Love Over Race Against Time? [private - otameganekko X akiravadel]

otameganekko

"Yes and actually it has remained popular just not public," the Doctor walked around the desk to lean against the front of it and crossed his arms. "In many societies today they don't accept it but back then it was very common every where."

Looking over at the kid he wondered if he was trying to tear him. He liked to think he wasn't really a person who could be teased but that was far from the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

"Yes and actually it has remained popular just not public," the Doctor walked around the desk to lean against the front of it and crossed his arms. "In many societies today they don't accept it but back then it was very common every where."

Looking over at the kid he wondered if he was trying to tear him. He liked to think he wasn't really a person who could be teased but that was far from the truth.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• otameganekko

"But overseas, it has been accepted by the government already, right?" Yoku added to the information mentioned by his teacher. "Though other religions said it was against their god's teachings," he mumbled the latter part in an annoyed tone. Of course, as a supernatural creature himself, he believed in them but the stupid interpretations of humans annoyed him the most. Realizing he got off-track from his original intention, he looked up with a smirk, "And another thing, some love hotels accept homosexuals, you know?"

"Well... in most places," the brunette started to say but then his thought process was caught off guard by the love hotel comment. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms looking at the other boy with a serious look. "You're really intent on talking about this aren't you?"

Taking a deep breath he sighed, "alright lets stop the run around. We're both obviously some different and you're curious about what I am, so ask your questions." He looked through his glasses at him wondering what he was going to say or if he would still play coy.

"Of course I am bent on relationships, it's a necessity for living," Yoku replied to the previous statement. He felt disappointment that the older man exited from getting teased suggestively. He did sigh but it was not much evident and placed his smile back on his face. "You know what I need, right?"

The Doctor glanced around then stepped back to lean against his desk, "perhaps I do and I suppose you noticed my life energy." He blushed a bit but tried to remain serious and stern. Of course he wasn't just going to roll over for him even if he was attractive and using those eyes at times. He knew what an incubus was and what they needed, but then he wasn't much of a sexual man because he really couldn't be.

Yoku kept his smile at its simpleness as if he's talking about the weather. "The number of absentees has been increasing and it's because of me. Humans get exhausted easily," he explained. It was something serious for him because without feeding, he'd die. He also kept his tone serious to avoid the man from thinking that he was joking.

The Doctor watched him carefully and could see what he was getting at. It wasn't good for the students to be loosing time at school, but he wondered could his own body handle the strain of loosing that much energy? How much did this kid really need? He was sure once he got a taste of it he would crave it all the time...

"It's not like I have endless amounts of energy but I do have more than a human..." the brunette swallowed hard as he contemplated the situation. He wondered even if kissing would satisfy him. "Your wanting... me?" He blushed a bit.

Yoku made sure to take note of every movement from the other man, his eyes looking at him very intently. Seeing the other shaken gave him a slight feeling of amusement for easy preys were getting dull. "I'm glad you understand, teacher." He stood up from his seat to approach his teacher. Sure, his concern was sincere but he's getting hungry. He needs someone. Humans tend to get attached too, even if their bodies are unable to keep up. His eyes slightly changed, gradually being overtaken by his hunger.

Feeling the change he backed up to the desk his body sensing the impending danger. Glancing around he inhaled sharply smelling the others growing arousal which made himself shudder. His hands came up to grab his shoulder but quickly back away before touching him and pulled his hands down to grab the edge of his desk, "we um... shouldn't d-do this here I mean... I came to help you with y-your homework over there and all."

He was mumbling and stumbling over his words from the uncomfortable situation. Even though he tried to deny and hide it those eyes did get to him, as did the others scent. Being alien his senses were much stronger than humans, even a little stronger than his horny students, but being a repenting Time Lord he ignored his needs.

When he was finally right in front of his teacher, Yoku placed his hands over the other's while gazing right into the Doctor's eyes. He can't sense when was the last time this teacher had a release or an activity and the idea only enticed him more. "So it's okay if we do it elsewhere?"

The Doctor swallowed the lump in his throat as he leaned back from him but he couldn't get very far because of the desk, "w-well anyone could walk in..." His eyes were wide but not entirely from fear, it was something else even he couldn't describe. It had been at least eight hundred years since he had, well.... closer to six hundred but he didn't really count those times.

The brunette felt trapped and frozen in his spot. This kids eyes were burrowing into his soul and that thought scared him more than the sexual side. Immediately the doors to his mind swung closed trying desperately to keep him from seeing inside. Swallowing again his cheek heated up a little more since he could now feel the others body heat mixing with his own.

• 2 weeks later...

The Doctor trembled as their lips touched and his hands went to the others hips. Hearing those words about him getting rusty made him pull back from the kiss, "Rusty?" His eyes narrowed a little then his lips came back to the others moving in a passion that he hadn't had before. His tongue made his way into his mouth and rolled against the others a few times as it teased it.

At the same time his hand tugged their waists together pushing his slightly lower body temperature against the others. His skin was always kind of cool compared to others.

After a moment he pulled his mouth back, "I'm not rusty... Just... getting old."

Yoku knew that he triggered something inside the other's mind which only made him feel delighted. He felt the sudden change in technique which made him get more aroused. The touch of their skin made him feel good. Usually, people would be warmer but this one in front of him is colder. This made him desire more of touches of their skin. His hands worked on his teacher's necktie and unbuttoned the shirt.

In the moment they were apart, Yoku responded with a smile and said, "Let' just shut up and feel. Or do you want to do it while being talkative?" He took the other's lips again but this time, he jump started with biting the lower lip.

The Doctor panted softly as they parted then looked down at his exposed pale skin. This kid was good at getting a rise out of him. Taking a deep breath he looked at the kid, "I'm not one to really stop talking."

Still feeling a bit uneasy he wasn't sure how to respond to this situation. He was getting aroused himself as his head started to swim from the soak of the other. He could smell it, and even taste it and that made his shudder. His member started to pulse behind his trousers.

Yoku laughed for a second before he leaned lower to lightly bite his collarbone. He couldn't resist such a meal before him, he's getting the desire to be more hasty but he knew he should always give his partner a good time. That's his number one policy. Still, his own suppressing got his breath more labored than it should already be.

His eyes looked directly at the Doctor's as he went lower. He was asking for permission to go further. But he was filled with lust and hunger, he doubted he could stop if he was told to. Maybe he'd just force things if so which would lead him to trouble.

The Doctor's breath hitched when his collarbone was nibbled on. To be honest his body wasn't used to sexual activities, to the point where he pushed all those feelings completely away. He had the control to keep his arousal away but this kid... his smells, touch and eye seemed to trigger his body into arousal without him being able to suppress it.

Moaning softly he looked down at the others face and wondered if it would really be so bad to let himself go. Give into his bodies desires... He had been through so much in his long life and given up on love so many times but right now this wasn't love. This was need. A pure need he hadn't felt since-

Closing his eyes he turned his head away as his two hearts pounded in his chest. A hand came down and rested on one of the boys shoulders, not pushing him away and not pulling him closer just resting there. He didn't know what to do, his mind was in turmoil.

The sounds from the Doctor--sounds emitted by his mouth from the same desire felt by him, the strange heartbeat through the older man's chest, and the sound of his skin brushing to the other's-- only enticed Yoku more. Normally, he wouldn't openly show his arousal openly unless it was by the wishes of his partner but right now, he was unable to help himself. His face got a little redder than it already was and he softly moaned in response to the other's earlier moan.

The sudden hands on his shoulders made him look at the other's with a slightly startled face. His mouth was agape but his eyes stayed like they were for they were filled with more than enough lust. "What's.. the matter?" He asked between shortened breathes. He bit his own lip to stop himself. "Even if.. you tell me to stop... I'm not sure I can."

The Doctor's eyes opened a little then turned to look down at him feeling his heart leap into his chest. The brunette took a deep breath as he looked down at the flushed face near his half hard member. He looked down at him and bit his bottom lip shuddering a bit, "and if your kind stops it could shock your body and harm you..."

Taking a deep breath he pulled his arms back from his shoulder and placed his hands back on the desk once again giving him permission to do as he wished. He couldn't have him jumping anyone else like this now.

Despite feeling so uncontrollable, Yoku made himself smirk to ease the mood. His hands worked on the Doctor's pants while his eyes were glued to the other's. "Are you pitying me?" He asked as him as his hand was caressing the clothed semi-erect member. "This kind of thing..." He stopped to lick the other's navel. "..occurs very rarely." He bit the skin as he said the word 'very.'

When both the button and zipper was undone, he went back up to engage in another deep kiss. Yoku did not know if he did it as a distraction or for more stimulation, he was nearly getting out of his mind. After their kiss, he wounded a finger with a hidden fang then licked his own blood off all the while avoiding the other's gaze. "Can I not hold back?" he asked while being both weak and strong, all from lust and hunger.

The Doctor shivered as his pants hung on his skinny hips. Groaning softly in the others mouth he felt himself melt just a touch more. Kissing was a wekaness for him and it seemed to happen to him quiet often, perhaps it was because he was so sensitive. His body was trembling and skin felt like it was on fire.

The brunette looked at the other man knowing it was a little bit of pity but not for him himself but for the urges he had to deal with. Being a Time Lord he was in control of most of the things his body did all the way to absorbing radiation and the time vortex if need be. He took a deep breath before his spoke, "you can't change what you are."

Yoku felt his pride to be wounded by the pity the other shows, making him decide that he'd just make the Doctor forget about whatever compassion he feels. His mouth once again traveled around the other's body, teasing and taking a taste at the same time.

He bit the garter of the underwear of the Doctor as he pulled it but did not continue. His own hands were attending to his own, undressing himself. When he was done, he took off the piece of cloth that had been hiding what he desire at the moment. His tongue ran over the hot member starting from the base heading to the tip, gave it a little suck, before he took the whole in his mouth.

The Doctor looked down as the other continued. He swallowed hard and was unsure how to truly respond to this. How do humans respond? Should he do that? Time Lords were a bit different but at the same time very alike. Although after so long one forgets how to respond sometimes to please another.

Those thoughts flew out the window the moment the others mouth descended onto his straining erection. His breathing became very ragged as his sensitive body was assaulted with pleasure. A whimper escaped his lips as his hands gripped the side of the desk tightly from fear of falling. This felt so amazing! He's never had this done to him before. Time Lord women were too proud to do such acts.

Seeing such reaction from the other man, Yoku felt more encouraged to continue. He continued to have the erect member in his mouth, sucking as he bobbed his head up and down. Other than feeling encourage, he was also more aroused from the reactions he got from the other man. While he had it in his mouth, he let out small moans.

His own hand traveled along his own body. His finger probed his hole, preparing himself for what he wishes. His own fingers stimulated him so much that he was unable to keep the member in his mouth. He moaned wantonly from the intrusion. He was so sensitive the he surprised even himself.

The Doctor's ragged breathing got louder from the pleasure he felt and hadn't felt in years. Moans poured from his mouth when the other moaned around him causing nice vibrations. Looking down at him he was able to finally think again when his member popped out of the others mouth, "what... what are you doing?"

To be honest they were very vanilla when it came to sex. He hadn't done any fun positions or anything crazy. Not even a blow job or go down on anyone but man did he want to.

The finger inside him had not rested as he replied, "Hah... I'm.. giving you... hah.. a service," Yoku said, trying his best to speak as he stimulated himself. After he said so, he gave the member before him a long lick then his tongue played with it without putting it in his mouth. Once in a while, he would stop what he's doing to let out loud moans as he hit his own prostate.

"Also, mnn.. I'm tasting... my dish," he said before he finally enveloped the member with his mouth again as a finger joined the one inside him. His moans were louder as he tried to keep it in his mouth.