Hello everyone, Greetings from Korea.

cierratan

Hi, everyone.
It's been over a year since I joined this place, but I've never introduced myself, so I'm posting this.
I am a Korean who has liked the bl genre for a little over 10 years. I am studying Japanese as a hobby.
Recently, I have often heard that many foreigners are interested in Korean bl webtoons, web dramas, and novels. Thank you.

I want to talk to you a lot through this homepage.

p.s I used a translator because I am not good at English. I ask for your understanding:)

The text below is translated into Korean.

안녕하세요, 여러분.
이곳에 가입한 지 1년이 넘었지만 자기소개를 해본 적이 없어서 이렇게 글을 올립니다.
저는 10년 조금 넘게 bl장르를 좋아한 한국인입니다. 취미로 일본어를 공부하고 있습니다.
최근 들어 많은 외국인들이 한국 bl 웹툰, 웹드라마, 소설에 관심을 가진다는 이야기를 자주 듣습니다. 한국 bl 컨텐츠에 관심 가져주셔서 감사합니다.

이 홈페이지를 통해 많은 이야기를 나누고 싶습니다.

ps 제가 영어를 잘 못해서 번역기를 사용했습니다. 너그러운 양해 부탁드립니다 :)

Edited by cierratan
  • Like 1

hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to the forum !

make yourself comfortable :) ah yes, bl manhwas are making big waves (in my pants) these days ;)

i would love to know what is your current favourite bl webtoons/mangas <3

@

Oh, hello!
I'm worried because there are so many BL works that I like these days.
First of all, I like two kinds of webtoons.

Do you know "Dear. Door" in Lezhin comics? I saw it on a different platform and it was so much fun

:

And I also like the webtoon 'Wolf in the House'. This bl work has blcd content, so it's really good to listen to together.

:

:

I read Japanese comics two or three years ago. The most memorable bl mangas are Hinako's "Fuck Buddy" and Sato Tsubame's "Gaps Series."

I don't have a particular taste, but I usually like calm stories and sometimes I enjoy reading or watching bl works that only have sex scenes.

thank you for the reply

!

oh ! i've read the webtoon Dear. Door. the characters are gorgeous ! and thanks for the "Wolf in the House" recommendation ! i'll check it out with the audio <3

i am currently reading "Haunted by Desire" by Penguin. it has the similar vibe as "Painter of The Night" i think. i find that men in hanbok and manggeon  are so appealing after reading these 2 webtoons <3

and same, i have no particular taste too. i just read whatever i find interesting (and hot haha!).

@

Oh, you said "Haunted by Desire," so I looked it up and found out. It's called "Gwi-tae(귀태)" in Korean I've read it before.

As a historical drama-style bl work in Korea, 'Steel Under Silk' is currently popular. In Korea, there are 18 episodes, and the old background is the feature.

:

I recommend listening to "Wolf in the House" with cartoons. It features a calm and serious atmosphere, and the realistic acting and fun free talk of voice actors are attractive works.

Let's enjoy bl together!

Edited by cierratan

• 2 months later...

Hey there, Nice to meet you.

I'm Ash and I'm from Paris, France. I am pretty new to Yaoi and Anime in general. So far I have only watched a few like junjou romantica, Love Stage,Maou Evelogia ni Mi o Sasageyo, Titan's bride etc.. Haha I'm pretty much a normie at this point. I am looking for new friends to discuss anime with. I would appreciate if you could suggest more things to watch/read within this genre.

I can speak English, French & Hindi

• 3 months later...

Hi

!

Belated welcome to YO, I hope you continue to have a great time and lots of fun!

I love Junjou Romantica!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf: