• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saphirolf

• unseenstars233

• Y@O!LOVER

• Kakkoi96

Unfortunately, it doesn't. I don't have any idea as well if there is a plan for translating it or not. But it works fine with AGTH (what I am using) and it should operate as well with ITH. :D

• Like 1

Here,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I believe it's the most updated one currently available. :)

But, like I said, AGTH works fine on it and I haven't actually used ITH yet. :D

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

@Nilskalle

Sorry for the late reply. Can you send me a screenshot of it? Try first to see if you still have the installation file mounted from any previous games you have.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, or agth and ith aren't working. I tried dragging the game onto agth and ith but after that it's still in japanese, could you help me please?

I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, or agth and ith aren't working. I tried dragging the game onto agth and ith but after that it's still in japanese, could you help me please?

er, well... i had the same problems b4, but y dun u try typing 'how to play japanese game in english' jus on ur search bar(i use google)... clic on the 1st link dat says 'spucefir' sth... dis guide helps on lots of the games dat i played. jus scroll down til u find AGTH or ITH...

P.S. i'm not in any way getting any credit from the website nor the owner of dis thread... i jus wanna help those frustrated and reli reli wanna ply these games... (LOL cos imma 1 of them as well) all credit belongs to the owner of this thread and the original maker of the guide i've let u 2 simultaneously...

• 4 weeks later...

It won't work for me either... all I see is some gibberish writing and "Yes" or "No" I click "Yes" but it still keeps popping up. When I click "No", everything closes...