Suddenly Omega (Yukonwolfspirit x Akiravadel 18+)

akiravadel

“Well then why don’t we go look and maybe you’ll tell me more about how you’ll punish me~” Yukie teased back as he took his mates hand and ever so softly kissed it. Letting go he opened the door and lead the way out towards a clearly remodeled area. “This here is my room it connects to yours via a bathroom” Yukie explained showing the soon to be tiled giant bath the tub being built in with heaters to keep the water warm longer. “This room is for our fun later down the line” Yukie added showing the double doors matching his closet on the other side opening up to a fairly good sized room that was starting to have carpet put in. Leading his mate back through the bathroom he showed him the room with a nice view on the giant windows matching his own room.

“Through here you have a study for painting and other things” Yukie showed his mate the windows in there having a bench to sit out and watch the sunset. “And then this is your sunroom” Yukie finished showing off the nice room that was made for plants and to relax much like the room Yukie had made for him on his side that he didn’t show his mate. “Course anything you want to change just let me know if you need more space I can arrange that also” Yukie offered with a small smile excited to have a mate to live with and spend time beside.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• akiravadel

The kids on his hands left him blushing again. This guy flustered him so easily. Following him he looked around seeing everything being worked on. The place was massive, especially since he came from a studio apartment. His place was way smaller than this huge house.

Looking around the rooms he was shocked at the size but grateful for his own space. Then as they continued he realized how much he learned about him in such a little amount of time to do this for him. Biting his bottom lip he didn't know what to say. Looking up at him when he finished there were tears in the corner of his eyes,  "this is really sweet... no one's ever done anything like this for me. " Tears streamed down his face. His hand came up to wipe them away.  "This is really nice." No one had ever done anything remotely close to this for him before. It was really touching to him. 

Yukie looked at Zin confused as he held him close not sure why his mate was crying. Kissing his head softly he just held him close for a moment before kissing the tears from his mates cheek. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset.” Yukie whispered not sure what to do since he hadn’t really dated much. For him most of his companionship was casual sex and  a few friendships here and there. Seeing his mate crying it sent his mind and wolf into a panic.

“If you want I can move in with you if you really want please don’t cry.” Yukie added as he continued to hold and kiss his mates cheek wanting to take away any sadness from Zin the poor alpha thinking he had upset him or made him sad.

Wiping his eyes he did notice him immediately cave to his tears which was also cute. Sniffling he wiped his eyes,  "it's not that.  No one's ever done something like this for me. Not even the couple people I've dated. You learned in a short time my likes and bright them here. I'm happy." He admitted. 

Looking up at him with a smile and tears on his cheeks he was really happy. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done. Thank you." Not that he was treated bad or just wanted love but this man couldn't possibly live him yet and he was being this nice. It really made him feel better about being here. 

“Your welcome” Yukie replied his face burning red in embarrassment as he looked away having not ever expected such a response. Blushing Yukie gently took his mates hand just holding it as he tried to calm his racing heart. While he had been kind and spoiled his lovers it had never felt like this. Doing such things for his mate made his stomach full with butterflies. “Well…why don’t we go outside I can show you the grounds and you can join me for some fresh air.”

”After I’ll shower and we can go out and eat I know a good restaurant” Yukie offered still a touch embarrassed as he tried to play it off.

Looking up at him Zin gave him a big smile and nodded his head, "okay!" He was excited to get outside and to learn more about all this. This world did seem magical and this guy wasn't so bad. Stubborn and self centered, but not mean. Neither seemed to be good with relationships. From what Zin had heard so far he was looking forward to his mate and jumped around to different people. With him it was different. They were a couple. Or mate or whatever.

Reaching down he gently took his hand in his, "okay, lead the way alpha." He knew he'd have to wear that collar but at least he would be allowed outside in the sunlight. That was one of his favorite parts about gardening was being outside. 

“Aye aye captain.” Yukie replied almost overly serious as he smirked and lead the way down the stairs and outside. “These are my bodyguards they will be joining us. They follow us everywhere but the bedroom” Yukie explained as the men quietly and obediently followed. Once outside Yukie sighed happily the gardens gather amazing to look at. Filled with a giant pond, lush grass and many willow trees it was a rather magical place for Yukie.

“I come out here to burn off energy.” Yukie added with a smirk as he stretched a touch and looked out at the forest farther away. Stripping off his clothes Yukies men turned away to give privacy as Yukie changed his body easily shifting into a giant sized wolf. Letting out more stretches Yukie sat down beside his mate the white fur glistening in the sunlight.

”you might not be able to talk to him yet so we will be following you on your walk.” one of the guards explained to Zin with a kind smile happy to see his master relaxed and adoring his mate.

“If you get to tiered I believe Yukie wouldn’t mind giving you a ride back he’s about the size of a horse.” The other guard added with a chuckle as Yukie huffed at the man and growled playfully as he grabbed at his pant leg and played tug of war.

”he’s quite enjoyable in this form though not many have seen it only those that live in the house ever interact with him. Word of warning he’s not that smart sometimes when he’s excited” the guard whispered proving his point at the other two wrestling now and rolling around the lawn.

Zin snorted softly and shook his head, "silly." He followed after him and smiled to the body guards. Wide green eyes took in their surroundings seeing all the pretty trees. He wanted to check out the pond too but he noticed he was already undressing, "oh..." Watching him change into a large wolf he blushed a little. Oh dang. That was interesting to see.

"Talk to him?" Zin reached down giving Yukie some pets. He didn't know anything about their connection and how it would grow stronger. "That might actually be really fun." He giggled seeing him tug on the guard.

Zin listened to the guard as he watched the others rolling around. Giggling he smiled, "I've already had a wonder on that myself in his human form." He teased about how smart he was. You couldn't be in his position without being somewhat smart so it was honestly just a tease. 

Seeing a stick he wondered... Picking up the stick he waved it around, "Yukie!" He whistled. "Here boy! Fetch!" He chucked the stick over towards the pond.

Yukie hearing his mates voice stopped playing. With his ears perking up at the whistle Yukies eyes followed the stick closely. Watching the stick fly  overhead he instinctively ran after it catching it in the air before landing full body in the cold pond. Standing up Yukie gasped at the cold water the poor naked alpha having been shocked back to normal the stick still in his mouth. Looking back he glared at his guards before his eyes landed on the guilty culprit.

”told you he wasn’t smart. You owe me a beer” the guard replied to his mate who was the other guard. 

“yeah, I’d hate to be the ass he punishes tonight for that trick.” The guard added with a snicker to his mate watching as Yukie came out of the water having changed back and shaking off he re picked up the stick and carried it over to his mate before sitting at his feet happily.

Zin watched the spectacular display of him falling into the water. When he came back up Zin burst out laughing. Leaning over he held his stomach laughing at the state his new mate was in and the fact he actually went after the stick. If his punishment was anything like the fun last night he wouldn't mind. 

Looking up at him as he stepped over to him only left him giggling, "sorry I couldn't help myself." Reaching down his hands started petting him like a pup, fluffing his with his hands. "Whose a handsome boy?" He giggled again rubbing his hands over him. Zin was an animal lover and loved dogs so it only made sense this would trigger his puppy love side. 

Leaning his head down he nuzzled the top of his head, "handsome wet boy." Grinning at him he knelt down still petting him. It was fun teasing him.

Yukie whined as he wagged his tail enjoying the snuggled and love despite being wet still. Huffing through his nose he sneezed before taking off running down a pathway wanting to go out and explore. “He’s not very focused in this form normally we leash him but…well last time he chewed through the leash while he was being walked. Our vacation replacements didn’t pay good enough attention.” The guard admitted with a sigh.

”not our fault we needed a honeymoon and some time off we basically live with that idiot.” The other added watching Yukie who had stopped to roll around in the grass and now the mud by the pond.  

“well we don’t have to get him clean now that’s his mates job~” the bodyguard added with a smirk as he whistled to Yukie who sat up and followed the male down the pathway while the other guard stayed by Zins side.

”shall we?” The guard asked with a kind smile.

Zin stood back up, "so he just needs some training then." He rested his hands on his hips standing back up. "I'm surprised he's so different like this." Looking back at the guards he smiled softly at them, "sure." 

Seeing Yukie a mess now he shook his head, "so... you seem to not mind him. What is he like?" He'd only just met him so hearing from someone else how he was might be helpful. "I only met him yesterday, I'm I in deep trouble or if he nice?" 

Walking along with him, he didn't mind giving him a bath afterwards. Maybe others would be shocked at that but he was taking it in strides. Certain things bothered him way more than others but for the most part he was really calm. 

“His wolf form is more simple then his human form he’s very loyal in both…but he’s more relaxed as a wolf. It’s kinda strange how he acts like this course most alphas change their playful with others when they get their mate so he might only be playful and show interest in you” the guard explained as he watched the other guard chasing and throwing balls for Yukie to run after. “I don’t mind him I’ve known him since he was in high school and watched over him as he took over his fathers estate and business. We’ve known each other for a long time and he’s always been very kind to me. Course he can have a very strict side if you piss him off or go against his orders.”

”Honestly if he was mad at you or you really pissed him off you would be ripped into by his wolf form…” The guard whispered as he pulled up his shirt sleeve revealing an old scar that was clearly a bite wound. “I made the mistake of challenging him when he was in a bad mood I refused to listen it was after his parents passing he was young 18 and had to learn to be an alpha. He had a hard time adjusting he’s always done what he could to make up for our fight.” The guard added with a small sad frown knowing he had pushed Yukie to hard when he was hurting and alone causing him to mentally snap.“Honestly after he settled down and was calmer my mate moved in two years ago.  Compared to my mates old pack…he says Yukies household feels different less cold and murderous.”

”He’s not afraid of his alpha but respects him. He’s not afraid of being punished or humiliated if he doesn’t agree with what Yukie says.” The guard explained as he watched his mate play with Yukie. “They actually bonded quick when my mate came to live with us he brought a lot of wolves that where loners or where exiled since Yukies pack disbanded after his father passed. The pack didn’t think he was a good alpha because he acted different so they abandoned him a year after his father passed. When he turned 21 I met my mate.”

”Then my mate came to live with us permanently when he was 23ish and with him on hand we had a better management on how to help him.” The guard explained with a small sigh enjoying his walk with a non furry companion and well he was glad Yukie would finally feel like he had more of a family again. “He’s really the only  one who takes Yukie out for runs when work is to much and he needs a healthy break.” He added with a chuckle as he watched Yukie full speed tackle the other guard both of them flying to the ground. “I’m not that thrilled to play with him that hard”.

Zin listened wanting to know about him. Okay so what he'd learned so far really was how he was. It was good to hear that nice part of him was still him. Although his next things surprised him. Looking at him to see the bite made him frowned, "that's not good." 

Less cold and murderous?! Zin's eyes got wide as he spoke about that. Just what they hell were other packs like? Resting his hand against his chin he wondered, "I challenged him and told him off. I'm surprised after what you said he didn't attack me." Not that he wasn't going to in the future but it was something to be aware of. Especially if he snapped or got really angry with him.

"He's been abandoned by pack mates? He must've been really bad," sighing softly he looked up at them. Turning back around he watched as the guard was tackled to the ground and smiled softly. "If i get to change like him I'll run around and play. It's no fun to be a wolf alone." they were pack animals and playing was a big part of bonding. He assumed this was the same. 

“He’s never bared his teeth since. It was pushing him while he was trying to cope. It’s why the others left they didn’t see him as a strong alpha and being the only heir to his father…well it was less shameful to abandon their alpha then to live with a weak alpha” the guard explained with a shrug knowing Yukie hadn’t meant to hurt him when they fought it had just got out of hand. “Honestly he never was a bad alpha just different since then when he’s angry or fights with us he leaves and does something else to calm down to keep himself in check. He doesn’t like being violent and chooses to be peaceful course with you here it will help balance him out with his hormones and frustration when he’s horny.” The guard explained as he looked at the wolf beside him and warmly smiled glad his alpha had finally found his mate.

“ They respect him even when he’s angry and frustrated…instead of ripping out their throats or punishing them with brutal beatings he scolds them and makes them fix what they did wrong. Honestly I feel most of them fear his alpha voice due to not wanting to be stuck cleaning for hours or helping him with work.” The guard added with a small smile as he watched the two playing. “With you around he won’t be lonely anymore he will have a family again. He’s going to enjoy playing and exploring with you and spoiling you. Hell don’t be surprised if you go on vacations and visit other clans to be shown off” he whispered as Yukie turned back and watched them before running back to snuggle his mate having been checking on where they where every few minutes.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Zin looked back up at him listening.  It was good to hear he calmed down and found ways to deal with his anger. Although that last part turned his whole face red. He wasn't used to talking to people about anything sexual so he was really embarrassed. 

Would be really show him off to other clans? If this Highbred Omega thing was real then maybe. It explained a bit more on why he held onto him so tightly. Turning to his mate he reached out to pet him again then chuckled, "you need a bath mister. Why don't we head back in and I'll get you cleaned up." It was good for him to learn that side he didn't know this guy at all. It made him understand his actions a lot more now.

It also helpedhim feel a bit more relaxed around him. Pulled into this world literally overnight. It was a bit of a shock for many reasons. Not just that they were too be together forever now. 

“Oh yeah? Your going to make me take a bath are you?” Yukie asked while changing back to his human form. Standing there he was butt naked and covered in grass, mud, and leaves. Smirking he stood in full view for the guard to see the male turning away uncomfortably and also out of respect. “I’d love to see you try my cute omega.” Yukie teased as he frowned at the coat from the other guard suddenly going around his waist covering him up with a makeshift skirt.

”fucking hell at least act like you have some sense of decency. Not everyone likes getting a full view” Yuen replied as he looked at Yue his mate who was blushing red having not expected to see Yukie naked.

”please I can be naked when I wish! You have no right to stop me.” Yukie replied as he tried to remove the jacket fighting Yuen. 

“Like hell! Your an alpha act like it you little shit. I’m not going to let you go back in the house completely naked I don’t need anymore complaints from the maids or kitchen staff.” Yuen replied still fighting over keeping him some decent. Grabbing Yukie he pinned him by the neck and started dragging him inside the alpha whining and trying to escape the whole time.

”Ugh I still can’t get over seeing him naked” Yue admitted trying to hide his blush. “Usually we all can’t handle him like that even after knowing him for two years. Yuen is the only one who can force him to listen to us. He’ll be happy to step back after you change he won’t have to worry so much about keeping him in line now that your here and can take him.” Yue admitted as he started following the bickering pair back.

Zin want expecting him to turn back so suddenly. Blushing he looked away embarrassed that he could just stand there naked. Groaning his hands ran over his face. He really did have his hands full with this guy. This world better be worth it or he'll find a way to get out. Lay low with some distant relatives or something. 

"Yukie! Put your damn clothes on and act civilized," Zin's stern voice came out but his face was still red. "You're just causing trouble now."

He put a hand on Yuen, "please let go of him so he can get dressed like an adult and so acting like a child." He swore he was behaving just like his nephew at four! Not an adult. "My nephew has better manners than you."

“Oh really?” Yukie replied as he tapped the guards arm and was let go the guard sighing in annoyance. Smirking he walked back to his mate clearly plotting something. “Well I can be shameful like that though the thought of behaving doesn’t sound to enticing” Yukie added as he stood in front of his mate his smile still plastered on his face. “Well then how about a little trade? I’ll behave and be a good mate and listen…but, I want to be introduced to your family as your fiancée.” Yukie exclaimed with a very suspicious smirk.

“I want to have the whole experience including taking them out to dinner and getting their blessing for our eventual union” Yukie added giving his mate his terms to behave for the rest of the evening for everyone around him.

Zin watched him feeling a deal was about to be made. Yup. It was. Wide green eyes looked up at him, "m-my family?! T-They don't even know what going on. They'll have a heart attack." Just shoving up with a fiancée after not dating anyone? Looking up at him as he continues Zin bit his bottom lip. His father was calmer but his mother would freak out. 

"As long as you promise not to hurt them. My mother is going to freak out and she might kick us out or scream," Zin winced at the idea. "Oh god she is going to have a heart attack." In all his years he'd never brought anyone home, let alone a man, let alone a were-man. How would he even explain this to them? Putting his hands ove rhis face he fretted how she was going to respond to a sudden fiancée and a changed son?

“I swear to be on my best behavior and I’ll even bring them all gifts” Yukie added quite excited to meet his mates family and get to know him more. “Now then since we have an agreement I expect you to choose a good day to visit and allow me at least two days to prepare.” Yukie explained with a smirk as he easily fixed the jacket so he was decent enough for the short walk back to where his clothes lay. Taking his mates hand he kissed his head finding the worrying adorable. “Don’t worry about explaining I’ll do all that all you have to do is hold my hand and agree to what I say when we visit” Yukie whispered wanting to ease his mates worry filled eyes. Gently pulling his mate along Yukie was quiet already planning what he would need to do to best get on his parents good side.

Zin looked up at Yukie worried about how this would go but it's mostly out of his hands now. He'd have to contact his family and set up a time and gentle warning of what was to come, "okay..." Zin worried that maybe this wasn't a good idea but nothing he could do about it now. Then he paused turning bright red as his stomach growled. He hadn't ate anything since the little bit of food he was brought yesterday, "um... could we have some lunch?" He touched his stomach and gave a little chuckle. The kiss on the head and hand holding was rather nice. His hand was so much stronger than his own but holding him so nicely. 

“Yeah of course do you have anything in mind?” Yukie asked as he looked at his mate feeling a bit guilty he hadn’t fed him since last night. “My treat for neglecting you so bad. I forgot about food for you.” Yukie admitted as he held his mates hand a touch more as they went back inside the house. “Think you can wait here?” Yukie asked wanting to quickly shower so he could take his mate out to a nice lunch and show him his office. “I’ll take you somewhere nice and then we can visit my office to grab my work for the weekend.”

”And if your really good I might just take you shopping~” Yukie offered with a smirk excited to spend time with his mate out of the house if he was feeling up to an outing. “If you don’t we can always settle in at home and order takeout” Yukie offered not wanting to push his mate to do to much.

Zin blushed a little at his comment, "it's okay. It was a crazy day yesterday." He glanced down at their hands feeling his heart fluttering at that touch. Looking up at him he smiled softly and nodded his head. "Yeah you're a bit messy." He chuckled softly poking his chest. 

"I think I'll be fine going out," Zin smiled softly. "Did you have my clothes brought here? I'll need to change because sweat pants aren't really built for going out." He looked down at himself then back up at Yukie. "Maybe nothing too fancy, I'm not an expensive date so you don't have to worry about that." Reaching up he tucked some of his hair behind his ear with a little blush.

“Your clothes and items are in your bedroom closet. Well except the plants they are in the kitchen” Yukie explained as he blushed and quickly kissed his mates cheek before going into his room to shower. Yuen and Yen sighed as they went to the living room to go lounge on the couch. Yukie back in his room closed the door and let out a sigh as he grabbed his clothes he walked back to the bathroom. Once inside he turned the water on hot and just stood under the hot water his body taking its sweet time to relax.