What in your daily life can make your thoughts swing yaoi way?

Tsubakihime

Actually, I was making cookies from a very nicely shaping dough...you wouldn't believe what explicit shapes one can make from a cookie dough...

but it's dangerous to eat too much dough even before it's baked :D

What about you? What can make your fantasy and senses sway this way?

Maybe something like this

ThinkingAboutYaoi.png

• Like 1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsubakihime

• Miharu.187

• Ero Gaki

• Domme

When i see guys being way too close xD

or watching/reading non-yaoi and see a couple - example I was watching One Piece anime and it was a filler episode with Sanji and Zoro sleeping next to each other and me like "Oh" "OMG!" yeah xD ahha

Yeah! That's also what trickers my thoughts, but also if I'm walking on the street and passes some (pretty) guy, who I make out to be an uke in my head and then I start to imagine a lot of none innocent things =^.^= Heh.

(So the very uke-like og seme-like guys on the street are my trickers)

Or if someone looks like a person from a manga.

But yeah, the ultimate tricker is those Miharu mentioned :D

EDIT: And videos like Kazuki kisses Yuki

Same, I just ship anyone who's rather so close with each other and imagine them making out. I'm having a major damage inside but I just plan to put a poker face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, thanks for the video, now I'll have hard time falling asleep, I will think about what may have happened next... :D

, that's right, some scenes in certain anime really stir up yaoi-making fantasy. Like there's officially nothing, but there's a hint. Btw, since coming to this forum, my fantasy swings this way even more often.

:cuteonion41:

LOL just seeing two guys walking around or in the same car driving around and my mind automatically goes straight to yaoi world.

rabbit8rabbit4

; haha true and lately i get into ZoxSan pairing >.

-- i went out today and i was one the bus while I saw 2 guys sitting and laughing together then I daydream about shipping them well they are like Uke and seme (a cute and handsome) anyways I realized i was day dreaming and i look at them again --- they are holding hands!!

and i'm like "OMG!" "CUTE!" - a bit loud and everyone on the bus look at me xD

, then, you had a nice day, right? :D

As for me, I've never had a chance to even get a glimpse of a gay couple in real life....I want to see such a thing toooooo

:cuteonion8:

Those videos are both wonderful and frustrating, because the shipper/fangirl inside is slowly dying with the overload of hot fantasies :D (You know, I think the best time of the day is when you're trying to fall asleep, because that's when the magic happens in your head =^.~= a flood of bishounen looove)

- But you're welcome ;D

, that's right, when falling asleep, those moments are kinda magical, since your thoughts start to run berserk...thinking about whtat has happened that day, what you want to do or see, and especially your deepest desires

I love that time but waking up with lack of sleep is nothing great, even though your head may be blessed with great self-made pictures

onionn1

; ahha u could say that and I was with my friend that day who is on the same bus to go to his gf's house!

anyways he also saw and it "F**** gay people!" i look at him and put my hand on his leg and squeezed them and smile at him

and he said i'm scary when i'm like that -___- i was like "that's nice to say :p

, however scary you may be when talking like that, I like it :)

but well, daring people often have damn good luck...who knows what could have flashed through his mind when being with his girlfriend... nante :) I'm joking...partly

leaf3

; haha true - and nah actually what u said it's true - i know that dude is a friend of mine - i'm frankly speking as his friend - he is one huge pervert!! - so sometimes I'd ended up pounding some sense into him - like arm locking his neck xD

, then i guess, he can't really blame you for your innocent, just a little provocative, yaoi talk.

Just be careful what you say when you drink with him or such a person...talking provocatively with someone who already has perverted mind...in the worst case, you may end up being topped

then arrange it well, make a photo and send it to me :D

:cuteonion8:

; wahaha lmao!! yeah - don't worry i know that - i have seen way too drunk people when get provoke it's actually quite scary - i seen too many scary things and I don't like them - a very bad trauma -___- ahha anyways the funny thing is that perverted idiot - is my crush for almost 5 years - my gawd my life is soo sad xD

, 5 years? Wuaa, I don't envy you. But I wonder whether he really doesn't notice...

...well, I won't talk more about this if you don't want, it's not good to block the thread too much (we somehow drifted a little from the topic to a personal advisory center :D), but primarily, I don't want you to think too much about an unrequited feeling.

Anyway, I do wish you luck or at least strong nerves and heart in this matter. :)

PS: In any case, I'm here for you to talk with if you want...itsudemo ok :) just that message would probably be more appropriate than a thread :)

Uhm...well..actually everything makes me think about yaoi. When I'm at school, home, on my way home, etc. I always remember about a yaoi manga or anime that i've read/watched that happened in a place like that.. xD/

; haha it's alright - i don't really mind but i'll stop here like you said it's not good we're drifting from the topic of this thread ahah

----------------------------------------------------------

also one more thing - when my friends says something about a couple (a girl and a guy) i would sometimes imagine if that happen with a gay couple in anime/manga/real life so basically i play a scenario with my head and when it gets too intense i'd stop day dreaming and shake my head then says "that was close" xD

• 4 months later...
Same, I just ship anyone who's rather so close with each other and imagine them making out. I'm having a major damage inside but I just plan to put a poker face.

True dat, XD

When I see a guy who happens to have a yummy ass... lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *sniffs* Pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Seeing pretty guys, but the Civil War actually brought it to mind once. Then I thought of a bogus history report. "Since Jefferson Davis was tired of being the uke, he tried to get on top of the North and stick it to Mr. Lincoln, but Mr. Lincoln has always been on top, so he sent Mr. Davis back to the bottom. The End." . . . What were we talking about again? XD

What anime is that picture from in your signature?:cuteonion24:

- It is from ''Free!''. A swimming anime. xD It's not yaoi or shounen-ai though, but the ''bromance'' hints are obvious. :3