Fudanshi Shokan ~Isekai de Shinju ni Hameraremashita~

rantooll

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!:ali_059: can someone up the other couple too??? Please!!! because the couple is Eguchi x Furukawa Makoto..the story also so sweet!!!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

This Drama CD is one of my favorites and if you have the continuation of Kotone and Nagi's story it would be wonderful

• 2 months later...

This is one of my favorite BLCDs. I read his manga recently and every time I read it along with its audio, I love it. I also saw on the internet a few days ago that they released a new special fifth edition cd of Fudanshi Shokan. If, like this first cd, you could try to upload this one, on this page I found out: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What joy! You don't know how much I expected for this drama cd and the seiyu cast is incredible. I really adore Mr. Satou Takuya as he is extremely wonderful, he has a voice that falls in love and Ishiya Haruki-kun is not far behind, he is super adorable! :ali_061:

• 4 weeks later...

A romance between a sacred beast and a fudanshi boy what a couple Fujisaki sensei came up with, I identify 100% with Kotone I don't feel like we have things in common but the cast for the characters was splendid Ishiya Haruki's voice as Kotone It fits like a glove and Sato Takuya as Nagi oh I almost died just hearing his deep voice, I hope these two seiyus do another BL project they make a good couple, like their voices complement each other. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time I read the manga I was fascinated but when I heard the voices that had been given to the characters I almost screamed with emotion, both Taku-chan and Haruki-san perfectly interpret Nagi and Koto-chan! I hope these two seiyuus do another BL project together!!

:yoyo51:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, rantooll said:

Reupload

password same as before

Thank you so much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It's good that the download link is still enabled because yesterday I restarted my computer and my BL files were deleted from all this, I missed more! thanks for sharing :ali_071:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/17/2021 at 10:42 PM, rantooll said:

Reupload

password same as before

天国! 1年前にこの漫画を読んだのですが、円盤があると友達から言われてとても嬉しかったです。ありがとう :ali_071:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 11:36 AM, gojoyuu said:

Can you share it again? 😭

I'm happy to help a fujoshi colleague, here it is, plus I'm also a fan of Fudanshi Shokan: 

Fudanshi Shoukan Isekai de Shinjuu ni Hameraremashita CD: 

spacer.png

キャスト
合津原琴音:石谷春貴
凪:佐藤拓也
呉:江口拓也
皓:村瀬 歩
ジル:一条和矢
※ほか

:ali_061: Enjoy it, everyone!! 

Edited by ReasonBlack10
  • Thanks 5