• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• LynnaChan

• DontBeASourLemon

• Sunwukong

I think there's a single one on YouTube (which is in English anyways), but I think that people already had so much trouble installing the game that making walkthroughs will have to wait. Here's what I found though - hope this helps!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The person making the walkthrough doesn't talk, but shows the story...basically. I think he/she does the Sakuma ending too. Well, enjoy~

:hamtaro-005 (10):

The amount of bad endings I've gotten while playing this game is enraging LOL. *gives up* I shall wait for someone to conquer and post a walkthrough haha.

• 2 months later...

It ups the replay value dramatically. I enjoy the bad endings, because it means the good endings will be that much more satisfying to see the happy endings.

One word: Mushrooms. :(((

• 1 month later...
The amount of bad endings I've gotten while playing this game is enraging LOL. *gives up* I shall wait for someone to conquer and post a walkthrough haha.

Haha not to me. I got straight true endings. Huehuehuehue lucky~ XD

• 2 weeks later...
In the folder for the english patch there is an excel sheet that tells you how.

Yep, in the English Patch folder, You can see the Hadaka Shitsuji Guide excel file, though the Yoshio route guide is a bit..confusing.

• 1 month later...
In the folder for the english patch there is an excel sheet that tells you how.

Thanks for pointing this out :6onion72:

my game got frozen when I am about to accept Takasu Yoshio offer being his Master and when I try to come back and follow the Sakuma Light Route it went on different way and got confused :cuteonion24:

I did try to save the game on the night Takasu come inside Tomaki's room and I did try as many times as I think I can until the dawn comes to me onionn7 feel exhausted everytime I got the Bad End No. 6 of Kyouichi is My Sweetheart onion9 onionn3

And so..... I am glad to surf here, now I can go try again and if not work I might go try again in Ichinose True Route.

:cuteonion48: hmm...... hope i can :cuteonion37: soon in Takasu Yoshio Route since this gives me a headache and time to time my game got frozen suddenly so I am on the :1onion49: *angry mode* when I enjoy and suddenly the game got frozen and closed.

eh.... now that I see 'til the ending of Bad End No. 19 - Takasu Yoshio..... I'm like onion2 in front of my laptop screen. I say to myself why did I eagerly want to see this Bad End?

I wasted several times of this onionn7 :cuteonion44: onionn3

well guess i want go unlock more and find others....... its disappointing I thought I'll see how will Tomoaki will do it to Takusa (it did not show up on the game about how did he pound Takusa on that night he invade his room) since he agreed being a Master again but it end after agreeing :9onion70:

hmm... guess since Takusa is only a mess on the story :cuteonion24: well that's fine to cut the scene there.

• 1 year later...

I found for everyone,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
look tot he middle of the page you may see the walkthrough

Hope my reply is not too late.

P.s on that link you can found other walkthrough