Taunts Lead To Tales (Private 18+) Otameganekko X Kira

KiraMidnight

Kazuo simply ignored Sataru's earlier words which was not to come in the restaurant. He went in with a proper smile which showed how good he actually looked if it weren't for his twisted expressions. He followed the other man to the table he picked and purposely sat beside him closely. "Don't be so cold, okay?" He said in a volume that's not too loud but enough to be heard by the other costumers, causing them to whisper among themselves.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• otameganekko

(For those who read role plays,I know of one for now,we skipped to where we were before our progress was erased)

Sataru glared at Kazuo.

"If you make people think we are anything at all,I swear to kick your ass!!!"

He ended up shouting,not meaning to.

A few people covered their mouths in a bit of surprise and disguss.

Person1: Whispering "Do you hear the way he talks to the other...are they lovers?"

Person2: Responds "I sure hope not,I'd feel sorry for the one that just got yelled at..."

Others go on whispering

"Poor guy..."

Sataru gets up quickly,slamming his hands on the table and grabs Kazuo hard,dragging him from the restraunt by force,not careing what anyone thinks. He walks to an ally,holding Kazuo still,and quickly he slams him to the brick wall

"Listen you bastard,I do not need someone like you hanging around,making people think I'm gay!DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?"

Kazuo speaks back lazily, unaffected by the actions done to him. "It's just you who's thinking that. And even if we're in an alley, your loud voice is enough to make everyone hear you and those words would make them think so." He started to babble on again. "Or do you want to do something here, in this dark alley? Pervert." He teased once more, leaning towards the other man.

Sataru quickly let kazuo go and backed away

"If you come any closer I'll break your neck...leave me alone!!"

Quickly Sataru dashed off,feeling completly embarrassed and very agitated.He wasn't going to have the police called on him again for fighting,and this time it wouldn't have been self defence...more like he was provoked...still he ran back to his house,and sighed,breathing heavily.He slid down against his door after closeing it and began slowly relaxing.

"At least he doesn't know my address...what a relife..."

"Now that was unexpected. Let's see.. 'The notorious genius delinquent running away,' huh," Kazuo spoke, seemingly to himself. He walked out of the alley while looking so relaxed, unlike the one before him. He took out his phone to contact a few informants he's well-acquainted with. He just met someone interesting today and he won't be letting go of him that easily. He was put in a good mood after meeting him today, making him want to paint. He put his phone back to his pocket and headed to the shop to buy some materials to settle his urge. "Let's paint him bloodily~" He sang out while he picked out various colors which made people around him run away in fear.

Sataru sighed heavily and ended up falling asleep against the door.As he lay there,sleeping calmly,his hair was laying over his eyes and he ended up falling over.

When he fell over it woke him up,he then climbed onto the couch and fall asleep,leaving the curtians to his house slightly open

While he was on his way to his new apartment, his phone rang. He took a look at the screen and spoke to himself again, "So he's that well-known? Well, let's take a look." He made a sudden turn, changing his destination. His bag full of new materials was still with him. It was a strange sight: a man with a looking so twisted, humming, and carrying a bag of art materials. People would look twice at him for that.

Sataru quietly slept on his couch.But for a while as he slept the room was getting very hot.He opened his eyes a bit and took off his shirt,still not noticing the open curtian.He then laid back on the couch,streaching out a bit and falling asleep again.

He felt calm at the moment,finally his problems were gone and he didn't have to worry about his father walking in and starting to beat him for something he didn't do.His upper body had a few old bruises and one long scar going down his back from a fight him and his father gotten into before he ran off to a diffrent area

Kazuo followed the address sent to him by some informant. Of course, he had a few difficulties walking in the unknown streets but he managed to pinpoint the place. "Mr. Genius Delinquent~! Let's go and play! Don't leave me behind!" Kazuo shouted out like a kid asking his neighbor. A few people was surprised by the strange action done by Kazuo but still, he couldn't care less.

Sataru heard the shout and in an attempt to get up he fell off the couch.

"Shit...!"

He cried out when he fell.Quickly he crawled to the window and saw Kazuo.At that moment a shocked look went across his face and he glared at Kazuo,remaining out of site of kazuo.He then began decideing what he should do.

"If I go out there and argue with him again I'll really want to kick his ass...I think I'd better ignore him and pretend I'm not home....yea...I'll do that!"

He then crawled to the stiarcase to the left of the window,and out of site of Kazuo.He climbed the stairs silently and walked to his room,softly closeing the door and laying down on his bed.

He placed his headphones in his ears and began listening to music to dround out Kazuo's voice.

A neibhor that was curious walked over to Kazuo and gave him a smile.The man was pretty old,maybe 60 or so and he just smiled.

"Are you looking for Sataru Sir?"

He looked at the old person with a bored and annoyed look. He had always hated elders no matter how strong or frail they are. "Yeah. So he really lives here?" He said but the latter seemed to be said only to himself. After a short moment of thinking, he figured that he'd be avoided or ignored. He ran away from him earlier after all.

He then showed a kind smile to the elder and spoke in a polite tone. "Excuse me, but can you please call him for me?"

"if you are a friend of Sataru's then I could easily just hand you the entrance key.See I don't have a very loud voice so calling him the way you did wouldn't be possiable"

Sataru laid on his bed,enjoying his music very much.It was a weird song about violence and abuse that entertained him for the moment.

He had his hair down.The golden colored strands scattered over his pillow,and his eyes were closed.Still he had no shirt on and the curtians and window to his room were closed,his window locked.

Kazuo smiled politely. "Yes please. I'm sorry for troubling you," he said. Of course, he meant none of his words. Still, this is easier than destroying the house. Later then, he finally got the keys. He greeted the old man goodbye then headed to the front door. He used the keys to open the door and of course, it did.

He walked inside without caring if he made noise or not. He had been given the keys so this wouldn't count as trespassing. Besides, the police couldn't catch him. He searched the house for the person he was looking for starting with all the rooms on the first floor only to be disappointed. He started to walk to the stairs.

Sataru continued listening calmly to his music. He was so glad the the loud music drounded out any yelling Kazuo could be doing at the moment. He laid back more,and slowly began drifting off to sleep again. He sat up softly and pulled his covers out from under him,then laid back down again and pulled the covers over him. He fell easily asleep and yawned a bit.

"Sleepy..."

He mumbled and began quickly falling asleep.

He was so calm,even the expression on his face showed calmness. He didn't dream of anything,just listened to the music in his ears,the song changing to a soft song, kind of a lullaby

After opening some doors leading to empty rooms, Kazuo finally found the person he was looking for. But he slightly felt hesitant when he saw such defenselessness in him. He laughed at his own moment of hesitance then proceeded to the room. He put his stuff on the ground carefully and it was the only action he had done gently for today. Without the burden of his materials, he walked until he was beside Sataru's bed. 'Now then, what am I gonna do?' he asked himself.

Sataru rolled over,turning his back twords Kazuo as he slept quietly.His soft lullby sounding song was on repeat and the headphones kept their place in his ears as he turned.The sunlight shined on the golden strands of Sataru's hair,and his covers rested on his shoulder,showing easily he had no shirt on.

He yaened slightly in his sleep and moved a bit,the cover loseing it's place,and showing the tip of the scared slash mark down his back.

Kazuo felt his blood rush when he saw the scar on the other's skin. He thought of how the other teen would look like as he felt the searing pain as blood dripped from the would. He took a small knife out of his pocket. He climbed be bed and placed a leg on each side as he still kept his support on his own weight. He sliced the shirt, starting from the back so he could expose the whole scar. As he did so, the blade slightly grazed on Sataru's skin which caused blood to drip from small wounds.

Sataru jumped a bit when he felt the blade against his skin.Quickly he began to struggle,trying hard to get free.Thee feeling of a blade against his skin,it was something he never wanted to feel again.He struggled hard,quockly grabbing Kazuo's wrist,the one that held the blade.

"Get the hell off me right now!And leave me alone!!"

His voice sounded a bit nervous,but not fearful yet

Kazuo smirked and used the arm that was on his wrist as a change to hold Sataru's arms above the other's head with the use of his strong arms. Even with the knowledge that it's unlikely he'd be heard, he arrogantly spoke, "I don't want to."

Sataru quickly continued to try struggling,he didn't do much since Kazuo had him pinned that way,but he refused to give up at all.He continued to fight and struggle,strands of his hair rapidly falling in his eyes,untill his vision was clouded by the strands.He leaned as far up as he could and made an attempt to bite the person holding him

Kazuo felt teeth bury on his flesh. He was slightly startled but his expression then turned to that of fondness. With him being hurt, he figured that it's alright to hurt the man under him. It was only fair. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. His dark green eyes had a glint which was enough to scare thugs so they'd run away and enough to make a coward's limbs to be rendered useless. "What a stubborn dog," he commented in an amused tone.

He added more force to the hands constraining Sataru's. His strength did not decrease even though a hand left as he looked for something to bind the struggling man. But then, he figured that binding him would make him more free so he went against the idea and proceeded to undressing the man he's pinning down.

Sataru struggled more and more,using his feet to kick Kazuo in the gut,and with how flexiable he was,he easily succeeded.He then quickly got to his feet and ran as fast as he could.His shirt was already off and his pants half undone.As he went to run down the stairs he ended up tumbling,falling hard to the ground

"DAMN IT!!!"

He cried out loudly in pain.But again he forced himself to stand and quickly ran out the door,dashing to a nearby abonden house.He went inside and locked himself in it.Knowing that no one could get in without the key,and only he had this one.

Kazuo felt another pain in his body, and this was no longer pleasing him. But he didn't give himself time to recover, he stood up, not caring about his belongings he put down earlier. But the way he walked was also so calm. This was calm anger and desire together. Hearing the loud thud followed by the cursing words from the other man, he chuckled to himself, his anger disappearing completely and his desire taking over everything.

'Interesting, interesting, interesting!' he thought crazily as he followed his track. He was then in front of the house, standing before the door as his sharp senses felt the presence he was seeking. After confirming that Sataru was there, he kicked the door with all his force, breaking it almost effortlessly.

"Hide and seek?"

Hiding under the low couch he breathed very quietly.He wasn't afraid,but more nervous and cautious.He was easily hidden by the bog and long couch,and he was curled tightly under it,so he honestly couldn't be seen.

As he hid he heard the door be broken down and Kazuo's voice,and he kind of held his breath now.He was still a virgin,and he wasn't going to lose it to this jack ass!He curled tighter to himself,feeling feirce pain from his fall down the stairs.

He had twisted his ancle and broke his wrist when he tried to stop his fall.Tears stung his eyes from the pain,but he held his winces and breathing sounds for as long as he could.

Seeing the deserted house before him, he figured his guess was right. So he assigned himself to be the demon that will seek out those in hiding. Thinking so, he felt more amused of the situation.

Effortlessly, he went around the house, yet in another search of the rooms. He then reached the living room. He closed his eyes, sharpening his senses for the presence of any living creature. His feet padded against the floor as he walked towards Sataru who was hiding behind the sofa. Luckily, he found him with his back facing him. He leaned down and whispered, "Boo!"