Taunts Lead To Tales (Private 18+) Otameganekko X Kira

KiraMidnight

"Gone quiet, huh?" he commented, not really talking to the half-conscious man before him. He had noticed that the earlier fierceness of those eyes were now gone, making him smirk. He walked closer until he was in front of him again. He crouched so he would be on the same eye level of the bound man. He looked at him through cruel eyes then spoke, "Do you hate pain?"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• otameganekko

Sataru head butted the man speaking to him.Such a stupid question he was asking and it was pissing Sataru off.He definatally hated pain.He didn't lime feeling it and only caused it when he needed to.But as Sataru had moved his head so quickly he became rather dizzy,now feeling himself and the room spin,he used all his might to remain concious

Kazuo gave another unaffected frown as he felt something hard hit his head. He felt the vibrations more than the impact itself but he put a hand over his forehead to feel the bump caused. "Oh, that's right. I have a lot of things to do as revenge," he grinned, intentionally showing his teeth. He held the chained wrists tightly. If it weren't for his pain tolerance, he would have felt the pain too as he held them. He put them up then knelt with the smaller man's legs between his.

Sataru glared at the man holding him down,the chains were kind of cutting into his wrists and it made him shiver. He looked at Kazuo feeling weaker and closer to passing out, and that thought scared him.He also wondered what he meant by revenge,Sataru's body couldn't handle anymore pain at this moment.He knew he'd pass out if he passed out...who knows what Kazuo would do

Kazuo noticed the lack of strength from Sataru, making him make a expression from disappointment. Still, in his twisted mind, he thought that the pain would wake the weakened man up. He leaned closer again then his teeth buried onto the skin in the middle of his neck and shoulder. His teeth were deep enough to draw blood. As he did this, he thought, 'It's your fault I had left my knife.'

Sataru tried to scream but he couldn't.He shut his eyes tightly in pain,he refused to cry even though he really wanted to.He bit the thing clovering his mouth he still tried to fight,but as he did it tore his skin more and more,which really hurt like a bi***

Kazuo wondered why the other man was so silent. He almost forgot that he gagged him and only remembered it when he looked up as tasted blood. He distanced away to look at his eyes. "Hmm? What's wrong? Really gone quiet?" He tore the cloth with one hand like it was made of paper. He then moved a little lower and bit to another part of his skin. He took the skin near his collarbone between his teeth, now awaiting for a cry from pain.

He screamed a bit and fought more and more,trying now to pull any part of his body free.He bit his lip hard trying to shut himself and he smiled a bit,looking at the man

"You really think,a little pain is going to hurt me as much as you want to hurt me?Trust me,your weak attempts mean nothing

Ignoring the harsh words, Kazuo's free hand traveled lower until it reached the smaller man's crotch. "You hurt me here too, right?" He licked the blood dripping from his wounds before continuing to bite all around his chest. While he did so, his hands were rubbing against his clothed member, urging it to harden.

Sataru shook his head,trying to refuse giving him any sense of satisfaction in hurting him,but he couldn't help but cry and scream in pain.His member did harden,but only because it was beconed to do so by the gentle rubs Kazuo bestoed uppon it.He shivered at the mix of pain and pleasure and his eyes were shut tightly,trying to make his body focus more on the pleasure then the pain,so he would not lose conciousness as Kazuo did what he did.

The hand on his crotch continued to rub as he noticed that he was getting erect. Kazuo left his body to lick his lips for a second, openly showing his desire and greed. Suddenly, the very same hand was now unbuttoning Sataru's pants then pulled down the zipper.

Sataru tried to struggle now,he refused to let a man touch him in that mannor.He struggled hard and ferice,cursing Kazuo with every breath he breathed.

"DON'T TOUCH ME THAT WAY,LET ME GO NOW YOU PERVERTED SICKO!!!!LET GO N.O.W!!!!!!!"

He struggled more and more,the chains now cutting into his wrists and blood driping from the wounds there.Also blood trckled down his body from all the other wounds Kazuo caused upon his body,making him shiver violently at the feeling of blood and sweat going down him

Kazuo's actions were slightly disturbed by the furious struggles from the other. Still, he continued on his track, now holding Sataru's bare length. It was half-erect, he knew, and with a few more rubs, it was now standing up. "But you're enjoying this, see?" He still kept his smirk as he spoke.

He shook his head hard shivering in pleasure.He tried hard to get free,still struggling.His hair covered his eyes and his body tempature was rising.He did like it secretally but he wouldn't admit it.He refused to let his reactions show pleasure.He bit his lip hard,blood going down his chin now.

Kazuo suddenly stopped his ministrations. But it was only to look at his handiwork which aroused him and pleased him too much. As he had thought, the sight of blood on the stubborn man was very endearing. In pure hunger and lust, he smirked before his hand forcefully pulled the bound man's pants until to where the couch was restraining his legs. "You can't deny it," he whispered to his ear before biting it harshly.

Sataru gasped and closed his eyes tightly.He tried harder to contain himself from reacting for this crazed person,but it was getting harder and harder to contain himself.His body was starting to like how it all felt and his heart was racing so fast he couldn't hear his own thoughts.

"Let....me...go"

As he spoke his words sounded a bit breathless,as if in pleasure so much he couldn't speak clearly

The sounds the other kept on making him more turned on, his own erection straining in his pants. Ignoring the words, he pushed a finger to his mouth. "Suck. Do it properly if you don't want me to fuck you dry," he said in a threatening yet aroused tone.

Sataru bit Kazuo's finger hard,still refusing to give him that kind of pleasure.He didn't want to give in at all,he was shivering and still trying to escape from this moment.He bit harder at the threat,closing his eyes and he shook his head,still biting his finger

Kazuo felt the dull pain on the nerves on his fingers. He smirked devilishly as he watched his own blood drip from the other man's lips. His eyes and teeth had this glint as the moonlight shone, making him seem more like the devil. He harshly pulled his bloodied fingers before pushing them to his hole without any mercy or hesitation. He put the three of them all in one go.

Sataru leaned his head back in pain now,clowing his eyes tightly and biting down on his lip as hard as he could.He knew he was adding more pain to his body,but he didn't want at all to let this crazed man hear any kind of reaction.At the feelng of him puting his fingers inside of him he nearly cried,but he held his tears and held his screams.He didn't know how much longer he would be able to handle all of this,this pain,and this feeling of weakness inside himself...and even the feeling of wanting to just give in,he didn't know what to do,or why he was to do what he was thinking.

His eyes were fully closed,tear drops showing in the sides of them,his hair was tangled and the tips red from random spots of blood on his body reaching his hair

Seeing how the smaller man was trying to fight the searing pain, he licked his way up to the other's lips before licking them strangely affectionately or perhaps maniacally. He continued to lick upwards until he reached the bound man's unhurt ear. He spoke directly to it in the same tone used earlier, "Beg me so it will feel better." As he licked, his fingers inside him were squirming and wriggling. They widened to stretch him out more. "Don't waste my mercy."

Sataru slightly opened his eyes,moving them to look at the man nby his ear.He didn't want to...but he wanted this to end,he wanted it to stop,all of it,he just didn't like the feeling going through his bod, of pain and of fear which he refused to let show.,

"J-just stop....I-I don't know how to beg.Just stop....please just stop"

His voice was light and shaking a bit.He had a pleading tone, though he didn't know he did.His body was shivering and arching as far upwards as it could to escape the pain of the man's fingers.His body hurt so much,he just wanted it to stop,that was all he wanted.He didn't know how to beg,since he had never been in a begging situation before

All his movements ceased while having a shocked expression on his face. Kazuo had foreseen him begging but not like this. He laughed aloud like the madman that he was. "Do you really think I will stop even if you tell me? What, then I'll turn to a loser who masturbates?" He went on continuously and the coldness in his voice seemed to have disappeared if only for that moment. "I only said I'd make it feel better," he said as the fingers in him moved more, looking for a spot which will please him without a doubt.

Sataru closed his eyes a bit.He understood what the man was saying,but in his mind he could only think that if Kazu hadn't started this to begin with then he wouldn't be here...but he refused to give into his desires to hear him react for him,though his body may rise in pleasure,he would hold his breath and refuse him any kind of sounds.He bit his tongue a bit,so to not let even a whine escape his lips.As he did so he knew that he would lose in the end,but atleast maybe the end would come soon.....or so he hoped

Kazuo suddenly kissed Sataru as if he hadn't learnt his lesson. His tongue was so agile and skilled, it was almost impossible to go against them. For the whole time, he kept on yearning for the noises which were nothing but music to his ears. Just like how the he had begged with that usually prideful voice. "Please me or I won't ever stop. Until death," he said as he let go from the kiss. The fingers in him continued to move and now they can move more freely than before. With those three digits, Kazuo had stretched him well enough for what he his lust tells him to.