• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion

• Rei

• keruri

• kagenodorei

Thank you so much! My only problem is that I can't seem to start the game since I only have the .cue, .mds, .img, and .cdi files. What should I do?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I cant install it seriously.. i've search for the "how to install", then you said or someone else idk, needed daemon tool. how to get it? i kept download but it says "i dont get any permission or what ever." can you give me links please? thanks XD

Daemon tools lite is a mount tool to mount ISO files, ISO files are a kind of... example: A CD, but then on your computer, and daemon tools lite is the CD-player/driver. You need Daemon tools lite for an ISO, its the same as; you need a CD-player to play CD's if you understand.

You need to download Daemon Tools Lite, you can download it on their official site

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Install daemon tools lite on your computer, a reboot is required so save everything before rebooting.

After your PC is rebooted you go to the files where the ISO/IMG, and other stuff are. Open Daemon Tools lite in the folder you have installed it. Perhaps you can double-click on the ISO then it automatically starts up on Deamon tools lite, but sometimes not then you have to move the iso to Daemon Tools lite window, or you click on the CD, then search the ISO. (There are allot of options.)

After you done this, you see something changed in your computer folder, a kind of driver has been added, sometimes a window will popup, sometimes not anyway. once the window has appeared you can click on view folder, and click on install. (: Or maybe on setup itself if it stand there.

You are welcome.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

It says that the domain has to be renewed. O_O

And also, my laptop runs on Windows 7... I don't think this game is compatible. Is there a newer version of the game?