• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, I actually purchased and translated this CD, here is the link to download it from MEGA, the translation is included in the zip file as well. Let me know if you all have any questions. I was planning to post the rest of the CD's I have purchased (DKHN 4th AFter Disc, DKHN Vol. 15, DKHN Vol.16) on aarinfantasy (my username is Bbyaoi on there too)

I also translated the other CD's in this series, but I'll have to find somewhere to post those that would be easy for people to access. 

Mega: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Bbyaoi1 said:

Hi guys, I actually purchased and translated this CD, here is the link to download it from MEGA, the translation is included in the zip file as well. Let me know if you all have any questions. I was planning to post the rest of the CD's I have purchased (DKHN 4th AFter Disc, DKHN Vol. 15, DKHN Vol.16) on aarinfantasy (my username is Bbyaoi on there too)

I also translated the other CD's in this series, but I'll have to find somewhere to post those that would be easy for people to access. 

Mega: 

:ali_071:

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 12:45 PM, Bbyaoi1 said:

Mega: 

Hi! I think you already deleted the file. Could you reupload it again? many thanks!

On 7/3/2023 at 1:45 PM, Bbyaoi1 said:

Mega: 

Hi would you mind to reupload this pleeeeeease🥹🥹

Edited by 케이트

1 hour ago, 케이트 said:

Hi would you mind to reupload this pleeeeeease🥹🥹

@케이트

Thank you for always sharing a lot.

It was shared by

a few hours ago.
for your information
I am always grateful.:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:

Edited by - Thank You -αωα

22 minutes ago, - Thank You -αωα said:

@케이트

Thank you for always sharing a lot.

It was shared by

a few hours ago.
for your information
I am always grateful.:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:

Thank you sweet heart for letting me know 🥹