[Pil/Slash] Paradise 結 Musubi

theonlylampshade

37200.jpg

Paradise 結 Musubi

Pil/Slash

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

10/12/2018

Japanese

ISO 2.86 gb

Fandisc: After stories/Sequel to Paradise 

WinRAR Password: Paradise Œ

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1. Mount ISO file to virtual drive. 2. Install. 3. Keep mounted to play.

Not available in English (duh - you should know this, don't be playing this before the original!), so either speak Japanese or use text hooking software!

20191207121957.png

This is my first, and almost certainly only upload. I finished Paradise a week or two ago, and was so desperate to know what happened next - following an end that could hardly be described as a conclusion. After trying and failing to discover the password from the one uploaded on that super secretive Chinese site, I shipped the game from Japan, had to mount it myself to use (seriously, PIL/Slash it's 2021, many computers don't even have CD drives anymore!), so I can confirm that it  works fine absolutely no problem! 

I wasn't sure how people would feel downloading a link from a total newbie and until now lurker, so just wished to give a little background to assure you guys it's legit!! :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting it, but the password doesn't work, it says it's incorrect :/ please help I really wanna know what happens after Paradise. 

Edited by Jutchan
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

No worries mate :)

If anyone else mistakes the password, it is cap sensitive as written, and includes the CE grapheme, so it's easiest just to copy and paste!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

thanks alot for this link i was looking for this a long time cause i think they said on twitter they where going to translate it ? but that post is from years ago and tbh i ahve google translator i know there are other tools to use wich may be easyer then my method but i rather use it this way cause i dont really know how to use translator drivers of any sort so thanks alot for this awsome game :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 2:53 AM, iharukal said:

thanks alot for this link i was looking for this a long time cause i think they said on twitter they where going to translate it ? but that post is from years ago and tbh i ahve google translator i know there are other tools to use wich may be easyer then my method but i rather use it this way cause i dont really know how to use translator drivers of any sort so thanks alot for this awsome game :) 

Even for a professional outfit, a translation would be many years in the making. I'd totally recommend just using Textractor. It's not a driver, or heavy duty software. It just runs the google translate so you don't have to. As software goes it doesn't get any more straight forward. Simply run the game, hook the software to the game, and you're away. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh my GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :msn_red_fox_smilies-16:

I just finished the first Paradise VN, I've absolutely loved it and it got me so hooked but what's that conclusion! The "true route" felt so rushed and short, making me crave for more... I need more sweetness, craving for sugar moments lol. Matsuda plss. I bought the first game via DLSite digitally, but sadly the FD + "sequel" are not digitally available as download..just whyy, it's 2022 already. I can't thank you enough!! looking forward to the rest of the story! Things like this make me glad I've self-studied japanese. 

Highly recommend it. While the story might sound cliche and cringy, the characters totally make up for it. Azuma is a very fun and charming MC.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:57 PM, Nikasa2020 said:

the file won't open. it says the file is an unknown format or damaged. 

It works perfectly fine for me though..?? I can run it. :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thank you for the file!!!! However, the startup file wont open!!!! Do you guys have a probem with it???? Paradise was freaking amazing and I enjoyed it alot! Azuma is so funny and very likeable protag amongst the others! I'm super excited and scared to play the fandisk and Kiwame :O I know Kiwame will probably be fucked up

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much for sharing this game. I'm in the process of playing the first game, and I just found out that it has a sequel. Which is "Paradise Kiwame" but this game is "Musubi" so I'm a little confused.