☾ searching for some laidback rps~

CobaltSky

I keep telling myself I'll actually post this, but never actually go through with it... until now.

Let's get some basics down (: 

•  I'm 18+ and I'm only comfortable with roleplaying with other +18 people. 
  •  English is not my first language. I don't care much about grammar, as long as I can read and understand the reply tbh. That being said, I do prefer longer replies (around 2-3 paragraphs at least). I won't do one-liners. 
  •   I do like including smut scenes in my rps, however, I won't do a solely smut-based rp.
  •   I love plotting and brainstorming ideas with my partners. Building a new world and making unique, interesting, and developed (flawed) characters together is a big part of why I even rp, to begin with tbh. Of course, if long-term rps aren't your thing, I can do short-term, action-based rps, no problem. 
  •   I play all kind of characters and I love adding more characters to a rp to add more complexity to the plot. 
  •   Some genres I really love are romance, drama, supernatural, fantasy, and slice-of-life. My weaknesses are angst, enemies-to-lovers, bad boys/villains, mafia/gangs, myths/legends, hurt/comfort, slow burns

That's all! 

I'm open to roleplay on the site, through pms or threads, but can also be persuaded to do it through discord. 

If you're interested at all, send me a pm. 

Have a wonderful day~

Edited by CobaltSky

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CobaltSky

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic