Fudanshi Shokan ~Isekai de Shinju ni Hameraremashita~ Drama Cd special episode 2

AKI-AKI

I am very happy, I waited a long time for this Drama CD, I missed the characters and especially their voices that perfectly complement the characters, I adore them infinitely. 🐉💮👨‍❤️‍👨❤️❤️🥰

• 4 weeks later...

I am extremely grateful to you, AKI-AKI you deserve an award for the generosity of providing tremendous BL to this community, you are truly the best, I love you very much! :1436503449_Inlove:

• 4 weeks later...

やおい漫画を何冊か読んだことがあり、友達がBLトリオの1つを読むことを勧めてくれた最初は理解できなかったが、今では理解でき、これまで以上に3Pからのエイドゥーを期待していた。 3P 4Pでした。ダブル攻めの佐藤拓也さんはすばりしです!!:3onion15:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had followed this manga a year ago but I didn't expect another CD to have been released and one that was tremendously hot, I say this above all because of the cast of the characters Taku-chan double the role of seme, it's dangerous!! I don't know whether to pray for Kotone or envy him, but poor Ishiya-san. 

:happy-dance-cheetah-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2023 at 6:42 AM, Gojo san said:

I also wanna know what chapter is this :)

It's chapter 31 in the page but on the site it's chapter 114

• 1 month later...