Charmed Straight to Hell (Voice Drama Ver.)

taengel

On 9/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, kumatan-chan said:

Thank you again so much for sharing this to us, taengel-san! I enjoyed listening to Taru and Shin-chan's voice again <3. Especially Shin-chan, I haven't heard any new BLCD works from him ever since (or I'm just not aware). I honestly also didn't expect to see them both in DLsite (there's already Mappi and Takuchan) but it was definitely worth it ><.

On another note, I converted and edited the wav files to mp3 for a smaller and friendlier size for those who need it due to storage problems. Because my external hard drive is also nearing its limit (I have to buy a new one ugh). I hope taengel-san won't mind :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

MP3:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t mind at all !! <3 Tysm ! I’m sorry if the file was too big ahh :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: I basically just upload the files to Mega from dlsite as is but maybe I should include only the mp3 files from now on so it doesn’t take up as much storage </3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taengel said:

I don’t mind at all !! <3 Tysm ! I’m sorry if the file was too big ahh :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: I basically just upload the files to Mega from dlsite as is but maybe I should include only the mp3 files from now on so it doesn’t take up as much storage </3

Thank you ah o(T^T)o. Aiyaaa, you don’t need to apologize. We know that although there are Voice Drama’s in DLsite with MP3 format, most or some of them are only available in WAV format. It’s understandable. I only converted the files for those who need it ^^ and yeah for my phone too xD, since mp3 wasn’t available. I also don’t mind sharing the converted files I have ><. As for the storage left in my devices iz my fault for downloading a lot :leaf8:. I still keep the original files though! Coz in my opinion the original is still the best OvO. So don’t worry 😉 I also prefer and like .wav since it has a more higher sound quality than mp3 in my opinion (⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)☆. I’m actually very grateful that you share many voice drama to us who currently can’t purchase it T^T)/. :ali_059:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

omg!!!!!! why haven't I seen this before!!!! *scream* 😱

I've read this manga before, it's soooooo hot and spicy 🥵 *scream once agn*

Thank you very much for sharing this, taengel-san!! you are the best!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1 hour ago, gayyay said:

omg!!!!!! why haven't I seen this before!!!! *scream* 😱

I've read this manga before, it's soooooo hot and spicy 🥵 *scream once agn*

Thank you very much for sharing this, taengel-san!! you are the best!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Where did you read the manga? Pls tell me i want to read too!:((

On 9/6/2021 at 6:28 AM, Mrsfujo said:

What the hell

I  just realized  while hearing that the uke seiyuu is tachibana shinnosuke

The 2nd name of tachibana san is koutei?!

Im waiting for his dlsite cd  again then

OMG TACHIBANA SHINNOSUKE IS MY FAVORITE SEIYUU WITH A BEAUTIFUL VOIZZ

THANKYOU SO MUCHHH,  IM GLAD HE IS BACK TO BL WORLDD OH  GODD IM HAPPY LIKE HELL , IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANOTHER LEWD CD LIKE THISS ❤️❤️

hi! i felt exactly same way abt tachibana san! cant believe he came back even as koutei im glad to found your comment thanku!

10 hours ago, dorokoro said:

hi! i felt exactly same way abt tachibana san! cant believe he came back even as koutei im glad to found your comment thanku!

Urwell hahaha

We all hope we can hear his next cd in dlsite rightt

Im so excitedd!😭🙏🙏🙏

Im tachibana stann cause i love bishounen loll

21 hours ago, Mrsfujo said:

Where did you read the manga? Pls tell me i want to read too!:((

Somebody has posted it on this site. Try search this name 👉 Torokete oto shite jigoku made, you'll see the topic named Torokete oto shite jigoku made - Charmed Straight to Hell 1-2 (there's no EN translation btw 😣)

Also, there is a main story named Hana no Akuta. If you want RAW version, there's somebody posted it on this site too! but if you want to read EN version, it is available on futekiya

On 9/17/2021 at 11:38 PM, kumatan-chan said:

Thank you again so much for sharing this to us, taengel-san! I enjoyed listening to Taru and Shin-chan's voice again <3. Especially Shin-chan, I haven't heard any new BLCD works from him ever since (or I'm just not aware). I honestly also didn't expect to see them both in DLsite (there's already Mappi and Takuchan) but it was definitely worth it ><.

On another note, I converted and edited the wav files to mp3 for a smaller and friendlier size for those who need it due to storage problems. Because my external hard drive is also nearing its limit (I have to buy a new one ugh). I hope taengel-san won't mind :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

MP3:

Hide contents

pw: icu123seiyuu

MY PROBLEMS IS ALWAYS STORAGE PROBLEMS

U ARE REALLY SAVIORR

I LOVE U NO END😭😭🙏🙏THANKSS

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, kumatan-chan said:

Re-up: 

(Password same as my previous post) 

Thank you!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2021 at 6:53 PM, taengel said:

Summary - 

The "Hana no Akuta" side story is now a voice drama!
Tsubaki's propensity for violence manifests itself in the bedroom when he's having sex with Hakuka in the form of biting and choking... but things can get super sweet, as well. Part 2 of the spin-off story is also included as part of the drama!

[Total Playback]
Approximately 50 minutes

Story - 

Too much pleasure can be far more painful than any suffering...

Seishi Tsubaki is a former police detective-turned yakuza boss with an unimaginable violent streak. The only one who can rein him in, the only one who truly understands him, is his own superior, Rui Hakuka. He doles out the rewards and is more than happy to indulge his love Tsubaki's urges through biting and choking.

But one day, Tsubaki's curiosity was suddenly piqued... He wanted to see what would happen if he overloaded Hakuka with pleasure.

Characters - 

1. Rui Hakuka (CV. Koutei (Emperor))

A pervert and former mid-level mob boss who now heads up the Kanafuji Syndicate. He's cold, unfeeling, and unreasonably greedy. He's constantly sneering at others for acting like fools who are beneath him. His relationship with Tsubaki is like that of a dog and its owner. 

In the past he frequently used his own body as a negotiation tool and slept his way to the top, but now he only has eyes for Tsubaki.

2. Seishi Tsubaki (CV. Lee Kirigo)

A former undercover cop and current yakuza boss. He's a deviant with a strong craving for violence despite his privileged upbringing. He's unsociable and not good at displaying his emotions -- only Hakuka has earned his affections (and possessiveness). Until he realized his violent nature, he felt he had a strong sense of justice. His sex with Hakuka is usually quite hardcore.

Hide contents

M0l6TjtEWP_av8WpL1Pg-T7uhYMTNdx-JjXeRuO76MQ

Note : This is the drama cd adaptation of the manga Charmed Straight to Hell, which is a spin-off of another manga called Yakuza-sama no Omocha ~

ENJOY ~ ! :msn_red_fox_smilies-03:

I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !

how do i listen to it though after i download it

• 3 months later...

Sorry, but the link above is broken. I want to listen this so bad 😭

Edited by Hinamori_chan

• 2 weeks later...