えっちなおにいさんであることに無自覚な受け。

CREDITS

Series name:  癒しの女将♂おにいさん~湯けむりに甘えて、恋して~
Coupling:  傷心旅行中の大学生×温泉宿のおとこ女将
Scenario:  佐竹梅子
Illustration:  TMTN
Voice Actors: 湯川タツヤ x  霧雨よいと

DOWNLOAD  & WHERE TO BUY

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Get the encryption key here: 

Support the original work: 

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!

Enjoy~  :Being-joyful-01:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 21

Thank you for sharing.

This might sound rude and ungrateful, but I don’t think this is a good way to share the key. Via phone you can’t even copy the name of the file, it has to be through computer, and not everyone has access to that. You do you, though, thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, solveig_f said:

Thank you for sharing.

This might sound rude and ungrateful, but I don’t think this is a good way to share the key. Via phone you can’t even copy the name of the file, it has to be through computer, and not everyone has access to that. You do you, though, thanks again.

You're right. I tested from my phone and I couldn't copypaste it. I'm sorry! You can try this one:  Google docs allow the copypaste through phone (I tested it already and worked for me.  :cuteonion51:

• Thanks 2

On 9/29/2022 at 10:32 PM, Mitsukun said:

You're right. I tested from my phone and I couldn't copypaste it. I'm sorry! You can try this one:   Google docs allow the copypaste through phone (I tested it already and worked for me.  :cuteonion51:

does this have to use google drive premium? the account can't see pictures if using google drive premium🤧can you share the password?

8 minutes ago, Kaedehara212 said:

does this have to use google drive premium? the account can't see pictures if using google drive premium🤧can you share the password?

No, you don't need to have google drive premium to see the picture (I don't have premium and I can see it, my friend also test it and she can see it too). You just have to copy the name of the picture, that name is the encryption key of the mega link.

19 minutes ago, Mitsukun said:

No, you don't need to have google drive premium to see the picture (I don't have premium and I can see it, my friend also test it and she can see it too). You just have to copy the name of the picture, that name is the encryption key of the mega link.

sorry but in my browser no image appears🤧can you directly tell me the password🙏

27 minutes ago, Kaedehara212 said:

sorry but in my browser no image appears🤧can you directly tell me the password🙏

sorry you don't have to do it🙏 I can already open the image

Hello, can you help me with the description key? I tried for more than 10 minutes and it's started to frustrate me why it's still wrong... 

I don't see any picture, only Digital Illust MHA BL with Google.drive.link on that image 

I tried my Hero Academia - Tododeku digital drawing (Fanart) 

I tried to save the image and save the image name 0b7cc528-13ed-4c5f-9180-ef344803be94.bin 

And it still didn't work...

I'm really thank full for you sharing this really... 

I have tried 2 browser,but I cant see any picture,

only Digital Illust MHA BL with Google.drive.link on a blue image…

I tried to save this blue img to my iphone,but the file name is just IMG_6712….

On 9/30/2022 at 5:06 AM, vermouth223 said:

I have tried 2 browser,but I cant see any picture,

only Digital Illust MHA BL with Google.drive.link on a blue image…

I tried to save this blue img to my iphone,but the file name is just IMG_6712….

1. You have to turn off any adblocker first. 
2. You have to go to the link mentioned in the google docs file here  

3. That link will redirects you to an advertised article, just wait the 15 seconds ad and after that, the google drive link should be unlocked. Do not download anything from the ad page. The blue image thumbnail with the tittle you mention is just a preview of the google drive link that will appear in the ad page. You must click in the black button where it says "free access" in the ad page and then you will be redirected automatically to the picture in google drive. 

spacer.png

4. After clicking the free access button wait and you will be redirected to the picture in google drive. The encryption key is the name of the picture shown in google drive (if you download the image, the name may be modified with the extension file (.png) so if that happens, just don't put the .png part in the encryption key.

spacer.png

I hope this tutorial may be helpful to anyone who tried to download the file and failed :cuteonion50:

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, zaddyzoro said:

I’m sorry but I did everything you did, and got the key name, and yet when I put it in, it says it’s invalid….

Me too:(( whyy