Rojiura Pussycat

ダダダダ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, ダダダダ said:

went to the Animate store again.... i'm surprised i was able to find this in person hahah, its a good cd so i'd say it was fun to listen to XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Title: 路地裏プッシーキャット

Author/artist:  鳥葉ゆうじ (Toriba Yuuji)

Release date: 09/30/2022

Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Tamaru Atsushi

Hide contents

i'll probably leave this link up for a month and then private it, if anyone needs to reach me about links or anything else you're more than welcome to dm me! 

made it mp3 so its easier to open 😅

do not share anywhere outside of the forums!

I am so late 😣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 12:14 PM, ダダダダ said:

link should work now~ i'll leave it up for a while since so many people still wanna listen xd

I found out too late, now the link is not working 😢. Re-upload please

On 2/2/2023 at 12:14 PM, ダダダダ said:

link should work now~ i'll leave it up for a while since so many people still wanna listen xd

I found out too late, now the link is not working 😢. Re-upload please

No more re-uploads as I’m aware there’s some stuff being reposted outside the forums so I’m keeping it uptight and no longer sharing the file, please support the original work!

28 minutes ago, ダダダダ said:

No more re-uploads as I’m aware there’s some stuff being reposted outside the forums so I’m keeping it uptight and no longer sharing the file, please support the original work!

Hello! I m sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing before! Do you know where I can buy and support the author? I don t know much. Is it like a physical cd or can you buy the soundtracks and receive by email or something? I m not sure where I live it could be delivered...

7 hours ago, Li_Ri said:

Hello! I m sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing before! Do you know where I can buy and support the author? I don t know much. Is it like a physical cd or can you buy the soundtracks and receive by email or something? I m not sure where I live it could be delivered...

theres a multitude of websites on where to buy, i bought mine at "Animate" you can also check "cdjapan" but sorry! if you're in linrain02011599311934's discord server i have reposted the cd there as i felt it was more safer to share there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 9:56 PM, ダダダダ said:

theres a multitude of websites on where to buy, i bought mine at "Animate" you can also check "cdjapan" but sorry! if you're in linrain02011599311934's discord server i have reposted the cd there as i felt it was more safer to share there.

Thank you very much for your answer! I will check on both websites. I ll see if I can get it delivered to China. I have no idea because of the censorship of this type of content here and the recent tension between China & Japan :/
I m not in linrain02011599311934's discord server. It s ok! I ll find a way to support the author. Thank you again!

• 2 months later...