The Elven Princes Who Lost the War, Then Lost To Dicks

Mendo-chan

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 1:36 PM, Mendo-chan said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(because I forgot Mediafire made you download each individual file, sorry about that)

Also, I'd recommend downloading 7Zip, because for whatever reason Windows does not like zip files with Japanese characters and would not extract the file straight off my computer no matter what I did, and because 7zip is just better anyway

Once again, let me know if there's any issues

Sorry to bother you and thank you so much for uploading! I downloaded from Mediafire but it has a password :( I've read your post but couldn't find a password. HELP hahahah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, meryrequiem said:

Sorry to bother you and thank you so much for uploading! I downloaded from Mediafire but it has a password :( I've read your post but couldn't find a password. HELP hahahah

I downloaded the file just to double-check, and I didn't need a password for it? It shouldn't require a password...I'm not sure what it could be on your end, maybe you could screenshot what it says when you try to unzip it. Did you try using 7zip?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 12:22 AM, Mendo-chan said:

I downloaded the file just to double-check, and I didn't need a password for it? It shouldn't require a password...I'm not sure what it could be on your end, maybe you could screenshot what it says when you try to unzip it. Did you try using 7zip?

I've unziped it with 7zip, its's the program I've used for every download. I don't know how to upload the screeshot to show you, but when i try to unzip it, it asks for a password. I think I'm gonna download it again and see what happens. Thanks for answering so soon!

14 hours ago, meryrequiem said:

I've unziped it with 7zip, its's the program I've used for every download. I don't know how to upload the screeshot to show you, but when i try to unzip it, it asks for a password. I think I'm gonna download it again and see what happens. Thanks for answering so soon!

I´ve downloaded from the first post where is not a Zip and I didn't have any problem, thanks and sorry for bothering you!!! <3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...