Taunts Lead To Tales (Private 18+) Otameganekko X Kira

KiraMidnight

Sataru Saka Shirasai is an honors student but who happens to be a low-tempered guy. His low temper had left him no choice but to transfer a lot, making him quite notorious. On a day which is like any other, he was ambushed by a large group of thugs, challenging him to fight just to get their pride back. Sataru thought of escaping but there was another guy, Kazuo Yuu, who just sat there and taunted him.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23116&d=1363587090

Name: Sataru Saka Shirasai

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Human

Role: Uke

Position: Top 3 smartest if his grade

Hair Color: Blond

Hair Length: Mid-back

Eye Color: Pink

Height: 5'4

Weight: 98

Favorite Foods: Chicken,Steak,Fries and salada

Favorite Drinks: Chocolate milk and apple juice

Favorite Snacks: chocolate and cake

Favorite Colors: Red

Favorite Animal(s): Fish

Likes: Sleeping,eatting,writing,singing and listening to music

Dislikes: School,drama,bullies,school food,teachers and not being at home

Hobbies: drawing and writing songs on the roof of the school at lunch

Weapons: None,he's a student

Special Talents: He is very smart and is currently top 3 of his grade,but he never studies

Personality: He is kind of laid back unless you be rude to him then he will snap on you very quickly.He is smart but can put you in the hospital if you try shit with him.He can also be sweet,you just have to earn his trust before he'll speak to you

Background: He lost his mom when he was born and his dad blames him for it.His dad beats him but he ignores it and hides the injuries.He doesn't study but he is smart,cause he listens to the teachers.He hasn't socialized a lot but manages to get kicked out of schools for voilence,when really it's self defence

Appearance: He seems like a normal high school boy.His uniform consists of a red shirt,black tie and black pants.He gives off a attitude that makes the nervous stufents shy away and the bullies want to test him.

Piercing: Star earings in both ears

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• otameganekko

b5mljn.jpg

Name: Kazuo Yuu

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth Date: August 30

Race: Human

Role: Seme

Position: Ex-Gang Leader

Hair Color: Greenish Black

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'8"/173 cm

Weight: 110 lbs

Favorite Foods: Convenience store food, noodles

Favorite Drinks: Water

Favorite Snacks: Gum

Favorite Color: Dark Red

Favorite Animal: Dog

Dislikes: Studying, school, teachers, people (in general), sweets

Hobbies: Painting

Weapons: None

Special Talents: natural and outstanding talent in painting

Personality: Kazuo is very bloodthirsty no matter what he does. He always fights for the very sake of fighting and nothing else. He likes to tease a lot and he can get quite annoying but of course, no one has ever fought him so this was never straightened. But when he paints, he is very quiet and peaceful. He's also very possessive.

Background: Kazuo came from another city and just transferred because he was asked to. He was supposed to be caught because of all the trouble he did but of course, the officers cannot. So instead, he waited for the authorities to beg him, stripping them of their pride, before doing something so easy.

His parents eloped before and he's the result of them which is why he does not have any other family. Even so, he was able to live in luxury until they both died when he was in his teens. But his cruelty was not the result of this. He has always tortured little animals as a kid or wounded other kids. He was usually locked in the storage room full of canvas and paint to discipline him wordlessly, which is why he paints as a hobby and he is quiet and peaceful when he's painting.

Appearance: He never wears uniforms properly, of course. He only wears an open blazer over a random shirt or sometimes, he only wears the pants of the uniform while wearing a casual top.

Piercing: Two small hoop earrings in his left ear, one tongue piercing

Sataru stared blankly at the gang,he was ready to run.His long golden hair was not in it's usual pony tail and his pink eyes were shimering with irritation at their random plea to fight.He knew if it was one on one he could easily win,but if they all came at him at once he would easily fall,well maybe.

"I don't feel like fighting with any of you,cause your petty gang isn't worth it!"

He turned his back to them,putting hia hands into his pockets and proceeded to find a diffrent way home

On the wall of a random house which served as a fence, Kazuo sat while a smirk was playing on his face. "Is that just the so-called 'Genius Delinquent' of this place?" he called aloud, his voice was deep yet was in a playful tone. "How disappointing." He sighed as he spoke. "Shall I do it for you instead?" he offered jokingly while he does not move from his cozy position.

He glared at the speaker,his eyes telling Kazuo to be silent

"No I could take them,I just don't think I need to prove myself!!"

He was watching Kazuo,and wondered how the fuck he even knew who he was

"Who are you"

Hearing this, the thugs were offended and attacked him all at once. Even though he knew that the other would notice this, he pointed it out in the same tone. "Watch out, Mr. Genius," he said with a smile while his eyes were looking at the approaching crowd.

Sataru did a back flip and landed on the shoulders,doing flips off of each of them.Finally after a while he landed infront of the one taunghting him.

Who are you!?"

His hair was in his face and covering his eyes,but he had full view of the person.His pink eyes stared with a serious look.

The man in question jumped off his seating place, landing perfectly while both hands were in his pockets. Smirking, he spoke. "Kazuo. Just someone from the next city. I heard of you from other punks. How about a fight, Mr. Genius?" Despite knowing the name of the other from the information source mentioned earlier, he continued to use the provoking name to refer to him.

He stared at Kazuo and just sighed

"Fine Ka...zu...o!"

He streached his name taunghtningly while smiling and getting ready to fight

Kazuo grinned widely, ignoring the way his name was called. He stood steadily, waiting for the other's attack to come.

Sataru stood there just waiting for the guys move.

"Are we just going to stand here."

He moved the hair from his face

Kazuo laughed aloud. While doing so, he noticed that a few are struggling to get up, making him step at their heads or bodies to press them back to the cemented ground. From the act, Kazuo coincidentally got near Sataru, standing on about two meters from the other. "Ah. I was giving you the handicap," he said with the intention of annoying the other more.

Sataru stood there just stareing at Kazuo blankly and a bit unaffected.

"Look I do not have time for you Kazuo,bye"

Walks away annoyed.I know if I fight I'll lose right now

Kazuo kicked a random body strongly that it'd hit Sataru, aiming for only his right calf but the human's hard skull would hurt him. In this act, the poor human randomly chosen cried out in pain, making Kazuo chuckle slightly.

Sataru heard the cry out and when the body hit his he fell hard to the ground.

'Shit'

He thought for a second and pushed the body off of him

"Guess I made you mad huh?"

Sataru stood up a bit,ready to fight and defend himself no

Kazuo laughed again. "No, but the guy seemed so pathetic. Look, he even cried like a woman," he commented amusingly while he walked until he was right in front of the other guy.

"You just like taunghting people with your words.So why do you not just shot up and fight,or let me walk away?"

He held his stance.He didn't know what Kazuo would do.Or what the others will do,so he had to keep his guard up.The wind chilled,showing rain would soon be coming,and the sunlight shined over Sataru and the others sparkling in Sataru's golden hair.He watched them all very close,just waiting for any of them to move

Kazuo's expression suddenly turned serious while his eyes were that of a predator's. He raised an arm, a very basic position for a fight, while he waited for the other to react. His left arm was still at rest but they were finally out of his pockets, ready to attack at any moment his brain commands. His poison green eyes were hidden by his dark hair but a glint of light could be seen from them while he anticipated the other's reaction.

Sataru smiled a bit,and tilted his head a bit innocently

"Awwwww,are you scared to move first my cowerdly friend?Oh well,guess I'll just go home then"

Sataru turned and began walking away again,smiling as he placed his hands back into his pockets.He pulled out a pony tail and tied his hair back up high smiling slightly

'What a cowerd...all talk and no bite...'

He thought loudly in his mind

Finally, Kazuo took the bait, unintended it might be. His eyes still had that glint of light, while he was grinning. With that twisted look, he ran soundlessly, appearing in front of the blonde. His arm was stretched out, pulling on the tied hair forcefully. "Tying them makes one feel like pulling them out, right?"

Sataru gasped and grabbed Kazuo's hand after he had ahold of his hair.He slightly shivered though,not at all likeing to have his hair pulled.

"I could care less what it makes one want to to,you better let me go!!"

He tugghed a bit,trying to free himself from Kazuo's grip.He was already really hateing where this was going

'Should have just stayed home...'

Kazuo only put more strength to his grip as the other struggled. He raised another hand and curved around the other teen's neck. "How about gripping this part instead then?" He lightly landed his calloused hand on the skin.

Sataru turned,with his hair still in Kazuo's hand and grabbed his other hand in an attempt to keep it from grabbing his neck

"Ah,not a chance you ass,let me go!!"

He tugged backwards harder.He was getting a headache from all of this and soon he turned even more and bit into Kazuo's arm hard,already drawing a small bit of blood with the strength of his bite

Kazuo's high pain tolerance gave him a reason to react less than normal. He looked at Sataru with dumbfounded eyes for a second before realizing he was bleeding. He slowly loosened his grip, letting his fingers go between the strands of blonde hair. He then licked his own wound to taste blood. "You're like a dog. You'd make a good slave," he said with a smug look.

Sataru quickly pulled himself away from Kazuo and gpared at him.

"I AM NOT A DOG,AND AM NOT GOING TO BE A SLAVE!!!!!"

He placed his hand on the back of his head,rubbing it slightly cause his head really hurt right now.

"I am going home now!"

Walking away in an angry mood

Gang Member speaks a bit,smiling an evil and sly smile.

"You could dress him up as a doggy and put a leash on him,sounds adorable!"

Sataru did all he could to ignore that comment.This situation and all it's taunghts were really pissing him off.