Absolute Obedience [voice error]

fertry

i figured it out.

TO THOSE WHO got a message either:

File [bgm_01.ogg] could not be opened

File [select.ogg] could not be opened

or something like [gya""] could not be opened...

here's what you do!!

1. U "SHOULD" create a new folder, and named ur new folder absolute obedience or whatever.. then save it to ur libraries.

2. go to the installation folder of the game

3. go to setup [not the setup text], then uninstall it.

4.after uninstall complete, go to the setup text and make sure u have the correct order.

u should have this:

[Application]

FOLDER=Absolute Obedience

TITLE=Absolute Obedience

REGKEY=absobey

HELPFILE=

EXEFILE=absobey.exe

MSGWND=198,436

[install]

DISKSPACE=0,700,1200

MINFILE1=absobey.exe

MINFILE2=rio.arc

FULLFILE1=BGM.arc

FULLFILE2=Se.arc

FULLFILE3=Voice.arc

FULLFILE3=Ed.dat

FULLFILE4=Op.dat

NMLFILE1=Chip.arc

NMLFILE2=PChip.arc

[screen]

CLIENT=480,360

BUTTON1= 18,254, 0,360,340,30

BUTTON2= 18,224, 0,390,340,30

BUTTON3= 18,284, 0,420,340,30

BUTTON4= 18,314, 0,480,340,30

BUTTON5= 18,254, 0,450,340,30

BUTTON6= 18,254,340,360,340,30

BUTTON7= 18,224,340,390,340,30

BUTTON8= 18,284,340,420,340,30

BUTTON9= 18,314,340,480,340,30

BUTTON10=18,254,340,450,340,30

BUTTON11=18,224, 0,510,340,30

5. install it again and "SAVE" it to your "NEW FOLDER"

6. after installation complete, u can go to ur new folder[the one with the game in it that u just saved it]

7. check all of the things u need. u should have:

1.Se.arc

2.BGM.arc

3.Voice.arc

if u don't have one of those, go to the original installation folder and copy the one u dont have to the new folder.

then u can immediately start the game.

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• fertry

• zoze888

Top Posters In This Topic

i did as you said but, now it says some "file gyal0180.ogg could not be opened" :( just when i thought it would work :(

kay, i think u miss the Voice.arc in ur folder.

ur absolute obedience folder should have this:

1.Absobey

2.BGM.arc

3.Chip.arc

4.Ed.dat

5.Op.dat

6.Pchip.arc

7.Rio.arc

8.Se.arc

9.Voice.arc.

seems like u dont have the Voice.arc, u must copy it from the original folder and save it to ur new folder that contain the game in it.

that's strange.. i do have the voice.arc and all those you listed, i tried by unistalling it again and doing the new folder once again for seeing if it works but the same file gyal0180.ogg missing pops alll the time :( , like , when the game starts it pops, i click "ok" , the text contienues a bit further and it pops again, and it continues like that all the time :( no voices either :/

sorry for the trouble :(

that's strange.. i do have the voice.arc and all those you listed, i tried by unistalling it again and doing the new folder once again for seeing if it works but the same file gyal0180.ogg missing pops alll the time :( , like , when the game starts it pops, i click "ok" , the text contienues a bit further and it pops again, and it continues like that all the time :( no voices either :/

sorry for the trouble :(

um, when u start the game did u click the game icon from the new folder or from the original installation folder?

from the new and then i tried from the original but in both happend the same :/ the little box pops all the time, and there are no voices either :/

from the new and then i tried from the original but in both happend the same :/ the little box pops all the time, and there are no voices either :/

mm.... it works for me? why cant yours? :( and i use windows 7 starter.

are u sure u have these 3 in the folder? [voice.se.BGM]

maybe u can try to reinstall.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the game but get "File [bgm_01.ogg] could not be opened". The I click okay and get the normal screen with the "start", "load", "quick load", etc. but whenever my cursor leaves the picture, a box pops up saying "File [select_ogg] could not be opened. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

• 1 month later...

I have it all set --> start playing --> after butler (big guy with glasses) stops talking there is some music and when I try to click ANYTHING or even if I don't do anything the game freezes. (Not Responding).

I looked through all of the pages and no one has the same problem. Is my disk space too small or something? I downloaded it on my desk computer, is that maybe a problem? I don't have a portable one. :5yoyo21:

There is a post like yours on almost every page. Go back, it's all explained. Seems like most (if not all) who downloaded the game had that pop up. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if this question has been asked, but every time I click to progress, a box with error comes up. I can ignore it, but it's just a little annoying, haha, is there any way I can get rid of it?

@suolo please create an avatar before posting.

Can you it write down or create a screenshot so we can see what the error says?

@suolo

I might have answered this thousand times... if you click e.g on 'save' and a box comes... copy everything from the folder where the installer or setup is and paste it in your folder where your installed game is......

If its in an install, try to uninstall it or if its not installed completely, try another version or try it from the rar file without extracting.

Please people who keeps asking this... just... read the stupid posts above or before...........its a little thing, don't be so freaking lazy...