ΒΈ.β€’* π’©π‘’π“Œ 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒! *β€’.ΒΈ

Aesthetical

First thing: I am slightly tired and my introduction may go in every direction, I will fix it when I am fully rested.

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

Hello and welcome to my introduction,
I am Kimberly a mother of two beautiful girls living in Kansas City with my boyfriend of an amazing year! I am a stay-at-home mom of an adorable and rowdy toddler and my teenager lives with my mom so you may see me here often if I am free, I am usually on the laptop a lot. I really love Anime as you can see I don't watch it much anymore my favorite Anime I have watched is Clannad: After Story, and Angel Beats - I actually enjoy romantic andΒ Anime that will change your lifeΒ and make you cry it is okay to cry. I love music I am always up to listening to music especially piano that is my weakness I want to play the piano one day plus we are going to get our toddler to play piano when she is old enough maybe she can teach me one day? I enjoy the outdoors like fishing, camping, and hiking or adventures. I also love drawing.

Not to forget to mention I do like roleplaying as well I haven't roleplayed in a long time so bare with me I am rusty when it comes to roleplay.

Astronomy and well space-y things I really enjoy that too, I want to be an astronaut one day but that actually really takes a lot of time to do and I don't think I would be able to go through the physical test. My life is pretty boring but I really do hope that I can do some roleplays here and make some friends along the way? I am shy at first and may hesitate when it comes to roleplay but I will try my best! I have anxiety so that doesn't really help hehe.

See you all around!Β β™‘

• Like 1

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Β 

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

On 8/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, Paul4U said:

Hello

! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Β 

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Thank you Paul and nice to meet you!Β 

• Like 1

Hi

!

Β 

Belated welcome to YO Kimberly, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Β 

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Β 

This is fun:

Β 

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

! I saw you around the forums and I'm glad to see you like it here (I hope). The RP category is pretty active, you might find someone to write with if you post there. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.Β :Being-joyful-01: