skull.

"You and I both know you're out of time, omega." His voice was quiet, calculated as he spoke. "You owe me, I could kill you for the amount of money you still haven't paid back."

Though, Viktor was tired of dropping bodies left and right for similar reasons. 

"And because you owe me, I own you from now on." 

The alpha stood up abruptly, fixing his suit as he broke eye contact with the omega. He turned towards the guards at the door, both flinching at being addressed by the boss.

"Make sure he packs all of his things and is moved into my home by tomorrow morning. No later, or you're dead."

In unison, the two guards agreed with a quiet "Yes, Boss". He looked back towards the omega that was now his, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"You do understand, don't you?"

Watching as the alpha paced Yukie tried to calm his racing heart the poor omega terrified out of his mind. He had never wanted to take out a loan having grown up hearing about the mafia as loan sharks and how if you wronged them they would kill you like the movies often shown. Yukie being so desperate had no where else to turn and no way else out having been trapped with so many finances the lower mafia grunt has been so nice to explain how it worked and was defiantly not like the boss man standing before him. As the Alpha squatted down and met his eyes Yukie couldn’t help but flinch nervously the second the Alpha cold voice spoke.

“…wait…I…I can’t stay with an Alpha. I live in an omega only residence. My heats still unpredictable.” Yukie explained his voice meek and afraid. “It wouldn’t be wise I was told Omegas with heat issues like mine should live in strict Omega only communities to keep from hurting or causing issues with Alphas.” Yukie explained his voice a little panicked as he stood up staring at the Alpha who was just choosing to uproot his life. Looking into those cold angry eyes Yukie backed down a little as he looked away too afraid to do anything to argue around men that could easily end his life. “…how long will I have to stay with you to pay back my debt?” Yukie asked wanting to know just how long the Alpha wanted to keep him prisoner and the value of his time.

It was honestly astounding to Viktor that the omega was arguing this with him. That he believed he had a choice in the matter. Though, it was a step up from the timid nature he was displaying earlier. 

Viktor furrowed his eyebrows; unpredictable heats is going to be a nuisance but hurting alphas? He's never heard of such a thing. "I'll handle you heats," he reassured in a none too gentle voice. The alpha sees it as a win win, the omega gets to have heat relief and Viktor gets to have a stress relief. That's if the omega would let that happen. 

Viktor was many things, has done many things. He wouldn't force himself onto the omega unless the other was a willing participant. No matter how irritatingly pretty he. 

"How long," Viktor echoed back, humming in thought as he turned to pick up the portion of the money owed to him from the table. "There's the debt you owe along with interest."

Turning back, pocketing the envelope, the alpha firmly lifted the omega's head up to force eye contact with him. It was becoming an annoying habit he wants to break of the other. 

"Until I'm tired of you." He answered coldly. "Until your debt is paid the way that I see fit, omega."

He stared at the omega as a whiff of his scent filled his senses. The other smelled, sweet. Something sweet yet not overly so. Comforting, in a way. It was something Viktor never smelled before, something that eased his irritation just a tad as he breathes it in deeply, filling his lungs with that slowly intoxicating scent coming from the omega. 

“I’ll handle it myself.” Yukie replied with a huff as he didn’t want the Alpha to even be in the same house as him when in heat. “I’ve done fine by myself.” Yukie added as he continued to refuse to look at the Alphas eyes finding his gaze to be intimidating despite his handsome face. Watching as the Alpha put away the envelope Yukie cursed the low ranking member that put him in this position since he hadn’t talked about interest on the payment, that or Yukie really hadn’t been paying attention when signing his paperwork. As Yukies head was suddenly lifted up the Omega glared at the bold Alpha his eyes narrowing as his eyes met the man’s.

“I’ll make sure you tire of me rather quickly.” Yukie snapped a little not liking how freely the Alpha touched him the feeling making him much more on edge and defensive. “What will I be doing for you to pay it back?” Yukie asked his voice a little harsher then before since he didn’t feel safe enough to move his face out of the Alphas hand. “Will I even be given a name to call you by?” Yukie asked with another slight sarcasm to his voice the Omega annoyed.

For no real reason, he doubted the omega. Most likely just to doubt him with no real purpose besides that. Thought Viktor didn't say it, only humming in response to this newfound defiance the omega has. 

However, the scent was distracting him. He wanted to place what it was exactly. Wanted to give it a name beside it being "the omega's scent". Viktor felt his should relax at it, sagging as tension he did not know he had left his body. He felt a little at peace, less on edge with the omega thanks to that scent. 

Which did not last long when said omega began to snap back at him. The alpha narrowed his eyes as irritation flared back up within him like a light switch. 

"Sure I will," Viktor drawled. Still not believing the little omega for a second. This was a big house. He could easily avoid the omega if need be thanks to having the advantage of knowing the layout of his own home. Though, he wouldn't want to give the other the satisfaction of getting under his skin. Viktor refuses. He'll bite his own tongue if he had to.

"You'll be my own personal assistant, if you're competent enough, that is."

It shouldn't be that hard, Viktor thinks. It's a fairly simply and easy trade. Scheduling his meetings, making sure paperwork gets to the right places. Even an idiot could do it. His hold tightened on the omega. 

"You get to call me 'boss' or 'sir' and nothing else." He answered, letting go of the omega's face and turning away from him. Regarding the guards at the door once more. 

"See to it that the omega gets his affairs in order. Now." 

“As you wish “sir” “ Yukie replied sarcastically the second he was let go the Omega bowing forward like he would to a king. “I’ll make sure to address you properly.” Yukie added with a huff as he looked to the two men who would now be his opponents. “So, are you going to handcuff me and throw me in the trunk? Or do I get the decency to sit in the backseat?” Yukie asked with a touch of bitterness the Omega annoyed with being touched so much by such a high and mighty Alpha. In Yukies mind from what he had seen all Alphas were the same. They were all rich and uptight caring for no one not even their partners, from the few clients he had and the bosses he worked for it had only cemented his dislike for Alphas. Sighing in annoyance Yukie got up and grabbed his bag ready to go pack his bag of clothes since his house was filled with just an air mattress and his work he kept at home. While Yukie had moved into the Omega only residence, it wasn’t exactly a picture perfect neighborhood. The apartments were older and were single room units that worked for Omegas looking to keep their heads down and out of the eyes of Alphas. “Should I give you directions? Or is this gunna be like you have a file on me?” Yukie asked curiously to the men wondering if they would be just as cold as the Alpha or if they where even Alphas.

Viktor eyed the other with some annoyance, being bowed at as if he was some king. Please, let this omega not be a handful. 

"Tch," with a smack of his lips, Viktor walked passed the omega without a second glance. Leaving the meeting room. Hes sure the two guards will make sure that the other gathers everything that he needs. It shouldn't be a difficult task in the least bit. 

The guards walked up to the omega. One was a short and stocky beta, who had short brown hair. The other a tall and lanky alpha with slicked back blonde hair. 

"Boss wants you to live here to pay off you debts," the blonde spoke. "You're a guest."

The brunette crossed his arms at this with a huff. Not looking at the omega at all. The brunette would argue otherwise at that statement, however, he was in the same boat.

The alpha spoke once more, a laugh in his voice; "We keep tabs on all our clients, Yukie. Comes standard with the loans given out." 

It was obvious that the alpha saw the omega as entertaining, while the beta only saw Yukie as a nuisance. The two contradicted each other vastly, but more so with their boss who was colder towards the omega than the two of them combined. 

The alpha nodded his head: "I'm Philip, the quiet one next to me is Tony. Let's go get your stuff, now."

With that, Philip open the door. Gesturing for Yukie to walk through and lead the way. 

Edited by Mallory

“Must be fun working for such a cold Alpha.” Yukie replied as he looked at the two glad to see somewhat kind men. “So, I’m guessing your his right hand men?” Yukie asked curiously as he was very amused to learn the men knew a bit about him. Leading the way out of the mansion (I’m assuming?) Yukie stopped at the steps before heading down to the car. “You know Tony might be the only one they allow in. The place really doesn’t let any Alphas in, last person who even tried to sneak in an Alpha got arrested.” Yukie explained as he got into the back seat and buckled up keeping his bag beside him. “Can I ask if I’ll be allowed a few minutes of privacy to pack or do I have to have an audience?” Yukie asked boldly as he looked at his two guards.

Philip chuckled at that. "You have to be somewhat cold in this kind of work, kid." He can see that the omega still had a spark to him and he hoped that it wouldn't snuff out with the shady business he would have to witness. 

Tony on the other hand, didn't think that the omega will last that long in this industry. A day at most, give or take. Two days is being generous. Despite how highly Philip speaks of Viktor, Tony knows what this business can do to you. Can break you down if you're not careful. 

"I'm his top guard," Philip answered easily. "His second is on business trip at the moment."

The two guards followed the o.ega towards the courtyard where a variety of cars where parked. All luxury and black on color, with the reoccurring theme of tinted windows. The guards walked towards a more inconspicuous Bugatti, opening the backseat door for the new addition to the crime family. 

Philip and Tony both nodded their heads, before Tony spoke, voice a gravel: "I would have to be with you the entire time, just in case you try to run."

Tony did not want to deal with the consequences if the omega ran away from them. Viktor may be generous to the family, but mistakes are death in this business. Which is why the beta does not think Yukie will last that long. Especially if he speaks to the boss the way he did back in the meeting room. 

Philip, however, had high Hope's for the omega. To get a job in the family is quite the step up as they are trane care of and the pay was well. 

The two guards step into the care drove to the omega's old home to get him packed up. 

Yukie sat in the back seat in silence the Omega thinking deeply before they arrived out front. Getting out of the car once parked Yukie lead the way to his apartment the building nothing grand. Back in its day the building would have been worth much more then what one would see now but looking at it once could tell it use to be a hot house for hookups for Omegas selling themselves. Taking the men to the very last unit Yukie unlocked his door the place simple with hardly any furniture. Looking inside it was lightly painted a weird cream white and the kitchen was a plain brown.  The setup of the apartment was rather simple the small apartment containing one small room with a bathroom attached. “I’ll pack my suitcase and work stuff so you can wait here.” Yukie mumbled as he walked to the bedroom and started packing his clothes and his few belongings into a suitcase the Omega softly humming all the while. Finishing his packing he carried the bag out before setting it down at the Guards feet along with a box full of his work supplies and books of drawings. “Here one of you can carry this to the car. I’m going to use the bathroom before we head back and while I’m in there I’ll pack my bathroom supplies.” Yukie added as he left to go back to his room the small room connected to a bathroom. Stepping inside Yukie sighed softly as he shut the door and locked it before turning on the sink. Looking at the window Yukie smirked as he shimmied the window open enough to squeeze out. Grabbing his small backpack he had hidden under the bathroom sink the Omega slipped out of the bathroom before taking off running down the street.

The guards took in the surrounding building in units, a drab atmosphere making it seem unlivable. The neighborhood was shady at best.

Tony nodded as he held the bag for the omega and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. A minute goes by. Two. Then five before he realizes the silence was stretching on for too long. 

"Shit!" The beta exclaimed, dropping the luggage and rushing towards the bathroom. He banged on the door before jostling the doorknob. Seeing that it was locked he rammed his shoulder into once, twice before the door gave. 

Empty.

The damn omega ran away. 

Viktor was going to kill him. 

Resigning to his fate, Tony pulled put his phone. Scrolling through his contacts before hitting the boss's and dialing the number. This was not going to be a fun situation for both parties. 

"If you're calling me, I'm going to assume you're on the way back."

"Boss, we have a problem--,"

---

The alpha assumed that he was a kind to some extent. That he gave fair chances to those that deserve, even to those that owed him more than he initially gave. The alpha thinks this as he sits in the back of his limo, absolutely fuming.

The omega really had the balls to runaway. In his city. The absolute audacity to even double cross him when he gave this brat a chance to live. He's going to kill him, he's going to absolutely tear this omega limb to limb and leave the rest out for the dogs. His leg jumped up and down, a cigarette in his mouth as he looked out the tinted windows. Honestly,  how did they even lose him? Jist simply follow the omega around and then coax him back into the care. Ot was a simple fucking task.

Inhaling the nicotine, he exhaled the toxins from his nostrils. He only smoked when his nerves were shot or something in particular really pissed him off. Unfortunately for his crew and that little omega, someone particular really pissed him off. A continuous growl rumbling through the pit of his chest as he tried to reign his anger in. He's going to kill this omega. 

"Pull over," he ordered the driver. He'll just find him on his own at this point. Stepping out of the sleek vehicle and onto the the shady streets, he snuffed out his cigarette onto the roof of the car and began his search. 

He had his guards before information on the omega from the landlord to see if there was anywhere in particular the brat was going to go. They got some luck on places the omega hung out, what his job was. But nothing about any friends or relatives nearby he could crash at at an attempt to lay low from the boss.

Yukie better hope the guards find him first and not Viktor.

Yukie shivered as he stood outside the bus stop the Omega knowing he had made a mistake leaving the two guards. He had gotten lost the dark streets confusing him for a good four hours as the reality sunk in. It had been a lot to take in, the sudden shift in his life with the loss of his parents and the harsh exhausting work and sudden jump to landing himself in deep trouble. As he got on the bus it was a short ride up to the mountain the Omega carrying his small bag and a bouquet of flowers as he sat almost falling asleep until his stop. Getting up he walked through the graveyard until he found his family grave and with care properly cleaned and arranged the flowers on top of the grave. Sitting on the ground Yukie shook off the icy cold air as he leaned back against the headstone. “I won’t be back for awhile. I got myself in trouble, and I don’t think the person I’ll be living with will understand. He’s probably furious, if felt wrong though I never got to say goodbye to you guys. I don’t remember your funeral…and I couldn’t visit until now.” Yukie whispered as he looked out at the dark sky. “I’m sorry, I didn’t visit before, and that I won’t be visiting for awhile….thank you for taking care of me” Yukie added with a small smile as he finally got up after roughly three hours of talking and sitting at his parents grave before heading back down the hill. Walking back to the bus stop Yukie say at a bench his head swirling a little as he picked up his phone and sent a text to the man he had taken the lone from that he was three towns over and would be waiting in a small cafe to be picked up. Making his way into the town Yukie stumbled a little his body burning up as the poor Omega was assuming he was just sick from the stress unknowing that his heat was breaking through his drugs wearing off. As he finally made his way to the cafe he sat down in a corner ignoring the hungry eyes that watched him a few Alphas catching on the beginning of a faint scent of heat.

Viktor was beyond furious; it's been three hours only for one of his debt collectors to get a message from the omega that he was three towns over at a cafe. He was going to ring him a new one. 

The alpha sent the guards home as he was personally going to meet up with the omega himself. The limo ride was in complete livid silence during those three hours. What had that brat possible done those three hours for it to be so important? He doesn't have any living relatives, doesn't seem to have anyone close to say goodbye to. Was it just for the pure reason to get under the alpha's skin? Well, Viktor wasn't going to allow that. He thought this, yet that burning annoyance was still under the flesh of his skin. He still clenched and unclecnhed his hands with tension vibration throughout his body. 

He doesn't want to admit that the omega brat succeeded. 

The cafe looked mom and pop owned. A brown brick and on the corner of the street with outside chairs. He noticed a few people scattered about inside, but what caught his eyes was the white hair. The omega.

With a growl he stomped out the car had towards the cafe, slamming the door open as the bell above pathetically mingled from the abuse. Viktor too a deep breath as he glared daggers at the omega, only to be hit with something sickly sweet. It smelled familiar, irritatingly so. But a lot sweeter than he last remembered it. He tried to ignore the spell as he stalk towards the omega. But as he got closer the smelled got stronger and stronger until it felt as if it was stuck to his lungs. 

He took another deep breath and growled; the omega was in fucking heat. 

"Are you fucking serious," Viktor snarled. Shoulders hunching up to his ears as the smelled engulfed him, as he looked at the other patrons to see that some where scenting the air, trying to catch whiffs of the omega. 

Viktor leaned over the omega, eyes boring into his. "Do you know what you're doing right now?"

“Waiting for you to drag me off to kill? I don’t know how you plan on punishing me.” Yukie mumbled as he looked up to meet the Alphas eyes his face flush and burning from his heat the poor Omega clearly not even knowing that his fever wasn’t a fever. “I’m sorry to worry you, but I don’t think you’re a man of reason and you would have denied my request so I took it upon myself to handle my last affairs. It would have shamed my parents not to say goodbye before I met them.” Yukie added as he picked up his tea and sipped it trying to keep his head from spinning too much. Covering his mouth suddenly Yukie fought back a gag his body ripping apart the medication he had taken today to suppress his heat the Omega having taken pills every day to hide his regular excessive pheromones. When it came to his heat week though he took a different pill that was extra strong in blocking his hormones and heat, course not knowing how to track what his first heat was and only having his “surprise your an Omega” heat the poor Omega had no idea what to expect. In turn he had taken the medication a week earlier in what he assumed was his heat week due to needing desperately to work and well he couldn’t just ignore his shifts and make an extra money sucking appointment to figure out his hormone mess. Because of all of this it had lead to the problem that was sitting before the Alpha, an Omega with an overwhelming pheromone problem who had mixed his medication so wrong that if one could see the pheromones it would be intoxicating. “Sorry, I think I caught a small cold. I was always easily sick as a kid.” Yukie admitted as he calmed his body and went back to drinking his tea.

The alpha couldnt focus fully on what the omega was saying. The scent filling his nose to the brim of intoxicating sweetness. The sweet scent of heat. Viktor could tell he was right in his assumption due to the other's flustered state. He didn't know the omega could get so red so easily. He wonder if that flush reach other places but the thought was immediately replaced with annoyance. Does the omega truly not know what was going on with him?

The gag that was let out diminished a bit of the alpha's anger. Feeling some sympathy for the other's current state. He really doesn't know, then. Which adds some baggage to the situation, more than really needed.

He let out a frustrated sigh; really, he wanted to say goodbye? He let out a more exasperated sigh before grabbing the omega by the scruff of his shirt. "As stupid as that was, you dont go running around while you're in heat." Grabbing the bag with his free hand, Viktor began to drag the omega out of the cafe by his shirt, ignoring the other patrons of the cafe who stared on in equal parts interest and shock at his action. He dared anyone to try to step in, give him a reason to put a bullet through someone. He's had already.

"Pull a stunt like that again, and I will kill you. Now let's go."

“I’m not in heat. My heat was last month. I take suppressants for it.” Yukie replied as he squirmed a little under the Alphas hold not liking being carried out by his collar. “Plus I would know if I was in heat I’ve already had my first heat last month.” Yukie added as he followed the Alpha out to the car shivering at the Alphas threat. “I thought you couldn’t kill collateral, it defeats the purpose of keeping me.” Yukie mumbled as he got into the limousine the Omega relaxing a little now that weirdly he felt more safe.

Viktor slid into the seat opposite of the omega. Rolling his eyes at the other. "Suppressants don't always work, omega." Honestly, how did the other survive like this? Did he have too low of a dosage of suppressants to be able to not think clearly? Or was he always this moronic.  Once they were both inside the car the limousine began to drive off, heading to the alpha's home. 

"Firsh heats aren't the same as real ones. Has no one taught you that?" The only reason the alpha knee was because of the omega only brothel he unfortunately owned thanks to his oh so loving mother making it the first thing for him to own when he first became the mafia boss after his father stepped down. 

"Trust me, killing you would be easier than giving this second chance you seem so fucking hellbent on ruining on the first day. Like I said, you owe me so I own you. Simple as that."

“The doctor said they should work if I take daily and the extra strength during my heat week.” Yukie replied stubbornly as he loosened his tie a little his body burning to the touch as more pheromones erupted as he let more of his skin show. Taking off his tie and jacket Yukie undid the first button of his shirt revealing his collarbone and neck were the same creamy smooth as his face. Closing his eyes for a moment Yukie shivered as a wave of hormones rushed through his body causing his newly exposed skin to turn a soft shade of pink like a delicate rose. Hearing the Alpha talking about first heats he raised a brow at his question. “Well, no. I only had the quick doctor visit when my job requested I get my pheromones in check.” Yukie explained with a furrows brow as he looked at the alpha his face painted with a deep confusion. “It didn’t go beyond getting basic medicine and referral to a specialist. But those are expensive so I just ordered online some higher level drugs that were cheaper then what the doctor recommended. My neighbor suggested it to save money, said they worked just as good as the regulated ones but sometimes you can get a bit sick.” Yukie admitted as he looked through his bag his basic movements flooding the limousine more as he smiled and showing the Alpha the very sketchy pill backstreet dealer bottles he had made sure to take with him. “They work good enough, besides it’s not like I could ask anyone else what to do. My employer was annoyed enough with me and my parents where both Betas so they always assumed I was and never brought it up. I never went through a heat until this year.” Yukie explained with a shrug as he rested his head against the seat cushion as he laid down his body starting to ache to be touched and undressed. Snickering at the Alphas words Yukie only looked up at the Alpha with a little smirk. “You seem hellbent on keeping me for collateral, did you scare you secretary off so badly your that desperate?” Yukie asked not even noticing his body was becoming much more aroused his nipples hardening a little and poking through his white shirt that without the jacket was just a touch see through. “Mmh suppose I’ll have to find a skirt that’s long enough to mimic her. Maybe even some lipstick.” Yukie mumbled on his rambling more due to the fever and heat making his head spin and his mind more fuzzy then he would admit.

There were many things Viktor considered a mistake, be it a business proposition. Or giving a loan to someone undeserving. Right now, the latest being the current situation; being trapped in a enclosed spaced with an omega in heat. The scent was overwhelming, filling his sense with the thick sweet scent of heat. Viktor tried to take shallow breaths but to no such luck. The smell is stuck in his chest, saturating his lungs. 

"I don't believe you," Viktor growled. How can the omega be so damn dense? How can he not smell his own scent? Not feel the heat coursing through his veins? Was it different for every omega? Viktor had these rushing thoughts as his eyes trailed over towards the other. Taking in the patches of exposed heated skin. Unconsciously licking his lips. He's being tested, no doubt about it. He knows for a fact his own pheromones were producing in answer to an omega's heat, his own scent pushing against the other's.

"You fucking what." He ordered them online? Of course they're not working, they're not the proper medicine that omega needs for his heat. Again, Viktor wonders how he came to be in this mess. He's not a saint, far from it. But he's done his fair share of some good, he can argue that. Good to some extent. Well, good for the family. So what is he stuck with a stubbron omega who owes him more than he should for collateral who doesnt even know he was in heat? It must be karma. There's no other logical explanation. 

Viktor scowled at the smirk given to him, baring his teeth in a snarl. Was the omega really finding fun in this? The alpha opened his mouth to complain, to snap the omega back into his place when his eyes zeroed in on the exposed neck. The flesh teasing him, taunting him. Calling to him. He closed his mouth with a harsh click of the jaw, turning to look at the floor with a deep glare. 

"We need to hurry home before I do something I regret," he mumbled. He would have the omega's consent for matters like this, however, he doesn't know if he could make the few hours it'll take to get back to his estate. The alpha began to grind his teeth together, clenching his hands into fists as he tried as hard as he could to reign in his pheromones, his need to fall deeper into the sickly delicious scent.

“Well I didn’t have much choice I was pretty broke and they worked well from what the other Omegas told me.” Yukie replied as he watched the Alpha a little confused as he frowned slightly at the Alphas mumbled words. Moving his eyes to study the Alpha before him he suddenly was hit with the scent of the man’s pheromones. “You smell weird. Do all alphas smell as good as you?” Yukie asked his voice soft as he sat up and looked at the Alpha. “It’s a strange cologne, but it smells good on you. Your poor secretary must have went mad at the smell.” Yukie teased as he got on his knees and leaned over sniffing a little closer to the Alphas body. “Most males don’t wear such nice cologne course I never took any interest in it till we moved into the city for my schooling. Back home most of the Betas didn’t care for Cologne since they said that it would just wash off at the end of a day out in the fields.” Yukie explained having moved with his parents the last five years to the city, his parents having sold their farmland and home to send Yukie off to a high end art school. Because of their sacrifice they had unknowing to Yukie at the time acquired quite a bit of debt for his schooling all of which Yukie took responsibility of once he had leaned about it along with the medical bills the collection agencies had sent him. Having grown up in such a far out rural area Yukie had grown rather…naive to the world since he had only been around Betas up until the last five years his exposure to heat and pheromones where quite minimal. “I wouldn’t mind dating a man that smelled as good as you, though I think father would have scared any admirers off.” Yukie joked as he gently touched the Alphas cheek softly with his lips not even noticing his own body wanting to become even more closer to the Alpha as he breathed in the man’s marvelous scent.

"Tch." 

Viktor didnt believe him for a second. Even if it did work wonders for other omegas, it was obvious that it was doing jack all for the other if the scent alone was anything to go by. He alpha attempted to breathe through hsi mouth with deep breaths, not thinking that he would be able to practically taste the other's scent this way. This is bad, he was reacting to the omega's heat and they were stuck in this car for a few hours. No where to go. 

He thinks that Viktor smells oof? He couldnt help but to preen at the compliment, he feels himself nearly purring because the omega likes his scent. Likes how his pheromones smelled. And that thought was immediately halted because what was he thinking.  More so what was he doing finding himself happy with the omega's approval. The same omega who owes him a ton of money us interest. The same omega who didn't know he was going through his heat at this very instant.

"All alpha's have unique scents, just like omegas, brat." He still found himself answering such a naive question. Honestly, who didnt know that. The other was an omega, hoe did he not know? 

Viktor sighed through his nose, still refusing to look the other in the eyes ss he clenched and unclenched his fists. "You still believe I had one." The omega seems to have an obsessionwith the idea of Viktor having a secretary. Honestly, with the paper work he has it would be nice to have someone handling it. But this line a work is not your run of the mill business. And he's not some snarky CEO. Plus, he's more hands on when it comes to his work. Working one on one with his clients. 

The omega was getting closer now.

The alpha held his breath, not wanting to breathe in more of that teasing scent that was affecting hin to such an extent. A shudder rocked his body when a pair of lips brushed against his cheek, a low approving rumble beginignt to bloom in his chest as he slowly turned his head. His and the omega's lips brushing against each other as he spoke;

"You're playing a dangerous game,brat." Even as the alpha warned him, his own hands move to hold onto the other's waist. Squeezing once in a while as he turned his body to fully face the other. Scent glands pumping out pheromones more intensely as Viktor let himself breathe in the mouth watering scent. This is bad, he knows logically that this was bad.

He's having a hard time coming up with the reason why, however.