Looking for RP Partners

-Everra-

Hello! My name is Everra and while I'm new to this site I'm no stranger to roleplay. To be truthful it's been about a year since I've roleplayed with others due to work and life in general, I do find time here and there to create characters for my own personal enjoyment. Anyway I came across this site and decided to make an account to start searching for RP partners :)

• I'm 24 and prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+; While my roleplay's aren't solely smut based they do contain a bit so no minors please!
  • I do work a full time job, usually I'm working 4 days a week but December is a busy month and usually I'll be called to work 6 days a week that month. I can usually turn out 2-3 roleplay responses a week, depending on how many roleplay commitments I have at the time. I will give you a heads up when work starts to affect my response time to our rp.
  • I enjoy a lot of genre's, I find most things to be interesting however I do tend to hate Slice of Life roleplays without any interesting factor in them. For example I would consider a Slice of Life roleplay interesting if it had additional themes like Omegeverse shenanigans.
  • I really enjoy creating a cast of characters rather than just making one character for a roleplay, I was introduced to yaoi via Junjo Romantica and loved how the story focused on multiple couples. I love creating characters as well and making complicated relationships between them, it's just kinda fun!
  • As far as positions go I would say I'm a seke! I enjoy making Uke, Seke, and Seme characters so I would like a partner that can also make characters with different positions.
  • For posting length I do tend to mimic my partner but do prefer we avoid one liners. I prefer a paragraph or two, someone who can give me text to work with.
  • I'm looking for a 1x1 Roleplay but honestly I'm open to the idea of a group Roleplay too.
  • Like 1