リーマンラブホ男子会出張ラブホ旅~ビジホで密着ひそひそエッチ&ラブホで大胆生ハメエッチ~

Lalabayuki

On 5/25/2021 at 11:01 AM, amiyuki90 said:

thank you so much!! i  really love kawamura masato's voice and i really waiting for this!!! hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu!!:ali_071:

Oo, i was wondering if you have any recommendations with him in it? 

On 6/1/2021 at 2:08 AM, Wolfsya said:

Oo, i was wondering if you have any recommendations with him in it? 

actually he really active with R18...kawamura masato is his urara name,his real name is Yamanaka Masahiro..you can search for his work in google..:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, amiyuki90 said:

actually he really active with R18...kawamura masato is his urara name,his real name is Yamanaka Masahiro..you can search for his work in google..:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

Oh my? Ahaha thank you for the info! Ill be sure to do that  :3

• Like 1

wait ,everyone says that it's yamanaka masahiro and satou takuya!??

They disguise or how? how many they have other names? 

And why they have to disguised they original name? I see that this name is use for otome CD and i just know that they play in DlSite holy-- my world still narrow

Anyone can explain it for me please?:< How many seiyuu have disguised with other names? I just know this ? And who are they?

Thankyou for someone willing to explain it! Its important information from other doesn't know about this too

Sorry for my bad english before! Please answer>.<) I can't standing alone with my curiosity🙏😣

Thankyou very much!

Edited by Mrsfujo

On 5/26/2021 at 1:30 AM, eromin said:

It is hot as fk, hell is burning but our ears and faces will be on fire :6onion72: Tysm for sharing!! 

During the sex scene i cant breath

And its like my heart want to jump outtt >< the VA is masterrrr

On 5/25/2021 at 11:28 PM, Mrsfujo said:

Aaahhhhh new uploader again!

Thankyou lala san!! This is so hottt its truee hot as fckkk!! My heart wanna jump out during the h scene.

I will remember your name!

Thankyou for sharing!! 

We are so happyyyy!!

You guys made our dayy!!

Btw i love cd from dlsitee!

Its deliciouss!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Always excited with the next cd as hot as this hehe..DLSITETHEBEST

On 6/6/2021 at 7:32 PM, Mrsfujo said:

wait ,everyone says that it's yamanaka masahiro and satou takuya!??

They disguise or how? how many they have other names? 

And why they have to disguised they original name? I see that this name is use for otome CD and i just know that they play in DlSite holy-- my world still narrow

Anyone can explain it for me please?:< How many seiyuu have disguised with other names? I just know this ? And who are they?

Thankyou for someone willing to explain it! Its important information from other doesn't know about this too

Sorry for my bad english before! Please answer>.<) I can't standing alone with my curiosity🙏😣

Thankyou very much!

There would be a long list to include all the seiyuu with a urana (name used for R18 works) which you would see from those otome CDs. You would also see those name in BL games. So people would be curious why didn’t BLCD use urana, and the reason I came up is that because the first group of seiyuu who acted in the first BL works didn’t do that, so everyone else just followed the rule. As for why this BL work uses urana, it’s because the original manga was a doujinshi which wasn’t published by press (although there is a published manga version, but it’s heavily censored) So all the voice dramas that are based on doujinshi would use urana, and BLCD based on published manga would use the real names. It’s like a general rule. Of course, we can also assume that doujinshi is usually more explicit than published manga as the censorship rule is different for those two types of works.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:50 AM, Lalabayuki said:
cv:
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 / 

OMG this audio is as hot as fxxk!!! 

I bought this drama from dlsite by myself, so please do not reupload it to other platform.

Hope you will enjoy it.

(tokuden manga is also included inside)

LINK;

can't somebody reupload this ? the track sex scene can't be open and something wrong ... pity me  :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 9:50 AM, Lalabayuki said:
cv:
  /

OMG this audio is as hot as fxxk!!! 

I bought this drama from dlsite by myself, so please do not reupload it to other platform.

Hope you will enjoy it.

(tokuden manga is also included inside)

LINK;

To the OP, the English name is Salaryman Boys Night Out at a Love Hotel – Business Love Hotel Trip. It would be best if you edit the title.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2022 at 11:03 PM, fujocare said:

thanks so much for sharing!!!!! does anyone have the english subs for these by any chance? :msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

Does anyone the English subtitles? It said on the website there was one provided!

there are english subs provided by dlsite but only if you bought the version with english subs which came out later after the jp release

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...