Front Seat Funeralwear Fuck ~Student's Secretly Slutty Salaryman Virginity Loss~

genmei

spacer.png

Title: Front Seat Funeralwear Fuck ~Student's Secretly Slutty Salaryman Virginity Loss~

Author: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Release date: 27/01/2022

CV: Kappagari

Synopsis

High schooler Kaname is a mourning-wear fetishist.
It all started 5 years ago when he saw his beloved cousin Yu having sex in mourning wear after a family member's funeral.

The thick, black, brand-new mourning-wear falls away, revealing arms, legs, and genitals shining white in the moonlight.
It was in this moment, where he saw the euphoric expressions and the heavy panting that seemed so out of place, that he had his sexual awakening.

Kaname's cousin Yu was hiding his true self from him!!!
And that is... That he looooves having sex, and that he has a super high libido! And that his hobby is collecting sex toys!

The two reunite one day at a funeral home.

"If you're such a nymphomaniac, have lots of experience,
and love sex, then take my virginity."

The story about a pure and innocent high schooler with a mourning wear fetish getting his cherry popped in a car by an office worker who's secretly a nymphomaniac starts here!

[Uke] Kaname Ozeki CV: Kappagari

Height: 163cm

A pure-hearted black-haired boy with a fetish for mourning-wear!
He believed that his cousin Yu was a dependable older brother-like figure, and has been in love with him.

He witnesses Yu having sex in his mourning-wear when he goes to a family member's funeral in the countryside, which leads him to become a mourning-wear fetishist.
He works at a funeral home. Whenever he masturbates at home, he sniffs the incense on his work clothes and imagines Yu having sex in his mourning-wear.

He is secretly a masochist and a pervert.

[Seme] Ozeki Yu

Height: 180cm  

He's dependable, and has a puppy-like innocence to him.
But underneath that facade, he loves having sex. He has a strong libido and is quite the sadist. He is secretly exploring the world of sex, and his partners range widely from those who are younger than him to even his own uncle.
His hobby is collecting sex toys. He loves looking at websites that sell adult goods while at work. Because he lives with his parents, he keeps his collection of toys hidden in his car.

Because he is an only child, he was happy to take care of Kaname as a younger brother. He wants Kaname to keep thinking that he is a dependable and kind older brother-like figure.

Track List

Track 1 (04:40)
Contents: Masturbating to a fantasy

"Huff, huff, huff, huff! I came again...! Huff!"
"What would Yu say if he saw me? Would he coldly call me a pervert like on that night?" "Huff...! That was dangerous... I almost came just from imagining it... Even for me, that's a little..."

Track 2 (20:10)
Contents: Forced masturbation while sniffing Yu's mourning-wear

"Huff, huff, huff, alright...! I'll look into your eyes while I jack off...!"
"Eep...! Uh, uh, huff, huff!"
"Y-you'll punish me i-if I look away...?! I-I'm not little anymore...!"

"Y-you're wrong...! I-I'm not getting turned on from
hearing the word 'punishment'! I'm not a masochist...! I'm not...!"

"Eep! Urgh! *Sniff* Urghhh! Ah! Huff, huff!
Urgh, ah! Y-Yu! Yu! I love you, I love you!"

Track 3 (30:34)
Contents: Nipple play, dirty talk, handjob, fingering, penetration, anal orgasm, repeated orgasms, bullet vibe on nipples, anal beads.

"Ah, ahhh! Y-your fingers are coming inside me! Uh! Ah! When you move them that much, I...! I can't help but! Ah, ah...!"
"Eep! Ah, ah?! W-what is this? S-some kind of bump is pressing against me inside! W-wait, Yu! Stop...! I'm scared! Aaaaahhhn!"

——

"Aaaahhn! Eeep! I-if you rub it inside me, I...! Ah! Ahhn! I can't help but tighten up around you! M-my ass is gonna take on your cock's shape!"
"I-it'll be your personal ass pussy...?! A-are you stupid?! Ah, ah, eep nghhhhh...!"
——

"Eep! You're still going?! I've already cum! Y-you can tell it hurts when my asshole clenches down on the beads, right?! *Sniff* Ah, ah! Wait! Please wait! Why won't you wait?!"

Track 4 (14:52)
Contents: Handcuffs, bondage, electrical anal beads, exhibitionist, light cumming, repeated orgasms, bitch orgasm, kissing.

"No! I don't want to admit it! *Sniff!*
I-I'm not a slut...! Ahh! Urgh! No! Don't touch my cock right now! Aaaahhh!"
"Auuugh! Not my clit penis...! It hurts when you move the onahole so hard! Urghhh! No! Not my nipples too...! I'm seriously gonna go crazy! Ah! Aaaahhhn! *Sniff* Ahh! I'll die, I'll diiiiiiiiie!"
"Whyyyy?! I'm crying so hard and begging you to stop!
No! Urghhh! Stop! I said I can't do this anymore! Ahhh!
It's painful when you touch both at the same time! I'm sorry!"

Track 5 (02:36)
Listen to this audio for even more enjoyment!

Total playback time: Approx. 1 hour and 12 minutes

DL: 

Spoiler

Decryption key: ae3q8BkzjY_L6nCTPW3EBA

• Like 5
  • Thanks 30

• 1 year later...

Hello thank you for sharing but can you reupload again this one? Pleasee :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Edited by akunlala

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...