Popular Post MizukiJunta Posted June 18, 2021 Popular Post Posted June 18, 2021 The Two Who'll Die If They Don't Have Sex セックスしないと死んじゃうふたり Company: White Tadpole Release date: Dec/26/2019 Two straight friends are forced into "sex for survival"! They don't like it and have to do it to survive... But the two moan in pleasure in the BL voice drama! CVs: - Kazuma Hoshino - Eito Kanabe 7 tracks / 1 hour 37 minutes 29 seconds (1 extra track and 2 written dialogue (Japanese)) I separated the files by WAV (2GB) and by MP3 (147 MB) for people preferences. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hi, Similar to everyone else, don't post anywhere else, otherwise, enjoy P.S I personally was looking for this BLCD for a while, but I never found it. If this is somewhere on the forum and the poster wants me to remove it, I will do so. 33 62
mizzmilkyway Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 bless you for the mp3 files!! my pc is old enough to handle the wav files lol 1 1
MeliR Posted June 19, 2021 Posted June 19, 2021 This was sooo good. I mostly listen for the h scenes haha but with this one the story was what really caught my attention all the way through and that ending was so unexpected. Thank you so much for sharing!
Theolavigne Posted June 24, 2021 Posted June 24, 2021 Wow this one is amazing! Thank you so much!!!!!! Did I really understand the ending??? because omg
jovannajoestar Posted July 18, 2021 Posted July 18, 2021 Thank You So Much for sharing this drama cd!!
Wolfsya Posted September 24, 2021 Posted September 24, 2021 Never wouldve thought i would find a fuck or die blcd.. interesting.. I wonder if theres actually more thats related to death games Thank you for sharing!!
Wolfsya Posted September 26, 2021 Posted September 26, 2021 12 hours ago, Kacchansugoi said: Please, mine isnt working can you help why? Im not sure, i downloaded it and it worked fine? Try to extract the zip with an app called 7zipper
Wolfsya Posted September 26, 2021 Posted September 26, 2021 2 hours ago, Kacchansugoi said: Thank you. It worked 🥰 Thats good then :D, you're welcome
mlysaraaa Posted October 10, 2022 Posted October 10, 2022 Thank you! I think this is the best drama cd I've ever heard. Both of the VA nailed it 😭👌🏻
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now